Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The enlightenment of a DJ

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this ongoing idea on this forum that women want to be treated like sh*t. That's great if you want to date insecure, emotionally weak women. However, Why don't we take a look at WHY women are attracted to *******s? They want confident, strong, secure men and all through their lives, it is the *******s who have given them those qualities. They gravitate towards bada**es because that's all they know. The thing is - you DON'T have to be an a**hole to be confident and secure in your own skin. Right now, I can say whatever I want to a woman and do whatever I want. I'll buy her a drink if I want, I'll take her out if I want. I'll even, god forbid, talk about her FEELINGS. It doesn't matter because it's all on my terms. I don't give my power to anyone and that shows in everything I say and do. As soon as she does something that doesn't fit with my standards, I am gone - no questions asked. What's that mean? It means that I ONLY attract women I WANT to be around. I attract women I can relate to. Sure, I could adopt a superior frame and get some insecure b*tch. I did that sort of thing for a long time, but I was never fulfilled. I just went from girl to girl, searching for some nonexistent bullsh*t.

I used to think that by using all these DJ seduction tactics, I was liberating myself from the shackles of the lowly AFC, but I was really just submitting myself to another type of slavery - still being controlled by women.

I'd always said I would never change for a woman...but then I realized that was exactly what I was doing.

It's not the tactics, guys. It's the confidence.

THAT, brothers, is the next level.

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Egoist said:
in other words you finally understand what Pook said.

good for you.
Sort of, but not really. Pook still uses certain tactics to make women feel like they are worth less than him. these are things like neg-hits, aloofness, etc that put the man in a higher frame than the woman. Why the hell would I want to be with a woman who doesn't think she is enough? I will never put a woman on a pedestal but I never want her to put me on a pedestal either. I don't want a codependent relationship. I want a coexistent relationship. I would much rather put myself in a frame of equality in relation to a woman. Still confident, still secure, but not condescending or "superior." Know what I mean? In my eyes, that's the the true foundation of a healthy, long-lasting relationship.

~Vibe~