Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The End

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... of a relationship with a bpd black widow evil satanic demon sent from hell to test a players spirit.

I spent 2 and a half years suffering, battling, locked into war with a creature I won't even have the decency to call a woman.

in the end, one of her drug dealer boyfriends who she bit with her vampire-like seduxtion abilities went into such a fit of rage after she dumped him, he went on facebook and exposed her and everything she's been doing in her secretive personnel life. well, I'll throw some details down below.

- cocaine smoking/dealing
- triangulation of several males she was sleeping with, all making then attack each other
- heroin dealing/smoking/addiction
- theft, burgalry and a whole lot of other gang activity involving the "south side crips"

all this while randomly sleeping with me, gaslighting, lovebombing, and every manipulation tactic you can find on the internet.

she's so magnifcent, so cunning, so effective.. her family and my family had no idea this was going on the whole time. most of us are working class citizens with no relations to the activitys above.

the clencher of this thread? she's the mother of my 3 year old son.

the final blow after she got exposed for everything above?

pedophilia charges.

that's right, after I caught on to the the truth she dreamt up these wild false accusations that I was molestesting my own son, told all her family and all this sudden her sins are forgiven and my ass is the one going to the slaughter now.

fortunately for me, I have proof she was living with a known felon heroin addict dealer while my son was living in her house.
aka the guy who was so heartbroken he baited her back with his fb betrayal, bought her a car, gave her drugs and is actively trying to lock her down in marriage, made her remove her birth control, knock her up and sail away in the sunset.

I'm walking into the court house and going for full custody asap before she can manipulate any further.

yeah watch the video and pray for me guys. lawl

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going up against fabrications of child abuse huh? you better keep an eye out for the other part of female smear tactics 101, domestic violence fabrications. Unfortunately it's your, a man's word against hers. Good luck...

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prayers brotha. Stay strong!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That's some story there.

Hang in there and take ur kid away from her ASAP.

People need to stay away from drugs and understand that it only adds more complications towards their already complicated life.