Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The end of the world is nigh….

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if Playgirl was still around and they put a lesbian on the cover, would it get the same kind of attention? Of course, I used to read Playboy for the 'articles'. ;).

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Why are Americans a bunch of Cuckolds? How do you even allow something like this to happenq

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are Americans a bunch of Cuckolds? How do you even allow something like this to happenq
No one is a "cuckold" because they "allow" a magazine to use some cover they want of a gay person... stop it dude, it's pathetic.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playboy has long ceased to be relevant. They are the rotary phone of "adult entertainment". Not surprised that they would try to pull a gimmick like this though I doubt it will help reverse their declining fortunes.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playboy has long ceased to be relevant. They are the rotary phone of "adult entertainment".
Said perfectly. The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue falls in the same category. In recent years, SI has had some plus size models too. Pathetic.