Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The end of an era. Black_Italian AKA Ninja finally has a GF

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Ok guys looks like my Macking days are over (for a few weeks atleast).

-No more sex with random hotties
-No more sex with fu*k buddys
-No more Macking/Sarging
-No more clubbing

It's the end of an era. I got a girlfriend now:eek::eek:. Yes I know I know what’s the world coming to?

Im sure most Sydney DJ's are going to be getting allot more pus*y now that im out of action.:cool:

Im sure you guys will be hearing allot more about her. I have experience in girls but not girlfriends so im going to be asking a few questions.

I’ll ask the first one now:

When I was fu*king this girl (she's a former fu*k buddy) I use to see her on average 4 times a week and I use to sleep over her place allot. Now that she’s my GF do you guys think I should still see her as often?

Ninja out

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
Now that she’s my GF do you guys think I should still see her as often?

Ninja out
If you're interested in keeping IL up then dont spend as much time with her, IMO

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
How much time would you suggest now?.

See that the thing that confuses me it been 4 months of increibly high intrest level seeing eachother 3-4 times a week. So if shes a GF now how does that change things?

Ninja out

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's cool to hear! I think at heart, most PUAs would do the same if they met a quality woman.

As many people have pointed out, maintaining a relationships is a very different game to picking up/attracting women, so a new challenge awaits.

As for your question, I agree with BigMike in reducing your time with her (1-2 times a week) at least during these early stages.

And good luck! :)

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't see why you should change how you were doing things before.

If things were all good when you were seeing her 4 times a week then why lesson it?

Just keep doing what you’re doing and monitor those AFC tendencies that will start to creep up as time goes on.

The only thing that changes is that you are exclusively to her.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Im going to go with one week il see her 3-4 times as normal and the next week il see her 1-2 times. Balance it out, it kind of make sense anyway the less she gets the more she wants.

This is going to be fun.

Ninja out

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
Congrats Ninja Man I hope she's everything you could ask for and more. :D
Thanks man yeh she's great. I'll try get some pics soon and post them up.

Ninja out

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going to go with one week il see her 3-4 times as normal and the next week il see her 1-2 times. Balance it out, it kind of make sense anyway the less she gets the more she wants.

This is going to be fun.

Ninja out
That's the general idea. BUT, you also have to realize that as a GF, you DO have to show her some affection. You can compliment here OCCASIONALLY, but I like to live by this rule:

Every compliment makes the next one a little less special.

Also, you should learn right now what the red flags are in a relationship. It'll save you alot of trouble in the future even if you don't want to hang on to her. :)

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that she’s my GF do you guys think I should still see her as often?

Ninja out

Dude....WTF?

You seem to have this heightened sense of self importance, think you're god's gift To women (NO PUN intended) are a next level mack machine etc etc

yet you cant help but litter your post with an inexcusably obnoxious question that reeks with associations like "amateur", "insecure" and dare I say..."AFC"

Bro, I have no problem with you. If all your accounts of your success with women are accurate, I might even say you remind me of a younger JB, which is fantastic and all....HOWEVER, I='ve been on this site for over 3 years now and I must say I've grown more and more tiresome and have lost much patience due to the deterioration of quality posts into ones scatterred with "How often should I see her?" inconsequential questions.

If you're so great with chciks, if your attitude comes from a sense of greatness then be rest assured that you'll do just fine with your new GF...

Relax young buck:)

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're interested in keeping IL up then dont spend as much time with her, IMO

you should get shot for posting something this incredibly stupid.

Black Ninja- as ive said over and over again...follow ur heart....you will know if she feels the same....things will work themselves out. she will become your best friend, she will become extrememly important to you....you will spend a ton of time with her, thinking of her, on the phone with her. dont listen to the morons here who have no clue and good luck.

just follow ur gut.

MidnightResistance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep Things As They Have Been.

It's worked so far. Why not continue the trend?
You may have to take her out a little more though.

Hunchback

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does having a girlfriend stop you sleeping with other hotties?

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If things were going great before there is no reason to change it just because she is your "gf" now. She wanted to be ur gf because she liked how things were

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hunchback
Why does having a girlfriend stop you sleeping with other hotties?
wow u should leave.....if u have a gf u should learn to RESPECT her

Hunchback

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a girlfriend at the moment. We've been going out three weeks. I've already cheated on her.

Why should having a girlfriend stop your game?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a girlfriend at the moment. We've been going out three weeks. I've already cheated on her.

your as pathetic as the women who use guys.

something tells me ur making that shyt up anyways

Hunchback

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah it's true. Girlfriend is a 9.

Girl I cheated on her was a 6.

I hadn't sarged in a couple of weeks...wanted to see if I still had what it takes.

I did.

Shame it was a 6 though.