The end is near

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it. personally, i never treated her well. Nonetheless, it was what seemed to work. I may want to add it was a long distance relationship. She was a virgin when I met her. Been together for 2 years almost. Anyway, she started work 2-3 months back and i always thought she may meet someone there. It seems that time has come.

She always calls me during her lunch breaks. Recently, she stopped. Calls every other day. Seems less keen. I dont beg or grovel but it kills me. But i fume the next time i talk to her. Not about her being less keen but about something petty. I abuse her really bad. However, thats nothing new only this time I believe I went really far.Again, she seems less keen.Last week after ignoring her calls she sends me a huge text. In the text she tells me to at least tell her whats going on. She then assumes we have broken up lol. Telling me how much of a douche i am for breaking up (note i didn't mention anything about breaking up, just ignored.) I tell her we arent broken up just that I wanted her to apologies for something petty and if she couldnt we arent compatible. She apologies.

Now again, on a monday she hasn't called me. Meh.

I really like this girl. However, i know my behavior may have been the cause for her to monkey branch.Nonetheless, it seemed as though it was what worked. Now the point of this thread is to ask how to go about this. I am pretty sure theres someone else. Shall I just ignore?I dont want to call her out on it.I know it wont result in anything. However, I dont think i can just dump her. ill m st probably go against my word and get back with her when she lies and convinces me shes all about this relationship.

Ps. this isnt a 'how to get her back' thread. Just need ways to deal with this with my dignity intact.

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it. personally, i never treated her well. Nonetheless, it was what seemed to work. I may want to add it was a long distance relationship. She was a virgin when I met her. Been together for 2 years almost. Anyway, she started work 2-3 months back and i always thought she may meet someone there. It seems that time has come.

She always calls me during her lunch breaks. Recently, she stopped. Calls every other day. Seems less keen. I dont beg or grovel but it kills me. But i fume the next time i talk to her. Not about her being less keen but about something petty. I abuse her really bad. However, thats nothing new only this time I believe I went really far.Again, she seems less keen.Last week after ignoring her calls she sends me a huge text. In the text she tells me to at least tell her whats going on. She then assumes we have broken up lol. Telling me how much of a douche i am for breaking up (note i didn't mention anything about breaking up, just ignored.) I tell her we arent broken up just that I wanted her to apologies for something petty and if she couldnt we arent compatible. She apologies.

Now again, on a monday she hasn't called me. Meh.

I really like this girl. However, i know my behavior may have been the cause for her to monkey branch.Nonetheless, it seemed as though it was what worked. Now the point of this thread is to ask how to go about this. I am pretty sure theres someone else. Shall I just ignore?I dont want to call her out on it.I know it wont result in anything. However, I dont think i can just dump her. ill m st probably go against my word and get back with her when she lies and convinces me shes all about this relationship.

Ps. this isnt a 'how to get her back' thread. Just need ways to deal with this with my dignity intact.
Tell her it's over. Your decision is final. Never tell them why. Only that it is over.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her it's over. Your decision is final. Never tell them why. Only that it is over.
how will that help ME get over her though?I know i love her. I will always think 'what if i was wrong.' Ill be anticipating her calls as id think she MIGHT come back. I hate that chit. Give me a good reason why what you advised is a good path to take. I may consider it.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how will that help ME get over her though?I know i love her. I will always think 'what if i was wrong.' Ill be anticipating her calls as id think she MIGHT come back. I hate that chit. Give me a good reason why what you advised is a good path to take. I may consider it.
Go spin plates. Do not put any women on a pedistle. Then you won't have to get over them. You will just move on

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we just gone ignore the fact that he says he abuses her really bad or.....
No. Hopefully he will learn from that and not treat the next one badly. I don't condone his treating another human being poorly. But he was asking what his next step is.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see this chick every 3 weeks...she ain't your gf bro.

She's likely getting rattled by some next man closer to home. You should be doing the same regardless and finding yourself a few other girls in closer proximity.

Treat this one as a glorified plate and if you want to invest in the feels at least wait until you're not so far apart. This is unseemly.

If you have the balls to emotionally withdraw from this girl it's a pretty ideal situation. You can work on developing new prospects while knowing you have a guaranteed bang(s) every couple of weeks. Not bad. Embrace your situation.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So we just gone ignore the fact that he says he abuses her really bad or.....
YEP!

In my deepest Rock voice: "It doesn't matter"!!!!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i never treated her well
I abuse her really bad
Just need ways to deal with this with my dignity intact.
After admitting you treat her like 5hit, you want to keep your dignity???

If you want that, you write her a letter, apologizing for the way you treated her. Go into detail about it. Then, tell her you're moving on and that she should never contact you again. Delete her contact info and don't contact her again. Date other women and practice treating them well WITHOUT being pathetic or abusive.

You can give women the same feelings WITHOUT abusing them. Emotional fluctuation in any form will create the same effect. Move her from one emotion to the next and she'll be glued to you.