Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Empathy Gene

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Empathy is the one trait that defines 'game' more than any other. It simply means understanding what a girl is feeling and thinking. If you don't have empathy, all the looks, money, and status in the world is not going to help. You'll say or do the wrong thing and drive the girl away as quickly as you attracted her.

The article below is the first study that hints at empathy having a genetic component. Provided that empathy can be linked to doing well with women, which I think it can, then this research would be the first step in proving that there really is such a thing as a "natural," - a man who is naturally gifted with women due to good genes, and most importantly - these are genes that have nothing to do with looks or physique.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-43343807
Genes have a role in empathy, study says

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Empathy a gene??? Lolz!!!:p

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Empathy is considered one key element of success in Sales.

Empathy involves putting yourself in the other person shoes.

All decisions are emotional (rationality is just emotions using the brain to legitimize itself aka emotions that are thought)

If emotions are emotionals, empathy is "feeling" and "being in another shoes"

Than you can understand the emotions of your prospect/client/target

And use that to support your sales (push the key buttons)

Alot of PUA stuff said that: "you need to learn how to think like a girl.... If it make sense for you aka the male... it doesn't make sense for her... if it doesn't make sense to you.. Likely it will make sense to her"

Girls are the reverse of guys in term of "logic"

If you know that... you can use it.

So yeah: Empathy is important in sales, in networking etc.

Narcissist and BDP tends to lack empathy but they know sympathy

Empathy is not "being nice", it's about knowing the other person feelings

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Empathy is the one trait that defines 'game' more than any other. It simply means understanding what a girl is feeling and thinking. If you don't have empathy, all the looks, money, and status in the world is not going to help.
An interesting comment, considering that traditionally a lack of empathy has been considered to be an asset in "game".
PUAs have looked up to sociopaths because of their ruthless willingness to manipulate and use people for their own gain. And the defining characteristic of sociopaths is a lack of empathy.

I'm not surprised there is an empathy gene, by the way.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Empathy is not "being nice", it's about knowing the other person feelings
I think that is an important point. The two things are often confused. They can correlate, but are certainly not the same thing. For example, what if I know what a girl is thinking when another guy would not?...and I don't like what is on her mind, it p!sses me off. I'm probably going to be the opposite of nice, whereas the other guy would be oblivious. So it is possible for empathy to make you treat a person poorly as well.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful, trying to know what a person is think is thinking. Most people don't think.
So, you end up nowhere...

Empathy can be draining, in this case. Best to have the IDGAF frame, to balance things.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Empathy is not "game".

"Game" is a series of teachable PUA voodoo tactics designed to manipulate women. Its fraudulent and it doesn't work all that well. Which is why you have guys on this forum with "game" who get rejected by women constantly lol.