Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The elusive "FAITHFUL GIRLFRIEND"

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Triple X
Oh you think European women are that great??
I'm sorry. I didn't include England in my previous statement. You guys have a different currency there and much different breed of females, I have dated a few and they had horrible emotional problems. They are as bad, if not worse than Americans. (plus they age TERRIBLY)

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha dont I know it.

Ah well... there's always chronic masturbation I guess.

And frivoulous you got a point but I'd say its more like 50:50... these days anyway.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And frivoulous you got a point but I'd say its more like 50:50... these days anyway.
trust me....its not 50/50.

it just so happens that most guys who come here are the biggest losers with women that ever existsted.

dont forget that..and no im not flaming you..but your the ones who never had success..

I can see why there is a extreme biased here.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh? I don't know how you know how successful I have been..

In truth my success rate with women (in my life) has been fairly modest/mediocre. I am at least prepared to admit that.

And I'm not at all suggesting that men dont do bad things as well... but it seems to be all we ever f***ing hear. Men are generally seen as the perpetrators and women the victims, at least in the media anyway.

The point I was trying to make... I hang around with quite a few women at work as well as eavesdropping on their conversations too... let's just say they don't exactly sound 'loving' or 'faithful' a lot of the time.

So.... yes women are bad... but so are men too. Happy now?!?

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
This debate always gets heated because most guys don't want to believe the woman they love is capable of cheating. The truth is hoes are a dime a dozen and faithful women are becoming increasingly rare. I have a lot of female friends (more than guys) and most of them are in steady relationships. In my experience, more than half of them are cheaters.

Now whether these girls are truly in love with their boyfriends is another issue entirely. A lot of people tend to settle for what's comfortable and it's little wonder they stray when an opportunity presents itself. Only a handful of girls I know are completely smitten by their lovers. The rest complain all the time how the guy is lazy, never does anything thoughtful, doesn't have a job...the list goes on and on. Is it any wonder they cheat when their opinion of their man is so low?

Ultimately, it depends on the type of girl. My policy is "once a cheater, always a cheater" this is why I screen carefully and all my girlfriends start out as friends. If they have ever cheated on past boyfriends they get disqualified instantly...it's harsh but it works.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Wasnt pointing you out..

I was generalizing about this board.

im not saying women arent bad...they are bad in cases.

but men are worse and in more cases.

so many guys here wont expierence love because they think women are bad and real love doesnt exist.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the sad truth is that the majority of women these days would cheat, depending on the situation they are in. Particularly as all they have to do is look half decent, go to a club - and before long there is gonna be some drunk horny guy offering his d1ck to them.

The opportunities to cheat arise more often for women as men have to be the ones doing the pursuing/approaching... so of course cheating is gonna happen now and again. For them it requires far less effort to get sex (generally of course).

And no I'm not being negative.... not at all... just realistic. These days it seems you have to keep your eye open at all times, being naive will do nothing but cause your own downfall.

Yes I have seen girls use the 'I have a boyfriend' line to deter men trying to get into their pants... but this is more often than not when they want the guy to leave them alone... if they are attracted then often it is a different story.

But in truth... I have never cheated on anyone and never would... why?? It's the principle. I think it's very wrong and would never do it. So surely if I have this attitude, there must be women out there who think the same way.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright I see you are not from the United States.

maybe its different here.

and stop dating hoes...date good women..with good morals and values.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
---edited---

never mind.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
alright I see you are not from the United States.

maybe its different here.

and stop dating hoes...date good women..with good morals and values.
I couldn't tell you man... I haven't really met many American chicks to compare.

But lets just say the hoes outnumber the good ones so we have that in common!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But lets just say the hoes outnumber the good ones so we have that in common!

this depends on where you live in the usa...the major city women like

New york, miami, la..would be a lot diff compared to st louis, chicago, kansas city, dallas tx.

I have lived in stl all my life

and been to los angelas a lot..and the women are SO MUCH diff on the west coast than the midwest

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frivolous is right! I've cheated once before, but will never do it again! We're worse than women. A buddy of mine cheated on his girlfriend of four years with 12 women....yes, 12!! And he still managed to stay with his girlfriend for four whole years. What a waste.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
--Edited--

(Again)

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frivolous is right! I've cheated once before, but will never do it again! We're worse than women. A buddy of mine cheated on his girlfriend of four years with 12 women....yes, 12!! And he still managed to stay with his girlfriend for four whole years. What a waste.

I had a 3 yr LTR.....and I cheated on her with atleast 8 women..

im taking sex.

I KNOW she didnt cheat on me...why because Im a guy I was jerk I controlled it.

msot guys here have never expoerenced anything like it..but thats norm for teenagers..

the guys control the women..cheat and lie.

we are horny and inmature.

women get there revenge after HS :)

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what?? I think I've just come up with the best way to stop your girlfriend cheating.

Make sure both she and you perceive YOU as SUPERIOR. If she thinks you are better than her then why would she cheat? She would be too busy trying her best to keep you.

Just a thought I just had.

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a 3 yr LTR.....and I cheated on her with atleast 8 women..

im taking sex.

I KNOW she didnt cheat on me...why because Im a guy I was jerk I controlled it.

msot guys here have never expoerenced anything like it..but thats norm for teenagers..

the guys control the women..cheat and lie.

we are horny and inmature.

women get there revenge after HS :)
Amen to that.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what?? I think I've just come up with the best way to stop your girlfriend cheating.

Make sure both she and you perceive YOU as SUPERIOR. If she thinks you are better than her then why would she cheat? She would be too busy trying her best to keep you.

Just a thought I just had.

I agree with your idea here..

however its not neccesary...

you dont have to be supperior than her.

but you have to be 10000% respected by her.

and loved by her.

she wont cheat if she thinks you are an amazing MAN!

but you are right she has to think HIGHLY of you..and you of HER!

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... maybe thats what I meant. Lol

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this depends on where you live in the usa...the major city women like

New york, miami, la..would be a lot diff compared to st louis, chicago, kansas city, dallas tx.

I have lived in stl all my life

and been to los angelas a lot..and the women are SO MUCH diff on the west coast than the midwest

DALLAS TX?

Your joking right????? :confused:

Sayno'

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Well Supposedly If They Love You...

I've heard girls at my college talk about this.
well basically I was sitting there with mabye 12 girls (mack mode on :D) and they start with the boy friend chatter and *****ing, after one of them worries about her boy friend cheating, one of them says
"well you wouldn't your in love"
Other girl looks down in a kinda "Omg I think I would" look

But what I think is...

If she's a strong, well balanced woman, with a good sense of right and wrong and is in love with you, depends on you emotionally and materially and it would **** her life up to leave you, she probley won't cheat.
It also depends on how easy she percieves you to be able to move on (If your a real man... Pretty fvcking quick)
But saying all this, I would never ever, put myself in a severe emotional relationship with a girl, even if she was.

So in conclusion. If Vin Diesel walked in to the room, you'd be lost faster than a set of keys.