Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Elephant in the room

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T levels are falling based on a major study.

Major contributors are:

Weight gain/obesity
Prevalence of men taking meds
Sedentary lifestyle choices
Psychological issues
Less smoking (which actually raises T levels)

None of this was commen with men 30+ years ago. I know because I lived through it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't even allude to genetics.

Nor did I allude or suggest that anything was a fixed condition.

That's purely projection on your part, perhaps to more easily defeat my argument.

Humans are hierarchical.

Top tier men get top tier women and many more women.

One CAN move up the hierarchy slightly.

But most men are not alpha. Nor will they be.

Most men are beta, and will remain beta their entire lives.

Your arguments are attractive from an abstract, philosophical level, but they have little bearing on one's day to day life, particularly that of a beta.

Perhaps your argument was meant more of an inspirational purpose?

That's quite a stretch. Sure, some genes are activated by certain environment conditions, but for most social behaviors, you can't manipulate your genes by thought, as you seem to allude.

Genetics play a strong role in ones potential social status.

To a degree, one has a bit of flexibility.

But to claim that all men would be kings if not for current feminist blue pill propaganda is incorrect.

Here's some research that indicates such:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0691168377/

However, I'm not interested arguing philosophy.

Why do you presuppose I am wasting my time?

According to whom? According to your projected ideas that I have not expressed or alluded to?

That we exist only proves that each one of our ancestors got laid at least once.

Not sure how much that helps the average guy trying to bang hotties out of his league.

I suspect this is more projection on your part.
we agree on some things. Let it go.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
T levels are falling based on a major study: https://www.paypal.com/invoice/p/#URWSHWKUSYMSM3DX

Major contributors are:

Weight gain/obesity
Psychological issues

None of this was commen with men 30+ years ago. I know because I lived through it.
And the way they think. Feminine imperative programming. Despair produces low testosterone quite efficiently.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I think programming has alot to do with the state of men today. A few years ago I read two books called school for Gods and way of peaceful warrior. One book was about a guy who broke his back and turned on 100% will power and started winning Olympic gold medals. Another book was about a mythical character who didn't eat or sleep and was able to manifest everything.

I had no preconcieved notions about anything so I tried both methods. I ended up sleeping 1-2 hours a day, working out 6+ hours a day and working on businesses the rest of the time. And I ate nothing but fruits and nuts here and there. After 2 years I made more money than I ever did, had a harem of gfs, and became a spiritual guru of sorts amongst my circles.

But that wasn't the amazing thing. The amazing thing from that experience was I was able to transfer my thoughts and beliefs on to other people. I saw short fat and ugly guys pull hot women in my presence because my pep talk gave them 100% belief. Friends were getting 100k a year jobs and they would thank me, thinking I was responsible for it. I'm not saying all this to too my horn, but with my personal experience, it's hard for me to believe that it's all genetics. I've seen the most pitiful guys rise from the ashes all because they changed their minds.

When I am in a state of abundance it takes zero effort to make money or get laid. It comes to me, I don't even go to it. It sounds woo woo except when you've experienced a super state yourself and see how effortless life can be.

The first 6 years of a kid's life his mind is in an alpha state. This is when he is most programmable. Most people are actually programmed to be poor. They carry out their subconscious programming without realizing it.

I have found the best way to undo your programming is to be mindful. Meditation really helps. It gets rid of words in your head. Language hides vibrations. You know when someone is negative. A deer knows to avoid the bear. It's all vibrations. When you are in a mindful state, language dissapears and you can sense your own vibration. You might even start writing and sound like you are from a different century due to an elevated mindful state.

You know what thoughts are good and productive. You can work without distraction. You can block out programming because the vibration doesn't match yours. You are also extremely creative and innovative in this state. Your default programming is get a job and make money. Or look good and get laid. In the mindfulness state, there are infinite possibilities, not just one way to do things. Creative ideas pop into your head at 100 miles per hour.

You can become proactive and dictate your life just by being mindful. Alot of people are scared of the meditative state because they think there are no thought processes in that state. I argue that there is no PROGRAMMING and therefore you are more natural and in the moment and creative. And even more inspired.

All that programming takes up alot of cpu memory so you're better off shutting it down to free up memory space so that you can be more efficient.

Most people are unconscious and reactive. They are carrying out their programming without even knowing it.

Again I am not trying to convince anyone. I'm just sharing my experience experience. When I am in the mindfulness state, everything becomes effortless. I can write an entire book without feeling like I wasted a single brain cell. Or not eat and sleep for days without feeling tired or hungry. Or spend 6 months working on a business and it would feel like 6 days. But when I'm in my programmed state, everything scares me. I feel limited and blocked off from the universe.
The demise of the male species. His own programming. Nearly all his beliefs are lies or someone else’s version of the world.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
T levels are falling based on a major study: https://www.paypal.com/invoice/p/#URWSHWKUSYMSM3DX

Major contributors are:

Weight gain/obesity
Psychological issues

I have been tested for my T levels and they’re very low. At age 52. I have been on two treatments before and will get back on them soon again

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't even allude to genetics.

Nor did I allude or suggest that anything was a fixed condition.

That's purely projection on your part, perhaps to more easily defeat my argument.

Humans are hierarchical.

Top tier men get top tier women and many more women.

One CAN move up the hierarchy slightly.

But most men are not alpha. Nor will they be.

Most men are beta, and will remain beta their entire lives.

Your arguments are attractive from an abstract, philosophical level, but they have little bearing on one's day to day life, particularly that of a beta.

Perhaps your argument was meant more of an inspirational purpose?

That's quite a stretch. Sure, some genes are activated by certain environment conditions, but for most social behaviors, you can't manipulate your genes by thought, as you seem to allude.

Genetics play a strong role in ones potential social status.

To a degree, one has a bit of flexibility.

But to claim that all men would be kings if not for current feminist blue pill propaganda is incorrect.

Here's some research that indicates such:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0691168377/

However, I'm not interested arguing philosophy.

Why do you presuppose I am wasting my time?

According to whom? According to your projected ideas that I have not expressed or alluded to?

That we exist only proves that each one of our ancestors got laid at least once.

Not sure how much that helps the average guy trying to bang hotties out of his league.

I suspect this is more projection on your part.
Agreed that most men are not. I'd argue most are brain damage and pathetic. Much of what you are regurgitating is Peterson. I love me some peterson too but there's a futility delivery in your message.

Its like, well, I can mental masturbate about getting girls on a DJ forum or i csn actually go get girls. I can blame genetics or female entitlement or i csn go get girls. Without fail, I will always choose the latter path.

Not all men are kings but, far lesser men have lived far better lives than the current predicament. This is coming from a guy that skull ****ed a ***** on a Monday night and got a parking lot throater the following week with another chick.

This is a common practice of mine. That being, take my ****kkk out.

I agree with you that much is outside of control and elements of genetic lottery take centerfold in SMP. I disagree with your pretense on application.

Yes. Welcome to clown World. It is black pill. You will die. Those you love are good as dead. This is your life and its ending 1 min at a time. The following is not the case of low testosterone and self loathing.

Its cause its black pill, what the hell do you have to lose but to take your **** out? Its not for keeps. She's not wife material. Playing house is phaggotry as is monogamy. Its girl power and hypergamy on steriods but itd open season for taking my ****kkk out. For nutting on a college girls face. For dry smashin her ******* after her 18th birthday.

The pushback on open hypergamy is, new girls are turning 18 everyday. Thst life trolls women harder than I ever could. Moreover, its because its clown world and every thing is black pill so, its just for sport. Just cause.

Life's too ****in boring not to try. Next set playboy.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been tested for my T levels and they’re very low. At age 52. I have been on two treatments before and will get back on them soon again
Nice. Lift heavy. Avoid soy, water bottles, drink RO (reverse osmosis) water. Too much birth control in our water due to skanks ain't helping sterility or t levels. Lift heavy.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed that most men are not. I'd argue most are brain damage and pathetic. Much of what you are regurgitating is Peterson. I love me some peterson too but there's a futility delivery in your message.

Its like, well, I can mental masturbate about getting girls on a DJ forum or i csn actually go get girls. I can blame genetics or female entitlement or i csn go get girls. Without fail, I will always choose the latter path.

Not all men are kings but, far lesser men have lived far better lives than the current predicament. This is coming from a guy that skull ****ed a ***** on a Monday night and got a parking lot throater the following week with another chick.

This is a common practice of mine. That being, take my ****kkk out.

I agree with you that much is outside of control and elements of genetic lottery take centerfold in SMP. I disagree with your pretense on application.

Yes. Welcome to clown World. It is black pill. You will die. Those you love are good as dead. This is your life and its ending 1 min at a time. The following is not the case of low testosterone and self loathing.

Its cause its black pill, what the hell do you have to lose but to take your **** out? Its not for keeps. She's not wife material. Playing house is phaggotry as is monogamy. Its girl power and hypergamy on steriods but itd open season for taking my ****kkk out. For nutting on a college girls face. For dry smashin her ******* after her 18th birthday.

The pushback on open hypergamy is, new girls are turning 18 everyday. Thst life trolls women harder than I ever could. Moreover, its because its clown world and every thing is black pill so, its just for sport. Just cause.

Life's too ****in boring not to try. Next set playboy.
Man that was a colorful read brother. lol I can read stuff like that all day. I would rather read this than some brain washed cuckable spinning the world from his warped programming.