Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Elephant in the room

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. I’m going to broach this subject.

Is it possible that due to the elimination of polygamy, that the gene pool of the masculine man has been diluted to the point that the average man now has to mimick traits that mirror optimized genetics to get a woman?
Versus the natural born male in his masculine state, that doesn’t mimick anything.

The fact that a man is here, proves that there is enough in him from his “Y” chromosome to actually restore his natural state. Masculine.

There are personality types that seem almost impossible to recover the masculine traits buried deep in them. So is it the limitations of the personality? I don’t think so but that is an opinion. In some ways it could be wishful thinking on my part.

In my opinion and experience it is possible for a man to undo and eliminate his social programming if he adopted the mindset that nothing he is looking at in this society is real and everything he knows is a lie. At that point perhaps he could learn a new way back to himself and his birthrights.

If I’m fact our genes have been diluted then this becomes a different matter altogether.

Last edited:

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Is it possible that due to the elimination of polygamy, that the gene pool of the masculine man has been diluted to the point that the average man now has to mimick traits that mirror optimized genetics to get a woman?
Versus the natural born male in his masculine state, that doesn’t mimick anything.

The fact that a man is here, proves that there is enough in him from his “Y” chromosome to actually restore his natural state. Masculine.

There are personality types that seem almost impossible to recover the masculine traits buried deep in them. So is it the limitations of the personality? I don’t think so but that is an opinion. In some ways it could be wishful thinking on my part.

In my opinion and experience it is possible for a man to undo and eliminate his social programming if he adopted the mindset that nothing he is looking at in this society is real and everything he knows is a lie. At that point perhaps he could learn a new way back to himself and his birthrights.

If I’m fact our genes have been diluted then this becomes a different matter altogether.
I agree with you to a point but at the end of the day I don't think it's that simple. I think there is environmental conditioning, legal conditioning, a relentless assault on the male, at least in the west. Maybe the male gene in the west has been diluted to some degree but I honestly don't think it is that prevalent. I think it's more of a combination of all of these things.

Divorce rape is traumatizing to men and that is a newer phenomenon. How many guys, honestly, how many do you honestly think would stay in the situations with these women that they do if divorce rape wasn't an option to destroy them? How many guys do you think would bounce if they could take the kid with them? I honestly think most marriages in their current stated would last very long if they system was tilted towards the guys.

More and more guys are becoming cucks but I think that pendulum is going to swing back once guys stop getting married and that's happening already. I don't know the effect that mass third world immigration is going to have on all of this, I suspect it's not going to have a positive effect, as you can already see average IQs dropping in the west as a result of all of this migration, at least in part. Once the cucks are no longer there, things are going to have to change, at least if society deems that they would like to continue the institution of marriage.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt that genetics is THE contributing factor to masculine behavior. I think nurture and society trumps nature in the masculinity department. A lot of what Nature/genetics contributes isn't strictly behavioral either: Height, looks, propensity towards baldness, etc are all non-behavior aspects which contribute to a man's ability to pull women or, more importantly, his mentality regarding his ability to pull women.

We've also controlled disease and warfare to the point that we have a more or less 50/50 sex spread, this hasn't always been the case. Think the mass killing of men in just WW1 and WW2. Men have always been expendable and polygamy made sense when most people were dead by the age of 40 from some horrible cause and there were kids to raise. The crisis of masculinity is pretty much a cancer of the 21st century and I think it's mostly societal.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with you to a point but at the end of the day I don't think it's that simple. I think there is environmental conditioning, legal conditioning, a relentless assault on the male, at least in the west. Maybe the male gene in the west has been diluted to some degree but I honestly don't think it is that prevalent. I think it's more of a combination of all of these things.

Divorce rape is traumatizing to men and that is a newer phenomenon. How many guys, honestly, how many do you honestly think would stay in the situations with these women that they do if divorce rape wasn't an option to destroy them? How many guys do you think would bounce if they could take the kid with them? I honestly think most marriages in their current stated would last very long if they system was tilted towards the guys.

More and more guys are becoming cucks but I think that pendulum is going to swing back once guys stop getting married and that's happening already. I don't know the effect that mass third world immigration is going to have on all of this, I suspect it's not going to have a positive effect, as you can already see average IQs dropping in the west as a result of all of this migration, at least in part. Once the cucks are no longer there, things are going to have to change, at least if society deems that they would like to continue the institution of marriage.
I understand. I contribute all those things as socially induced.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Quote; “Diet, injections and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible.” – Bertrand Russel – The Impact of Science on Society

Maybe it's chemicals that have eroded masculinity together with social engineering..

And by the way who the heII want all the problems that comes with several females under same roof...

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I will share something here that I think is important. There is one guy that I hit the “unwatch” button on.
I red flagged him in my mind and completely douched him.

His approach is that he wants to know what happened to me and my experiences, not because he wanted to avoid those things. He wanted to approach us as though we are damaged goods.

Psychiatry and psychology now have us listed as a disorder. In fact anyone who is rebellious of the standard social narrative is in fact, damaged. He is here to study us. Guinea pigs.

Soon there will be a social movement to label us as a disorder. Men who won’t marry and have children with those women will be stigmatized. Up to and including removing of weapons from them “so they are not a danger to themselves and others”.

The question of social programming is a pretty effective science. The media can sway a world very easily. This is not a conspiracy theory or paranoia. It’s available with research from the AMA and the psychiatric association venues. Just look at how Jordan Peterson got attacked for helping men.

Last edited:

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Years ago the threat of violence kept most women faithful to their husbands. It’s biological programming and where I grew up it is still visible. There are towns that never really evolved around me. The men still hunt, fish, drink, fight, fix ****, and work while the women are unequivocally the weaker sex. They raise the kids, grocery shopping, Make the house a home, try and please the husband or boyfriend in any way possible. I have seen first had in this coal region town women get a broken nose and publically shunned for running around. 20 minutes south in a more high class area the men do pretty much every thing..... cook, clean, work, let the wife stay home to raise the kids... gets them breast implants, buys them luxury cars, takes them on vacation, let’s the wife spend 3 hours a day with a personal trainer while they develop dad bod...... and every weekend I’m out these coddled wives are running around in their groups looking for ANY penis they can find.

I can’t name one dude in the coal region town ever served with divorce papers. In the more sophisticated town I would say 90 percent of these marriages end in divorce and the guys live being over.

Society suppresses testosterone and What males are supposed to act like is now frowned upon. Some men gave these chicks their balls and let them be the stronger sex. This is where we are.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The falling male birth rates is global. Good video.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest danger government's have is the domestic male population. Strong men don't take cr@p.. therefor a weakened male population is compliant, and don't stand up to the increasing overreach of powers, and decline of rights. Our grandfarther's fought wars to gain freedom and equal rights. Most men today look tv, thumb down on facebook, complain.. trying to please a ever demanding wife. Ordenary beta's life on the edge...

The decline of testosterone is prefered by the powers that be.

For us the increase of T will also attract women and up our game and make a - male in his masculine state, that doesn’t have to mimick alpha traits. A real man

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Polygamy isnt eliminated. Women act the part until the wall or past it. Others act accordingly once epiphany kicks off and playboy stops calling.

Man falling his biology blindly is as foolish as following a woman and being banished from the garden of Eden. Part of the new way is some combo of red pill, mgtow as in, no married or cohabitation, and deida way of the superior man, chase excellence.

You're a thinker my friend. Not many are these days. I highly recommend meditation. Solitude is good for the soul and mind. It can also prevent you from renting a mini van lol

Pay little mind to clown World. Its there. Take aim. Fire off on your ambitions whatever they may be.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Polygamy isnt eliminated. Women act the part until the wall or past it.
This is an observable truth.
I went to a Deida seminar in Seattle. It was fun. Near the end three women handed me their numbers. Lol
I don’t know how many walked up to me and started conversing.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Years ago the threat of violence kept most women faithful to their husbands. It’s biological programming and where I grew up it is still visible. There are towns that never really evolved around me. The men still hunt, fish, drink, fight, fix ****, and work while the women are unequivocally the weaker sex. They raise the kids, grocery shopping, Make the house a home, try and please the husband or boyfriend in any way possible. I have seen first had in this coal region town women get a broken nose and publically shunned for running around. 20 minutes south in a more high class area the men do pretty much every thing..... cook, clean, work, let the wife stay home to raise the kids... gets them breast implants, buys them luxury cars, takes them on vacation, let’s the wife spend 3 hours a day with a personal trainer while they develop dad bod...... and every weekend I’m out these coddled wives are running around in their groups looking for ANY penis they can find.

I can’t name one dude in the coal region town ever served with divorce papers. In the more sophisticated town I would say 90 percent of these marriages end in divorce and the guys live being over.

Society suppresses testosterone and What males are supposed to act like is now frowned upon. Some men gave these chicks their balls and let them be the stronger sex. This is where we are.
Hahaha

This had me laughing because so many men here doesn't understand the basic rule when dealing with women.

The ability to toggle between a Prince and a Caveman is key towards being successful with women.

Yes, women act in recoil from such an unrefined man, but what they say and what they do is totally different.

Good post Machine10033.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Normal man are those with X,Y chromosome.

A few effeminated men will have XXY

Then you have a few with XYY, a genetic anomaly or lottery winner if you like into a super man.

Coming back to ur original question..

A man that is predisposed to spread his seed successfully is highly dependent on his naturally endowed personality (passive/dominant) + how he thinks + how he acts.

Which is why we see naturally passive men who had no masculine training being bullied more often by women vs passive men who are trained.

The dominants has it easier but if a dominant is only exposed to the feminine imperative since young, he has the propensity to do violence on a larger scale towards women, that's where we see abuse in some household yet the wife still sticks around.

Long story cut short it's core personality + how you think (knowledge of masculinity) + how you do things (level of displayed masculinity).

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an observable truth.
I went to a Deida seminar in Seattle. It was fun. Near the end three women handed me their numbers. Lol
I don’t know how many walked up to me and started conversing.
Deida is one of the most important spiritual teachers of our time. Way of the Superior man is top 5 maybe top 3 books of all time (coming from a guy thats read over a 1000; book or 2 or 3 a week). Inbox me and share your experience or even in another thread brother. I appreciate your sharing.

Age? Don't fox yourself but what industry are you in? I'm guessing something stem. IT?

A sponsor request, rich cooper took most recently as well as a Aaron Clarey podcast offered up goes out indicating what a **** hole and cesspool the dating market is. 1 dude late 30s, 6 6s, (6ft, 6figures,...) and frustrated afc date status.

In my blue pill days a decade +/- ago, before slinging ****kkk and doing pickup, I wanted to find a wife. I have since a decade +/- of pickup and game. There's nothing more savagely red pill than going out and getting girls. It's Deida that beats to death Purpose and chasing excellence.

I wouldn't suggest any man follow my path. I recommend game competence. There's a element of black pill and cynicism after absurd exposure to women/female nature.

I dont know since its not infield but, if i were to make a educated guess, I argue that you likely emanate forward masculine energy. In my early pickup days, i wanted validation and IOIs or chicks eye ****ing me. As i closed down my ego, thry disappear as tgry fo when i seek it. I now ride the waves. Take it if it comes and she's banging or make my own waves. I rather approach then be approached. Again, I am game either way though, its mostly the pursuit. Approach for sport. #nextSet #micdrop

Life's too ****in boring not to try.

Big ups playboy.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Deida is one of the most important spiritual teachers of our time. Way of the Superior man is top 5 maybe top 3 books of all time (coming from a guy thats read over a 1000; book or 2 or 3 a week). Inbox me and share your experience or even in another thread brother. I appreciate your sharing.

Age? Don't fox yourself but what industry are you in? I'm guessing something stem. IT?

A sponsor request, rich cooper took most recently as well as a Aaron Clarey podcast offered up goes out indicating what a **** hole and cesspool the dating market is. 1 dude late 30s, 6 6s, (6ft, 6figures,...) and frustrated afc date status.

In my blue pill days a decade +/- ago, before slinging ****kkk and doing pickup, I wanted to find a wife. I have since a decade +/- of pickup and game. There's nothing more savagely red pill than going out and getting girls. It's Deida that beats to death Purpose and chasing excellence.

I wouldn't suggest any man follow my path. I recommend game competence. There's a element of black pill and cynicism after absurd exposure to women/female nature.

I dont know since its not infield but, if i were to make a educated guess, I argue that you likely emanate forward masculine energy. In my early pickup days, i wanted validation and IOIs or chicks eye ****ing me. As i closed down my ego, thry disappear as tgry fo when i seek it. I now ride the waves. Take it if it comes and she's banging or make my own waves. I rather approach then be approached. Again, I am game either way though, its mostly the pursuit. Approach for sport. #nextSet #micdrop

Life's too ****in boring not to try.

Big ups playboy.
You brought back a lot of stuff for me when you brought up David Deida bro. I'm sitting here thinking about all the drills and interactions with the females and how your intention and how you direct it influences the interactions. Influences her. I will think on this and remember the experiences that I had and yes, we should start a thread on those things. It was an enlightening experience. I don't even think about those things now. They just are. Forward Masculine energy is phenomenal. I'm not as jaded as I once was. Once I could learn to feel what she's feeling.
Men don't know that sex isn't about taking from her. It's giving to her. If they concentrated on her with their mind, that's giving.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You brought back a lot of stuff for me when you brought up David Deida bro. I'm sitting here thinking about all the drills and interactions with the females and how your intention and how you direct it influences the interactions. Influences her. I will think on this and remember the experiences that I had and yes, we should start a thread on those things. It was an enlightening experience. I don't even think about those things now. They just are. Forward Masculine energy is phenomenal. I'm not as jaded as I once was. Once I could learn to feel what she's feeling.
Men don't know that sex isn't about taking from her. It's giving to her. If they concentrated on her with their mind, that's giving.
Rollo hates on Deida and the rsd guys. Rsd Tyler put me onto Deida. YouTube Deida rsd Tyler. Tyler is a strange person but insightful.

I agree with you on the giving of your gifts but now a days, women arent worthy much of the time. Its entitlement and victimhood. Its baby fever as SMV craters. Its divorce porn and cucking + running off with a man's children. Its bulking season after marriage. The baseline presupposition is what have you done for me lately?

To say I'm jaded or black pilled is a understatement. Its not to say, all are XYZ. Its to say, the commodity is sex appeal, and beyond that, little value if any is offered. Star fish sex and thinks she's something special.

After a decade of pickup +/-, i can count on a single hand the amount of awesome women i met. None i married nor had kids with.

I am learning, giving of your gifts is more about the exchange of energy. Its usually non reciprocal. Again, it is all for sport.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was never true. That's only a modern hallucination based on red pill BS.

For most of human history, only top tier men ever got laid.

True today, true 10,000 years ago.

Dudes that can't get laid try to copy those that can.

It's always been that way.

The fantasy of some magical bygone era where all men were natural masculine players is only BS sold to modern betas who want to blame SOCIETY for their lack of skills.

It's also based on brainwashing of democracy that EVERYBODY has a "right" to some basic level of "success."

For MOST of human history, there have been the top tier humans, and the rest. And MOST of those in the lower levels were either slaves or close enough.

Only for a BRIEF PERIOD after the industrial revolution, with huge economies of scale and artificially expanding economies based on debt has the lower level riff raff had the ability to IMAGINE they could be Kings.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
That was never true. That's only a modern hallucination based on red pill BS.

For most of human history, only top tier men ever got laid.

True today, true 10,000 years ago.

Dudes that can't get laid try to copy those that can.

It's always been that way.

The fantasy of some magical bygone era where all men were natural masculine players is only BS sold to modern betas who want to blame SOCIETY for their lack of skills.

It's also based on brainwashing of democracy that EVERYBODY has a "right" to some basic level of "success."

For MOST of human history, there have been the top tier humans, and the rest. And MOST of those in the lower levels were either slaves or close enough.

Only for a BRIEF PERIOD after the industrial revolution, with huge economies of scale and artificially expanding economies based on debt has the lower level riff raff had the ability to IMAGINE they could be Kings.
in truth most of humanity can be traced to eight women. You don’t trace humanity through the male. The woman can’t speak for who the fathers were.

The advent of civilization and its rules allowed men to marry and thus sire children. So your assertion is incorrect. The gene pool is infinitely larger.
Though Hypergamy was clandestine until this last wave of feminine, 80% of men sired children.
If you believed in a fixed condition then count yourself as one of them.

Your assertion is that all is genetics. Then why are you here wasting your time?

Now if your assertion is that communism will take full effect, and all male resources are available to females free of charge, then perhaps we are truly screwed as man. Unless you are in charge and that wouldn’t be genetic or elected?

Historically there have been more women than men. As the blood group diversity shows, the larger amount of men have procreated.

No offense but you say it’s a fixed condition and men can’t be more than what they are programmed. I reject your idea of a fixed condition. It’s evolutionary ignorance.

It is a scientific fact that genes can be turned off and on. With that much diversity men can turn on and turn genes off. Unless of course there are people who convince them they are in a fixed condition.

Every single one of his ancestors lived long enough to procreate therefore how he is programmed and thus how he thinks has a direct influence on his genome. He has the blood of kings already in him.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your assertion is that all is genetics.
I didn't even allude to genetics.

Nor did I allude or suggest that anything was a fixed condition.

That's purely projection on your part, perhaps to more easily defeat my argument.

Humans are hierarchical.

Top tier men get top tier women and many more women.

One CAN move up the hierarchy slightly.

But most men are not alpha. Nor will they be.

Most men are beta, and will remain beta their entire lives.

Your arguments are attractive from an abstract, philosophical level, but they have little bearing on one's day to day life, particularly that of a beta.

Perhaps your argument was meant more of an inspirational purpose?

It is a scientific fact that genes can be turned off and on.
That's quite a stretch. Sure, some genes are activated by certain environment conditions, but for most social behaviors, you can't manipulate your genes by thought, as you seem to allude.

Genetics play a strong role in ones potential social status.

To a degree, one has a bit of flexibility.

But to claim that all men would be kings if not for current feminist blue pill propaganda is incorrect.

Here's some research that indicates such:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0691168377/

However, I'm not interested arguing philosophy.

Then why are you here wasting your time?
Why do you presuppose I am wasting my time?

According to whom? According to your projected ideas that I have not expressed or alluded to?

Every single one of his ancestors lived long enough to procreate
That we exist only proves that each one of our ancestors got laid at least once.

Not sure how much that helps the average guy trying to bang hotties out of his league.

I suspect this is more projection on your part.