“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The ejection rejection....put the ball back in YOUR court

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
6,911
Reaction score
125
When a woman says something you aren't sure about, clam up for a couple of minutes (she will ask you why you are so quiet) and tell her you have to go. Remove yourself from the situation and let her marinate for awhile.

She will TOTALLY FREAK OUT. While she is wondering whether or not she has screwed everything up beyond repair you can decide how you wish to proceed.

I stumbled upon this with this with a girl a couple of months ago when she first told me she had a b/f when I asked her out. My entire demeanor changed at that moment. It was evident that she realized this. After a minute or so I couldn't think of ANYTHING to say so I told her my phone reception was dying and hung up. At that point she was frantically calling me back and asking ME out, despite the fact that ten minutes earlier she had turned me down.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
wow this is freaky

I just did this ten minutes ago over the phone and now I read this post!

I was talkin to the Tech Support girl from my FR.

Techie Seduction

She was joking around, accusing me of messing up her computer and also said that my laptop was a piece of garbage. I didnt have a comeback (partially because my laptop is shot to shyt) So I stayed quiet.

She was all like "Hello?...Whats wrong???"

I told her she had offended me and I hung up the phone.

SHe called back seconds later, and I convinced her to come over and make it up to me! Hopefully I will be able to update that Field Report to a Lay Report. :D

Good stuff here STR8UP. You should post more tips
 

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
Re: wow this is freaky

Originally posted by Don Ronny
I just did this ten minutes ago over the phone and now I read this post!

I was talkin to the Tech Support girl from my FR.

Techie Seduction

She was joking around, accusing me of messing up her computer and also said that my laptop was a piece of garbage. I didnt have a comeback (partially because my laptop is shot to shyt) So I stayed quiet.

She was all like "Hello?...Whats wrong???"

I told her she had offended me and I hung up the phone.

SHe called back seconds later, and I convinced her to come over and make it up to me! Hopefully I will be able to update that Field Report to a Lay Report. :D

Good stuff here STR8UP. You should post more tips
you got offended cause she made fun of your laptop? haha. i'm not saying you should let her disrespect go unbridled, it's just funny that it was about a laptop. good job on reversing the situation.
 

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
6,911
Reaction score
125
I'd say the reason this works so well is the fact that most men walk around on eggshells for fear of offending a woman. Guys hide their shock or dissatisfaction with a womans words or actions which only serves to lower her attraction.

When you turn it around and make HER have to grovel for your affection you're stoking the attraction fire with some pretty potent fuel.
 

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
Re: Re: wow this is freaky

Originally posted by Knicknack
you got offended cause she made fun of your laptop? haha. i'm not saying you should let her disrespect go unbridled, it's just funny that it was about a laptop. good job on reversing the situation.
Exactly! it was meant to be funny!

When she called me back she could tell I was kidding. But I hung up on her all serious so she was confused...and attracted! We just had a nice makeout massage session. I really wanna hit that but she is playing that "I dont shag strangers" game we all love so much :rolleyes:

Things are progressing nicely though, she wouldn´t let me feel her up too much the first time but tonight was a night of discovery!

My plan is to get her worked up to the point where she rapes me. Any tips on that one STR8UP? Maybe I should post a new thread..

Hmm
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
I just tried this not too long ago and I realized that it does NOT work. But now I know why, and that is because the woman has LOW or NO IL. Oh well.

Thus, I think this move only works for girls who have some interest in you. If not, then be willing to take the loss.
 

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
yes, it's true...

girls CANNOT STAND to have someone be upset with them or not like them.... it just drives them crazy!

girls know how to use the guilt trip really well.... however what they don't realize is that it's most efficient when reversed...... they never see it comin!

I got a bj like that once.... I was alone with this girl, heavy kino.... then she playfully insulted me, and as a joke I pretended I was totally offended. I just sat up , crossed my arms, and didn't say a word. She started asking what was wrong, and started touching me and hugging me trying to get me to cheer up. Then in despair she kinda collapsed and her head landed on my lap, where she felt my boner..... and, well.... she was inspired on how to "cheer me up and get me to stop being mad at her"....... ahh, good times.....
 
Top