Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The EC Test

leeman67

Don Juan
Reaction score
Three quetions:

I have been out of the game really for the last few years because of my mother becoming very ill and finally passing away this year. I have just recently been getting back into the game again. so yes, I am rusty bad. (Heck. I had no game to begin with). So I hope these questions dont sound stupid. Just remember guys. Every Journy begins with the first step. so hear goes .

I was coming out of the gym the other day walking back to my car when this knockout blond starts to come in. She caught my attention fast to say the least. So I figured I would give the ec test a try. I made strong eye contact with her and said hello. as she passed me in the parking lot. She gazed back at me. smiled real big, but said nothing as she passed. Anything to make of it?

Also. from what I have read in discussion so far. if you make eye contact to a woman as you pass her by in a hall way and she looks down. That is a sign she is not interested. Is that correct?

Final example: There is this very hot brunett that works on the opposite side of my office building. She has a desk that sets next to the hallway that goes to the break room. So I do see her about every day. She never smiles or says hi to me. (One time she did say hi to me in the break room. caught me off guard, so Like a buffun, I ended up mumbling jitter...lol). Anyways. I do always catch her making eye contact and similar to the woman I like, she most often looks away. By her clothing style. she doesnt come across to be someone who is shy. But it seems like no matter where I am at in the building, if I happen to notice her, she notices me. Im just curious on this one. I know this question sounds stupid. What is really stupid is some of the dates I have been on... I feel like basically, I am starting from scratch and trying to forget the bad expericenes. I appreciate any constructive critiscism.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good to see you are trying and sorry to hear about your mother

1- you are not allowed to assume anything based off so little unless you assume she wants your **** in her ass.

Girls want a guy who is MONEY. Not some guy who isn't sure if he is money or not. In order to fix this it is simple despite how complicated others/yourself will try to make it. BELIEVE that you are the **** and never deviate from this belief and others will belive you are the **** as well. Trust me, ive seen it 1st hand.

I know this guy, not good looking at all, very average (almost below). He dresses well, always smiles, great personality, outgoing, etc and he carries himself like he just closed a $4billion deal and is on his way to the playboy mansion to **** any girl he wants and PEOPLE treat him like gold! even strangers b/c he carries himself so well

2- I used to be like you. Went from little EC to making EC to everyone, saying hi/smiling, often getting smiles back, girls looking down etc... I would then reflect at the end of the day... "wtf was that? did she think i was hot? did she think i was weird?!?!"
Later I learned that it was all bull****. Who gives a ****? You never know until you actually approach/start a convo with them and find out for yourself. Saying hi/EC will help you to realise this b/c in a few months after this you will get pissed off. YOu will get pissed off b/c you relaise in reality, you haven't done **** (unless you are doing this for a confidence booster or something to get more comfortable and just starting out... but the better you get the higher your expectations get as well). YOu NEED to go and talk to them

Dude, I have been at parties where girls walk by me, and seemingly purposefully make it a point to look away and never even come close to making EC with me. But I approach anyway. And some of the time I have ended up fvcking these girls.

Learn to make excuses for other poeple and assume it has nothing to do with you. This will do wonders for your self esteem/concept. Thinking "i bet she is just nervous to look at a hot piece off ass like myself, lets go find out... she probably thinks she looks ugly today (i have had hb9 friends tell me this... they dont look at ANYONE walking to class b/c they dont feel "cute" even if they think a guy is hot... HELL one even said she cut a convo short with a guy that she was "talking to" AND she really liked him but she thought she looked bad that day (didnt really dress up) and cut the convo short and ran off

GIRLS ARE RIDICULOUS

if you are unsure of what to say (most are at the beginning) just keep doign what youre doing. Say "hey how are you today? let me ask you a question, are you single? then ask for the number depending ont he answer... this is a poor opener (imo) BUT it is 100000% better than what you are doing now... you may end up hooking up with one of those girls if you do it enough.

FOr instance, how many girls do you think you will fvck by just smiling and saying HI to and THATS IT? you think shes going to start a convo and ask for your number right there? I FVCKING DOUBT IT

how many do you think will give you their number fi they are single and you ask for it? if you do it 1000000 times? more than 1 right? well thats 1 more than you would have gotten otherwise :)

let me know if you have any more ?'s... man i just wrote a fvcking lot

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@ leeman67

Try to read women before taking action is usually counterproductive. A woman that smiles and gazes you could mean a lot of things. She could be interested or she just want to appear friendly/nice, or she's having a good day so she smiles at everyone.

A woman that doesn't make eye contact could also mean a host of things. She may have no interest, or she may like you a lot but she's intimidated, or she's in a bad mood and doesn't notice you.

What's important is NOT knowing these things, what's important is your interest in her. If you find her attractive and you want to get to know her, then you take action. You are the one with the power not her because all she can do is either nicely reject you or be receptive to you. A lot of times, women don't begin to show interest in you until you approach.