“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Easiest College Pick-Up. . .

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2000
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Location
Albany, NY
When you are in the cafeteria, look around. Chances are there is an attractive girl eating alone. Walk over to her table, and to ask to join her.

She'd have to be the world's cruelest b!tch to refuse you.

Once you're sitting and she's eating, you have a captive audience. It's easy to start a conversation from here. Then, when it's time to go, you ask her for her number.

Don't be afraid if she looks busy either. . . after all, who wouldn't rather talk to a sexy guy like yourself than study?!

Try this! It's almost too easy to believe.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ralfus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 25, 2000
Messages
830
Reaction score
5
Location
Central California
Originally posted by XANEUS:

She'd have to be the world's cruelest b!tch to refuse you.

.

I have met that b!tch.

Ralfus



------------------
Ralfus' Home Page - Better than sex?.............No..Not really.
 
Top