“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Dumping Game

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Hey bros,

I have a quite unusual problem here. I've been going out with a girl for about a month or so (not long at all). Before Christmas, I had been rather cold towards her, and unintentionally hinted to her friends that I wanted to break up. This girl has too many warning signs on her

-mother is super-dominant
-father is much better looking than mother
-attention-craving
-flirty
-unusual values
-inexperienced
-influenced by magazines, friends, mom

Plus, she's not offering much in any department - looks, intelligence, personality. I admired her for her hard work and persistence in school, but i've come to realize that almost all academically-oriented girls are like that.

The problem is, she has things figured out and "wants to dump me first." This would be terrible for image at school and simply for my personal dignity.

I am also unwilling to simply "break it off with her." I'd like to do it in a dignified and kind way, if possible. I'd appreciate any suggestions and past experiences you guys might have.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Originally posted by California Love




The problem is, she has things figured out and "wants to dump me first." This would be terrible for image at school and simply for my personal dignity.


Care to elaborate?
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Re: Re: The Dumping Game

Originally posted by cactus3178
Care to elaborate?
I go to a small private school, where I've developed a good reputation and have been well-connected with the people around me. Getting "dumped" first by an "ordinary girl" would be really detrimental to my image as well as manhood. It has symbolic value and importance.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Dump first.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by California Love
The problem is, she has things figured out and "wants to dump me first." This would be terrible for image at school and simply for my personal dignity.
Boo-f**king-hoo...your poor reputation will be tarnished! Now you'll never be able to hang out with the cool kids again!

Not trying to be an ass...just to show you how ridiculously immature this is. I've known plenty of people whose girls have broken up with them and they've just been like, "Yeah, it was getting bad anyway. I'm kinda glad she did." And no one made a big deal out of it. If they do, then they're retards.

Maybe I just don't "get it"...maybe you'd get a better answer in the high-school forum.
 

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2002
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Location
Pick a girl...
Tell her this; ive been thinking about breaking it off with my girl too and this is what im planning on saying...

Youre a great person; ive no regrets about our relationship or anything weve done. I cant say i dont enjoy my time with you, but i can only wish now that itll be so in the future. Ive been giving this a lot of thought and i came to realize that we are better off as friends. I like you but theres many things in my life right now that require too much energy; that i cant focus enough on you. I hate doing this because id hate to see you hurt, but i cant pretend that this is going anywhwere and get both of ourselves hurt. i wish you the best

Something like that
 

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Statement: You will never be a DJ.

Reason: You care too much what other people think of you.

Correction: Change your attitude and realize that needing the approval of others makes you a weaker person.

Right now these people at your school tell you to jump and you ask "how high?" Pathetic!
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
lol omg and i thought you acutally had a problem



dump her. simple

if she dumps you who gives a f*ck. if they are so judgemental then i would not want them as friends anyway. they can go **** themselves and if they make a big deal about it..... slap them!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top