The dumb b*tch texts me AND threatens me!? WTF!?

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this in the Don Juan discussion but I thought I would post it here as well considering the girl just graduated from high school and I graduated last year.

Ok so a few nights ago I received a text message from the girl that made me come to this website. I hate her guts and I guess she hates mine too but this came totally out of the blue for me;

Her: I guess (friend) scared u...
Me: What? Who's this?
Her: Bla...
Me: Wow. Scared me? Wtf?
Her: Now that i'm out of high school i can really convey how much i honestly hate u.
Me: Ok great, tell someone who cares. Bye
Her: **** you...its so not over u pathetic bastard

About her friend "scaring" me, I haven't seen her friend for as long as I haven't seen her which has been four months. So I don't know what that is supposed to mean.

At this point I'm like, WTF!? No idea what I did to this b*tch. I'm really not worried about it but should I be? Should I ignore this or try to find out what the f*ck is up?

I also talked to a friend about this and he told me a lot of rumors are going around about her and I guess she thinks I started them. My plan is to ignore her and not try to prove my innosence and eventually she will go away.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a sh*t