Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "dreaded" LJBF zone.

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone talks about LJBF (lets just be friends) as if its like HELL or somethin.

But don't feel so bad if u got LJBFd. Its a good opportunity to study girls... making approaching women easier and easier as time goes.

Even if you get LJBFd, you still WIN. You wouldn't get her into bed but you would learn more about women and know how to approach them and all. They also good for sharpening C & F skills and all other conversation techniques. If you have alot of lady friends, you'd still be above the rest of the AFCs around you who are completely clueless in approaching and talkin to women. Who just freeze up and act like wimps in front of em, while in front of other guys, act like their normal selves...

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PASS...

if you get LJBFd, your game is off.

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Reaction score
Female friends can be incredible to have. My exgirlfriend (from another school) who I kept as a "best friend" did the most remarkable thing for me last Friday.

I mentioned to my best friend that I was interested in this girl at my school. My best friend told me she had met this woman very briefly some time ago at a party, and then, without even my asking, my best friend called this girl up and told her what an amazing guy I was, and that this girl and I should definitely get together sometime. Naturally, the girl I was interested in was perplexed, and asked if my best friend and I had anything going. My best friend laughed and said no, and that she just wanted to make sure this girl knew I was great. Although this girl I was interested in was skeptical at first (understandably so), when she realized I had nothing to do with this phone call, her respect for me shot up, and we've been spending a lot more intimate time together recently (though I still have quite a few problems I'm ironing out).

Anyway, this is just a story of how wonderful a good female friend can be when you need it. And in so many other situations, my best friend has done some amazing things for me, to the point where her boyfriend literally hates me for being around her so much. :D

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her, I just want to be friends,
me, haha I've got enough friends

phenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look on the bright side. Getting LJBF'd is a good thing. As soon as that happens then the pressure is off. You're free to be who you are around them without the nervousness that you had before (as long as you're still hanging out with them, of course).

You can be ****y/funny, a little arrogant at times, making fun of them more. The trick is to not show them that it does not affect you in any way. And by this I mean an authentic "not caring" attitude. Not some comment like "I already have enough friends" and walking away. This only serves as validation to them.

Keep them in your circle and even use them as social proof while out. Use them to your own advantage. This newfound attitude you have towards her and using her as "social proof" is a winning combination IMO. She'll see girls hitting on you because you are with her (assuming she's a knockout) and all the while you're constantly keeping her off her pedestal with your new attitude then the door of oppurtunity may open again and she will see you in a different light. If not, then maybe the girl that's hitting on you will be worth pursuing. This will take some time and patience, but, used wisely could be a huge advantage.

"But that's me, I could be wrong.....It's a terrible tragedy" - Tyler Durden

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
PASS...

if you get LJBFd, your game is off.
No sh!t. He's just giving you a reason not to shoot yourself when you get rejected.

C-Damage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Female friends are good...

Female "friends" because they LJBF you are bad...
A-Men bro. They dont mean what they say, they mean "Hey, look, sexualy its not happening at my end...and friends DONT get sexual with friends...so lets be friends."

(Girls know this - they dont 'just want to be friends' they want you to stop your sexual advances.)

So dont be silly by actualy trying to be best buddies because you think that would be the next best thing to laying her, and her coolness mite rub off on you, just forget about her and move on...shes lost any chance she had with you by pulling the 'lets just be friends' cra-p anyway, the best way to turn this around is to exceed expectations and lay her sexier, less spotty best friend. Bia-ch wont know what hit her.

To be quite honist this is what a 'real man' would do because he wanted to be with her cos she was hot and his bed was cold not because he wanted someone to go shopping with.

Think about it!

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being friends with a chick you want to bang SUCKS, especially when you know she's doing someone else

Don Pablo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A Warning : Some women try to be nice and say LJBF instead of saying "**** off, I want nothing to do with you." Not every time, but keep an eye out. And also, how many of your friends did you plan to become friends with?