Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The downfall of most great men have been because of women

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean to get religious but I was thinking about several instances in the bible and noticed a common theme. It usually involved a woman being the cause of the man's downfall.

Adam fell prey to Eve's words despite what God told him and ended up losing everything.

Solomon (for all his wisdom) brought in a woman who worshiped false idols who eventually convinced him to abandon God and that led to his downfall.

David succumbed to his temptations and slept with another man's wife which led to him losing favor in God's eyes.

Samson lost his God given strength after he confided in a woman who ended up betraying him to his enemies and leaving him for dead.

Most of them usually involved the man succumbing to his sexual urges. Even if you look outside the bible, it's usually been women.

Generally speaking, man dominates woman physically. This turns women on. However, women cannot dominate a man physically. Which is why she will try to dominate him emotionally. Manipulation and emotional control are her weapons. She will try to get inside a man’s head in order to get her way on some matters.

That’s why a smart woman will wait until night to ask a man to do something on her behalf. Beforehand she will feed him a great dinner while wearing a short skirt and heels. She will rock his world in the bedroom. When a man is nice and relaxed his mental defenses are down and she can get anything she wants out of him.

I am not saying not to have sex with women or be paranoid with women but keep your wits about you.

When you see a woman that you're highly attracted to, always remember in the back of your head what is really going on. Sex is a game.

- The moment you succumb to her emotional control is the moment you lose.
- The moment you make her feel like you have no options is the moment you lose.
- The moment you prioritize her above your life goals is the moment you lose.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And when you don't succumb to their emotional control and manipulations after they try to seduce you with their sexuality they call you......"EMOTIONALLY UNAVAILABLE"!!!! Haha heard that one a few times. Its best to be wise to their game, protect yourself, and move on to the next one. Don't sell yourself out by succumbing to your sexual urges.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly! Women have always been the same since the dawn of man. I'm sick of these old school reactionary posters glamorizing the old days due to nostalgia.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Never get emotionally attached.

Never let her control you like a video game character.

Never catch feelings.

Breaking these 3 laws is how motherf**kers get hurt. Stay alpha.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
The having no options part messes with alot of guys because we are almost socially conditioned to be "romantic" to the woman we like by dropping all plates and declaring our undying love, but in reality, you are at your best when you have abundance.
Agreed.

That's one thing this site doesn't explain how to do, have abundance. Even PoonKing, with brutal red pill reality posts that hit hard core, kept saying "spin plates" but never explained how.

All good looking young girls with little baggage are immediately paired off with guys who are genetically superior. It's not about "game, making money, being a man, not taking crap, having friends, joining clubs, trying new things." It's about genetics. Think about it: you have to BEST game in the world but are shorter than her. Is she going to care what words you spit out?

You have to be lucky at the beginning of your life. If you are not, no amount of "game" or "money" will help you in the later stages.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Now compare the Bible to episodes of Cold Case, where the man did it - because he is male.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Generally speaking, man dominates woman physically. This turns women on. However, women cannot dominate a man physically. Which is why she will try to dominate him emotionally. Manipulation and emotional control are her weapons. She will try to get inside a man’s head in order to get her way on some matters.
Sometimes I think they want to dominate us emotionally BECAUSE we dominate them physically. As if they resent us for it.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean to get religious but I was thinking about several instances in the bible and noticed a common theme. It usually involved a woman being the cause of the man's downfall.

Adam fell prey to Eve's words despite what God told him and ended up losing everything.

Solomon (for all his wisdom) brought in a woman who worshiped false idols who eventually convinced him to abandon God and that led to his downfall.

David succumbed to his temptations and slept with another man's wife which led to him losing favor in God's eyes.

Samson lost his God given strength after he confided in a woman who ended up betraying him to his enemies and leaving him for dead.

Most of them usually involved the man succumbing to his sexual urges. Even if you look outside the bible, it's usually been women.

That’s why a smart woman will wait until night to ask a man to do something on her behalf. Beforehand she will feed him a great dinner while wearing a short skirt and heels. She will rock his world in the bedroom. When a man is nice and relaxed his mental defenses are down and she can get anything she wants out of him.

I am not saying not to have sex with women or be paranoid with women but keep your wits about you.

When you see a woman that you're highly attracted to, always remember in the back of your head what is really going on. Sex is a game.

- The moment you succumb to her emotional control is the moment you lose.
- The moment you make her feel like you have no options is the moment you lose.
- The moment you prioritize her above your life goals is the moment you lose.
Yet everytime the man gave in

The weakness of the man lead to the disaster

So women are only at fault if you consider them too strong. It would admit guys are blue pills... snap

Its the men fault to give in to his D esire

I am soo working on that in my current LTR lol

guy hold frame, he will be rewarded with goldly love

but than women love might be better

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly! Women have always been the same since the dawn of man. I'm sick of these old school reactionary posters glamorizing the old days due to nostalgia.
Human nature is what it is. What changes is the culture. We should be nostalgic for the old culture because men had learnt to construct a set of rules/ morality within created order out of the chaos.

In cultural terms, we have inherited a holocaust. Chaos is back, and it is now up to every men to work order out in his own life. We now need to become like feudal lords... metaphorically speaking.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Human nature is what it is. What changes is the culture. We should be nostalgic for the old culture because men had learnt to construct a set of rules/ morality within created order out of the chaos.

In cultural terms, we have inherited a holocaust. Chaos is back, and it is now up to every men to work order out in his own life. We now need to become like feudal lords... metaphorically speaking.
Well what was a rough time to be a man so I feel like you aren't seeing the whole picture. Strong patriarchic systems thrive in harsh grueling environments not comfortable stable ones like the ones we live in today.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The greatest men can get the greatest women, who have more ability to hurt men, because they can have an exponentially greater percentage of options. Roger Clemens, Tiger Woods, Neil Diamond, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Brad Pitt - none of them could keep their women happy. There is basically no man who will satisfy any woman forever based on past achievements. As I outlined, women don't care about our natural talents, only the money it brings them.

Hal Blaine was the drummer for the Wrecking Crew in the late 1960's - early 1970's. He played on the Record of the Year for 7 straight years. He played on 40 #1 hit records and 150 top ten hits (that's nearly all of them). His wife left him and made him sell those gold records and his Beverly Hills home so she could take half. What were her achievements? Taking his. But he's still alive.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a reason why LUST is number one on the list of the seven deadly sins.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
The problem with women is they are not allowed to be held to the male standard. They really should be. I don't see why they can't be.

After all, they want to be part of the work force and they believe they are as good if not better than men at every job under the sun. So lets start holding them to the same standards. Not physically of course.. but definitely when it comes to behavior and how they treat people.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with women is they are not allowed to be held to the male standard. They really should be. I don't see why they can't be.
I wonder this myself all the time. Mostly due to beta men in postitions of power enabling this behavior IMO

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder this myself all the time. Mostly due to beta men in postitions of power enabling this behavior IMO
That's a bit self-contradictory, isn't it? Aren't men in positions of power alpha by definition?

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a bit self-contradictory, isn't it? Aren't men in positions of power alpha by definition?
From what I've personally seen at several different companies, no. A-lot of men in positions of power are very blue pill and traditional thinking when it comes to dealing with women. These men love nothing better than to use their influence to make women haaapppyyyyyyy

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what was a rough time to be a man so I feel like you aren't seeing the whole picture. Strong patriarchic systems thrive in harsh grueling environments not comfortable stable ones like the ones we live in today.
Yes, the material environment may be stable and comfortable, but the cultural one is chaotic in my opinion.

Why do we find this hard to see? Because we have been trained only to look at the material conditions of life today.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the material environment may be stable and comfortable, but the cultural one is chaotic in my opinion.

Why do we find this hard to see? Because we have been trained only to look at the material conditions of life today.
Well I would rather live in today's world then some world where my average life expectancy is below 50, work from dusk to dawn, and live in a world where wars are a common thing.