Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Don Juan's guide to Sense of Humour.

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

We need a Don Juan's guide to sense of humour and I want everybody to add their comments to what they know and believe are the techniques or words, ingredients or flavour for an unbelievable charge of sense of humour just dieing to be released.

Hear u all soon.

Ben

i'll start it off. Starting from number 1 and so on........

1. I believe that changing your volume and pacing as well as changing your tone and sound of your voice has a huge impact on ur delivery. Eddie murphy has three or more different sounding voices which are separately unique. Which makes him very stimulating to the audience. for those who have seen saturday nite live eddie murphy, he speaks rough, funny and cool as well as with different accents.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2) you must be spontaneous(spelling?). Humour is only funny if its witty and to be witty you must not hesitate. How many times has someone said something stupid and you think of a great line to say to that person 30 minutes later?

TOOBAD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exxaggeration of body language does wonders, it sends mixed signals while getting a laugh, ie, saying "your naughty" while smiling.

If your not a natural in humour, the best thing to do is take a item that you need to crack a joke with, ie beer, then list all things related, drunk, spewing, driving, hangover, get your mind to associate different things yet relevant to, then use in a surprising context.

The no.1 thing that makes humans laugh is surprise, so use that as a model for humour to twists endings to create laughs. Also if you know what the other person is about to think when wisecracking, change it.

Play on words, (POW) Intended Misinterpertation. Someone says something, then you pretend to hear it as something funny and feed it back to them, "I picked up this chick last night" into "Sorry...? You played with your Di*k last night?"

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
All good ideas that i incorporate. I also mix it up a little, dont stick to one style all the time or type.

leave a joke hanging to make it funnier....turn your attention to something else immediately after it or simply say "anyways...."

Just after someone tells a joke (not all jokes will easily translate for this tho) raise your eyebrows and say "Is that right" or something, then come back with a witty remark. Lead into something else.

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't rely on a "straight man". That is, an accomplice whose job is to be the butt of the joke or get the "pie in the face". DJ humor comes from your own ability to observe and interact with your crowd independently. Good example of observant humor: Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have many different approaches to humour, but for me, dry humour and wit has always worked the best with women. I.e. say something flippant in a very serious tone, with no change in expression. You can use C&F and neg hits this way too and it can work like a charm.

I'll often tell girls they're cramping my style or holding me back. Or when girls sit next to me in class and start talking I'll say something like "Look, I understand that sitting next to me is very exciting for you, but if you keep distracting me I'm going to ask you to sit elsewhere".

But, it can backfire if the person doesn't know you particularly well so use it with caution.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a guide to humor in the DJ bible if you want to check that out.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
take note of what they say and insert it back into the conversation in a creatively humorous way. that's my style.