"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

The Don Juan Mission Statement

Buzz

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

I'm a business major in college and I am just now learning about mission statements. Pretty much a mission statement encompasses what your 'mission in life' is, it includes your vision of what kind of life you want and your purpose in life, as well as your code of conduct, etc. It also includes the principals (self-respect, confidence, etc.) that you live by every day. It is what you look at and base your goals from. 80% of Fortune 500 businesses (IBM, WalMart, etc.) have these, bands such as Metallica, etc.

Lets get some ideas for what you all believe the Don Juan mission statement is. Remember, this encompasses more than just relationships with girls, but how you govern your whole life! Keep it to around one or two paragraphs.

-Buzzzzz
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
"The Don Juans role is to selectively choose the areas which will enhance and amplify his life, while weeding the ones that will impose negative results."
 

Buzz

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Here are some examples:

(Based off 48 Laws of Power)

It is my destiny, I am a powerful man. I am democratic yet devious, congenial yet cunning; I think strategically, tacfully, always with vigilance. I always have a plan, and execute it with military precision. I control the perceptions of others and make everything appear to be the height of civilization, the pinnacle of perfection. I stir the emotions and interests of others while staying calm and collected myself.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(The total opposite)

I keep a singular eye toward god at all times, in all my interactions with others. I have inner-peace and tranquility, nothing upsets me. I treat others as I wish to be treated. Outside appearances mean nothing to me, it is all about how people are on the inside.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Can you imagine the quantum shift in how these two people live their lives and how they behave, and similarly the results that they achieve? The relationships with others they have, etc.? Now obviously there are many more possibilities as to who you could be, this does not just encompass "good and evil" but it is a fititng example of the different characters and personalities of people.

So back to the question at hand, what would you stay the dj mission statement is?
 

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
211
Location
UK
That's a difficult question, Buzz. I don't suppose there is a 'correct' answer to this, but I'll put my thoughts as to what a DJ should try to do:-

1) To maximise his potential in all areas of life (no accepting 2nd best).

2) To have a purpose/goal in life....i.e. something to live for rather than a 'superficial life'.

3) To treat himself and others with respect.

4) To iron out his flaws and become a better version of himself.

5) To master seduction so he can get the women he wants.

6) To never give up.

Ok, these are thoughts that are important to me, perhaps others can add more?
 

myth465

New Member
Joined
May 18, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
43
i auctually just wrote a short one today for myself. its pook like but im going to try to apply it towards all areas. i wrote one because of an advanced management class.


Mission is to evolve into a renaissance man. the man who can be it all and do it all. My time and energy hence forth will be devoted to the pursuit of a well balanced, complete, and happy life. I will never stop growing and evolving as a person because (Shaquille O'neal - Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit. You are what you repeatedly do).

Peronal note - We're born, we live, we die, and the summation of our lives is that little dash that separates the beginning of our lives, and the end. Never forget that and make that dash count for something guys.

---
i have a long list of things i want to learn and excel at. everything from djing, to working with my hands, to cooking and such. thats why my statement is the way it is. i plan to take all sort of classes and have a long reading list.

djing is a useful skill because in business and in life one must know how to socialize and entertain. so it is quite high my list right now
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top