Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Don Juan Is In You

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Don Juan is in You

For starters, this will be my 500th post. Meaning, that people on the board will look at the post count and the title under and take my advice seriously. As I enter that realm I want to have a quality post under my belt to help show what I have learned over the past 13 months on this site. As I approached my 500th post I reflected on what I had been going thru and I realized I was not truly happy. I was not doing anything to help me become better with my self. I talked with some legends on this board to help find the true me. I think I have finally found it and I would like to share it with you.

As I said earlier, I wasn’t happy since late summer. Over the summer I made leaps and bounds, here where I live there is a thing called Top of the Park… it’s where all the incoming 9th graders hung out. I made an effort to go there every day and make new friends. I was making friends amazingly quick. Soon everyone from all 3 schools knew who I was, and so I thought that when the first day of High School rolled around I’d be one of the most popular kids there. This wasn’t the case. As High School starting progressing, things started deteriorating. I would see some of the people I knew, and go up to them and say Hi, but they all had other friends from other schools that they were sticking close to… with these friends I couldn’t really make a connection. As the entire semester passed, things went even more downhill from there. My GPA was a 1 literally, 1.00. My grades were suffering, I was an out of shape slob. And I was back to my old group of friends, the 5 that I had from Middle School. I wasn’t branching out to any of there friends either.

The 3rd quarter of the year came. I started branching out to other people I knew in class and I came upon this really great group of kids that I could start to relate to, I started to talk to everyone, get to know everyone. I finally got invited to my first party! I finally had a sense of accomplishment. I knew that I had the ability to make friends. My grades went from all D’s to A’s and B’s. Things were starting to turn around. But I still wasn’t happy. Sure it was great that I had made some friends and got to go to a party. But it wasn’t what I knew I was capable of accomplishing. And so I came to my discovery

The Don Juan Is In You

Whether you believe it or not, the Don Juan is in you. Different people call it different things. Gatorade calls it the X Factor (Is it in you?), Gillette knows about it (You look, she smiles), non educated people call it game, some people call it “a Certain Something”, but we call it Don Juan.

Luckily for us, Don Juan is not just a certain something, it is a lifestyle. Don Juan has been put out in plain text for all of us to see and discover. But no matter how much you read, nothing on the outside can change what is in the inside. We can tie Don Juan to an Idea, the idea that got all of us to come to this site “How Do I Get Girls?” This question had haunted man for the last tens of thousands of years, except back then… it was just nature. Now different influences in the media are confusing males… trying to get them from shying away from nature and to become pretty boy completely at the whim of any beautiful girl. Well the Thank God the Don Juan lifestyle helped us to get over the idea of what we are supposed to be.

I know that most of you, maybe of all you, after you read the bible, were probably angry at girls. I know I was, I remember thinking “Look at her, She’s just using her looks to get guys to do that for her!” and I got mad. That was a stage.

Then I started understanding girls more, accepting them more, and realizing the potential in them. I realized that if you used the Don Juan lifestyle, they wouldn’t use their looks to get you; rather, they’d hope their looks were sufficient to keep you happy. I knew that the Don Juan lifestyle would accomplish this. So I read more, I applied more skills. But despite me KNOWING what to do, it just wasn’t working. That was a Stage.

And then I came to the stage I was on now. One night, I couldn’t sleep. So I started talking to myself, out loud. I started talking to myself out loud about all the problems I was having, all the things I had to put up with. Then I started talking back to myself out loud, except the voice answering me, wasn’t me. It was exactly what a Don Juan would say. The things I was actually saying to myself were brilliant. So after a conversation with myself… I knew what was right for me. For me I started dieting and eating right. I started applying myself and socializing. Whenever I faced a problem that night instead of sleeping on it and hoping it would turn out better the next day, before I went to bed I would talk to myself about it and that Don Juan voice would tell me what to do. And it works.

What you don’t realize when you are reading is that your brain is absorbing all the techniques. But I’m sure you realize, when you’re talking to girls… if you think to much you’ll mess up. Talking to yourself will help the inner Don Juan come out and you’ll answer questions that you’ve never thought you could answer before in your life. You’ll come to see that you knew more than you thought, but when you’re caught up in the rush of school. Everything that you are taught is out the window. It’s a lot better to have a reassuring voice tell you what to do. That voice is you. Not a lot of us have the pleasure of having a Don Juan talk us through everything in person. Internet talking is nothing compared to real life. But you can listen to online Don Juan’s… people that live hundreds of miles away and have different life experiences than you, and different styles than you. Or you can listen to a Don Juan, in person, that has the exact same life experiences you do, and the exact same style you do. That Don Juan is you.

So now you know the secret, the Don Juan was with you all the time. The Don Juan voice was like trying to ride a break after so many years not riding it. A little bit of learning experience and they’ll get it all back. Talk to yourself, out loud, hear your voice. Hear what you need to do. Hear that reassuring voice, it will help you. You’ll be surprised at how much you know. Yes, this IS a technique. Not what you usually hear from other Don Juan’s. I’m not telling you to make this part of your lifestyle; I’m telling you it will help you when you do need help. Well guess what, you’re not dependent on Sosuave anymore, congratulations.

After talking to myself, things started to go up. I have all A’s in school, I know of 3 hot girls that want my body. I’m having more fun than ever, I’ve burned fat, gained muscle, I should be looking great by summer. And girls smile when they see me. I have great times at parties, that I get invited to now. This isn’t bragging, It’s not bragging because I know that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO HAVE THIS TOO. I want you to have it. I want everyone to have what I have, I want everyone to be happy.

So spread the love people.

Thank you

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This could have been your first, or 10,000 post and it would still have been a very great post.

Good read, very inspiring, especially since i've been feeling the same way as you lately.

Keep up the good work, and enjoy your "Master" :)

--Vincent

PS- How many posts you have does not gain you respect. Writing quality material like this does.

40quid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice . . .

I'm very impressed with your post. Your profile states that you're 15 -- however, if you really are 15, you have the awareness and mindset of someone who is much older. Most men don't ever figure out what you have discovered -- or if they do, they don't do it until much later in life.

I do kind of envy you. If I had a quarter of the self-awareness that you have now, I would have really lived it up back in high school and college. However, even though I was unconsciously attracting girls, I wouldn't know what to do with them and would literally freeze up when it came time to make a move. I can see now that you won't have that problem.

If you keep this mindset, you're going to go far, young man.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outstanding!

I'm leaving this site for a wee while to sort things out by myself, since i know a lot already.

I'm going to have faith in the higher power, my inner DJ god, SuaveGav. This should replace that athiest void.

Cheers man

[edit] also, if you remember survivor's post about respecting yourself and that the only person you need to impress is you; well the only person i need to impress is my DJGod.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post, PiHi. I had always thought of that voice as the voices of Master DJ's, but now I realize that it really is a facet of myself.

Congratulations on the Master's Degree too;)

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Job

you are quite the DJ and as well as a great writer. You should turn that in for an English essay :p

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, just a word of advice, talk things out in the privacy of your own home... People will get weirded out if they see you talking to yourself in public.;)

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No my friend you are wrong. I do not take your post seriously because this site automatically gives you a "title" I would take you seriously based on your past posts and how... "good" they were/are. Nor will you be judged by your age or sex.

You are not a Don Juan and the Don Juan is not in you. Your title does not reflect you because when you first logged in, it said Don Juan. The "inner" DJ is just an illusion. A false hope of potential. Some people are downright ugly and nothing your "inner voice" tells them is going to get them pimpin as many ladies as I am.
Don juan lifestyle was not laid before you because you claim to be living it yet you are not. The text version of DJ on this site is a bunch of controversial bull****. You getting good grades or making friends in not some spectacular Don Juan achievement. It's the same great achievement almost everyone else has made to even greater degree.
Maybe believing that there is some greatness within you helping you along will give you the strength to do the things you want to. Great, whatever gets you going. But that lie will not get me going. Some master don juan that was yourself was talking to you you say? Bull****ing****. It was just you recounting all the crap you are told on this site.

I don't agree with your post and you are not a Don Juan. Perhaps to some degree, but no, you are not a Don Juan. You are done with the afc-ness behind you and have just packed your bags for the journey to becoming a DJ. You are not at the end of the road, you are at the very begining.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dyd said something like it takes 4 years to get good at something and 10 years to master it.

I'm decent looking and don't see how an ugly guy could go upto a babe in a club and pull her.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By doing something about his ugliness. Carrying himself well with confidence, being a good dancer, good talker, etc. lots of things can help you and most of htem can be learnt

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
By doing something about his ugliness. Carrying himself well with confidence, being a good dancer, good talker, etc. lots of things can help you and most of htem can be learnt
You were given certain genes. There's not much you can do if you're point blank ugly with no $$. I can assure you, you won't be scoring chicks.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
You were given certain genes. There's not much you can do if you're point blank ugly with no $$. I can assure you, you won't be scoring chicks.
lol

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can still score chicks. They will probably be hot for your calibre of hotness. It's all relativity... ever wonder why many nerds think that the one chick, that is dead ugly by good looking guys standards, is hot? If you don't look that good, you'll get the hottest of the not to good looking girls. Simple as that

Reaction score
Some people are downright ugly and nothing your "inner voice" tells them is going to get them pimpin as many ladies as I am.
A little ego boost thrown in for good measure...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No my friend you are wrong. I do not take your post seriously because this site automatically gives you a "title" I would take you seriously based on your past posts and how... "good" they were/are. Nor will you be judged by your age or sex.

You are not a Don Juan and the Don Juan is not in you. Your title does not reflect you because when you first logged in, it said Don Juan. The "inner" DJ is just an illusion. A false hope of potential. Some people are downright ugly and nothing your "inner voice" tells them is going to get them pimpin as many ladies as I am.
Don juan lifestyle was not laid before you because you claim to be living it yet you are not. The text version of DJ on this site is a bunch of controversial bull****. You getting good grades or making friends in not some spectacular Don Juan achievement. It's the same great achievement almost everyone else has made to even greater degree.
Maybe believing that there is some greatness within you helping you along will give you the strength to do the things you want to. Great, whatever gets you going. But that lie will not get me going. Some master don juan that was yourself was talking to you you say? Bull****ing****. It was just you recounting all the crap you are told on this site.

I don't agree with your post and you are not a Don Juan. Perhaps to some degree, but no, you are not a Don Juan. You are done with the afc-ness behind you and have just packed your bags for the journey to becoming a DJ. You are not at the end of the road, you are at the very begining.
The above... is amusing to me... for probably all of the wrong reasons.