Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Don Jerk - Pragmatic (II/III)

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one goes to all the "intellectual" guys around.

Are you really smart? Are you using your intelligence to get yourself a lot of pu$$y and respect from your peers?

Be honest with me, as I'm being honest with you. I wasn't.
I wondered why, I had my game, my vast DJ knowledge and still I was disrespected and women were getting harder and harder for me... or even worse, I was feeling so dettached that I did not care about getting women anymore.

But I thought that I was at the peak of my brilliance. I was smarter than everyone, I knew how things worked, I saw the Matrix while others were still blind.

I don't think so.

Listen to me intellectual guys, being intellectual is dangerous. It does not necessarily mean being smart.
Sometimes, you feel like you have to be nice and patient people because you're more enlightened than them. But it's not how it works.

Let me tell you some truths: the 90's culture, and the MTV and all the media is selling the image that you have to be mean, bad and ammoral. And people are buying into it. There's no more honor.

If you try to be honored with EVERY SINGLE PERSON you meet, you'll end up being crushed.

So, you, smart boy, have to be meaner, tougher and worst than them. Or you'll be left behind. Let me quote stockholder here:

People try to be tough. I guess it’s the nineties crap they have read from magazines in which was told that being bad to people is cool. They have to think again because they are bad, tough and mean but you (yourself) are the worst motherfuc*er in the whole world. Nothing can or will ever break you. Not even when you are low on confidence for a period of time. Never stay silent and always crush the fvck out of them. Even when you don’t feel like doing that.
I couldn't put it in better words. You have to be the worst motherfuc*er ever. Use your so called intelligence to dig the weak points, the flaws and the achilles' heel of everyone you meet. Even those who you like the most. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Be a good actor, act like you don't have conscience, or do not have it for real, don't feel sorry for the "stupid" people. They'll try to crush you in order to feed their egos.

Be ready to crush, humilliate and bring to tears any motherf*cker who tries to be tough with you.
You're smart. You know your basic psychology, you know the laws of power, you know human nature and you know every single Tyler Durden quote by heart.

So don't be afraid to use all that when necessary, and by necessary I don't mean only extreme situations.

So, as you broke out of the nice to everyone mold, try to really stay out of it.
If you see some of your "friends" sad, think twice before going up to him and getting all this stupid emotional garbage thrown in your ears.

Evaluate all of your friends and see those who you really really respect, and don't be a motherfu*ker with them. The others, keep them around for favors or social insertion or school works, but don't give a d@mn about their feelings or all that sh!t.

Now that you're clear on the concept of man-to-man relationships, let's move on to girls. You're almost there you bad-a$$.

Let me tell you some truths:

- HS GIRLS ARE DUMB
- YOU'RE NOT GONNA FIND YOUR SOULMATE
- HS GIRLS ARE RARELY GOOD AS REAL FRIENDS
- YOU SHOULD NEVER BE NICE THEM, BECAUSE IF YOU ARE, THEY **** WITH YOU
- DO NOT EXPECT THEM TO PROVIDE YOU FULLFILLING CONVOS
- TREAT THEM ALL AS B!TCHES; IF YOU REALLY LIKE ONE GIRL, REMEMBER THAT THE WAY TO HER HEART IS THROUGH HER PANTIES, NOT THROUGH HER EARS
- RECOGNIZE CLEARLY THOSE WHO ARE ATTRACTED TO YOU AND THOSE WHO AREN'T

Oh my God BBB, what happened to you? You sound like a mysoginist!

No, I like them. In fact, I love them. That's why I treat them this way.

HS GIRLS, IN THEIR VAST MAJORITY, ARE EMPTY, EGO-DRIVEN LITTLE CREATURES. THEY EXPECT YOU TO MAKE HER CRY, TO HURT THEM, AND TO MAKE THEIR LIVES FEEL LIKE A F*CKING SOAP OPERA

Their heads are filled with television and cinema dreams; all the drama, the suffering, the expectation, the anxiety, the using then throwing away makes them mentally wet. That's the real mental masturbation.

DON'T WRITE HER POEMS OR LOVE LETTERS OR ANY OF THAT SH!T

You see, I like to write a lot. Some people have complimented my writing style. This post is too angry to be a art piece, but I have written my pearls. I even won a contest at my school this year, as the best narratives writer. I brought tears to the eyes of many grown ups with my essay.

But I don't write f*cking love letters. Or poems.
Because HS Girls don't give a sh!t about content. The only kind of letters that they want to read are those from her friends filled with gossip.

See that in the class, the dumbest girls have the best caligraphy. They write with thousands of colors, their notebooks shine like rainbows on the inside, but still, they're f*cking stupid.

HS girls don't care about content, they care about shape. They also know sh!t about art, so don't try to win her by that.
That's why they melt when some a$$-hole plays 3-chords songs, with stupid arrangements and simple lyrics.

Because they can't grasp the complexity of finer arts.
Don't even waste your time arguing with them. While you do that, some other f*cker like me will be making her juices run with subjects they like more.

• Who kissed who?
  • Who's he/she dating?
  • Did you hear that he/she got dumped?
  • Did you hear X/Y/Z about him/her?

That's the sh!t they like. Whenver you feel like talking about the wonderful song you heard, why don't you tell her about a f*cking puppy or clothes.

They don't give a d@mn if you've read Plato, Nietzche, Pook or Lorenzo.
They want to sit with you and tell you their boring stories about their families all day long.

Of course, you ears aren't water closets, so search for key information while she speaks. Read her body language.

Find out if she suffers a lot with things like anxiety, insecurity, inability to make decisions, jealousy, possessiveness, depression, obsessive compulsive disorders, getting into shape paranoia and sh!t like that.

Use that info to strategically appeal to her Ego.

Also find out what kind of social pressure she goes through. Watch closely her friends, be nice them but avoid becoming friends with them, it'll only f*ck you up. Become friends later.

Be aware that all of them are insecure about their looks... Neg them a lot and be ****y and funny as wild as possible. By striking them in their weak spots, and being a hard-a$$, if you know your way through the convos, you can make her feel safe around you.

Make her feel like she's worthless around you. Like you're better than her in almost everything, and the things she's better don't mean a sh!t to you.

Girls who have hot sisters, always mack their sisters even if you don't want them. It'll bring back childhood insecurities and f*ck up with their minds.

Well, I guess this about it as for the mindset.
Become meaner and more pragmatic. But have some "nice guy momentum" every once in a while.

These girls like the idea that in the bottom you're a good person and they'll try to "change" you.

I know some of this sh!t is hard to swallow, and hard to get used to, but it's easier to be a jerk all the time and then become nice than to be nice and try to be a jerk. No one will respect you.

Look forward to the next part, which will cover more practical, day to day examples of jerk behavior.

Remember, we're not here to make you become a son of a b!tch.
You just got to know the two sides of the coin, and with some people, to be a jerk in order to get their respect, and only them start to be gradually nice to them.

We're are all nice people. Don't be a jerk with old people, kids or your relatives.
Just with those who need it, or deserve it.

Look forward to part III, about behavior.

And a lot of credit to stockholder and his "evil ways" post.

The Blues is Back

BBB

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true, so true. BBB just described high school girls more than society wants guys to know.

Reaction score
so being pragmatic is good?

AAAARRGHH, WHOSE THE MASTER YOU F*CKING FAIRIES!!

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
so being pragmatic is good?
In my perception, being pragmatic is doing what works, no matter what are the consequences of it, and/or if some people get hurt in the process.

Kinda like Machiavellism, the "means to an end" philosophy is a good example of a pragmatic filosophy.

BBB

Reaction score
Gotcha man. Yeah, you can't exactly be a c*nt with women or very many people these days, and I've found that out the hard way. Its a rough, shameless, and dirty society and if you want to survive or at least succeed, you don't have to be like the rest of half-wit sheep including some that enjoy posting here and act hard, but you've got to do whatever it takes to truly get what the f*ck you want. Nice post, its not about being a jerk, it's just about being more defensive in a way, and showing you aren't a pushover, but not a total *******.

How far you live from that big ass festival they have every year in Rio or Sao Paulo?

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the post... its filled with truth. However, I wasn't digging the monogomy. BBB... man, where'd that come from? Just because the [GREAT] majority of HS girls are how you describe them, doesn't mean they should ALL suffer. Guys, once you have some experience, and you've been around women - you'll know when you meet one thats worth it. Sometimes, its the *****y one with an attitude that just one quite... other times its the shy girl with straight A's... understand women - but don't hold your understanding against them.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like this post, but where the fvck is part 3!?

^good example of pragmatic?

I don't know what exactly being pragmatic means. The dictionary.com definition doesn't explain it very well.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude wtf happened that made you change all your views?

it sounds to me that you are living for females

there are actually some really nice girls in HS they just can be hard to find and arent the ones always dressed in the mini skirts and pushup bras.

you say act on way with a girl and act another way with other people?

to a certain extent thats ok if u want to screen the girls that your interested in but in the same hand it is also BS.

why should you, I or anyone else change if they are happy just to get laid?

yes many of the girls ARE shallow but it doesnt change that vastly once they get to college.

what happened to the old BBB?

he seemed really happy being himself not being an jerk to get laid

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dumb son of a *****...

*scratches the back of his head

I don't give a **** about your revelation but you're perception is clouded, and you're feeding people confusion.

Firstoff, something happened in your life to change your mindset, and it would be a disservice to everyone reading your posts if you do not inform us of it.

Second, you've lost track of your goal in life. What is it, huh? Do you want to get pvssy? Are you that weak-minded?

You, are going to die. You will not return. You may have 7 days left or you may have 7 years. The clock is ticking with every instant that passes. Your flesh is decaying and your mind is deteriorating.

Cynical people comfort themselves with the knowledge that they are superior than their peers. That they are somehow going to be better-off in the end.

The world is blind and cynical. To become blind and cynical yourself will do no good.

We are going to be bringing ourselves up here. We mustn’t embrace the morbid.

Intellectuality is not feminism, I don't know what you're thinking. You are not some badass, you dumb ****. You're just another human being.

If you want to beleive you're special, fine. I"m arrogant as hell, no doubt about it. I don't think I'm particularly intelligent, but you know what... I don't give a ****.

You apparently do, and may god have mercy on your soul because of it.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
You dumb son of a *****...

*scratches the back of his head

I don't give a **** about your revelation but you're perception is clouded, and you're feeding people confusion.

Feeding people confusion? You only see what you want to believe, my friend.
Whose perception isn't clouded?

Firstoff, something happened in your life to change your mindset, and it would be a disservice to everyone reading your posts if you do not inform us of it.
Yes, in fact something did happen. I got betrayed by almost ALL, of my so called "friends", at my graduation trip, and when I got back to school I noticed that all the people that I like so much didn't give a f*cking sh!t about me.

It was like, I was wrong for nothing being sick,selfish,ammoral and ego-driven.

How can you not change your mind after that? How can you keep loving people, if all you get back is hatred, traison, or even worse, indifference?

Second, you've lost track of your goal in life. What is it, huh? Do you want to get pvssy? Are you that weak-minded?
No I haven't. My goal in life is to be happy, successfull and help people find joy within theirselves, as it has always been.

I got all the grades I needed, I'm already running for a great job, did great on the first part of the interview, my relationship with my closer friends is better than ever, with my family is in heaven,
I'm nice to new people I meet and I help 80 years old grammas at the supermarket.

Now, at school, I really am being an @sshole. Revenge maybe? Don't know, I don't waste my time worrying how to get X/Y/Z crying or sad. I just let it roll along. I'm enjoying every single second with my friends from other cities, whom I've been treating very politely and dearly.

I just don't babysit my older "friends" as I used to. I don't waste my time trying to make these f*cking people smile or laugh.
Maybe I'm going to pay for that. Maybe it was my lesson to learn how to really be nice to people even if they don't give a sh!t to you, and maybe I'm failing.

But I'm not fooling myself anymore. I'm not buying into their sh!t, not getting used nor feeling sad because of their lies.
And I thought I had friends !! How could I be so naive?

And, about the pu$$y, I've tried to be a good friend. My female FRIENDS, JUST FRIENDS, which I had never expected something to happen, only to have their FRIENDSHIP, turned their backs on me and forgot that I exist.

At the meantime, girls that I've ignored and mistreated kept telling me how they like my honesty, and my strength of character! WTF?

You, are going to die. You will not return. You may have 7 days left or you may have 7 years. The clock is ticking with every instant that passes. Your flesh is decaying and your mind is deteriorating.

Cynical people comfort themselves with the knowledge that they are superior than their peers. That they are somehow going to be better-off in the end.
No, I'm not. That's what I've learned. If I was really superior, I would have seen all the sh!t that happened to me coming. I would know better. But I didn't, because I thought I was so smart that nothing could ever surprise me.

I believed that if they were sick and ammoral, I should be honored and strong and I would win.
But, unfortunately, in HS' sick reality, it isn't that way. And I know that you know that. You're smarter than everyone here, probably smarter than me should I say...

The world is blind and cynical. To become blind and cynical yourself will do no good.

We are going to be bringing ourselves up here. We mustn’t embrace the morbid.

Intellectuality is not feminism, I don't know what you're thinking. You are not some badass, you dumb ****. You're just another human being.
I did not become totally blind and cynical. I may have a jerk behavior, but that for pragmatism's sake.

A guy who comes here and wants to get laid and be respected by the crowds needs to know this jerk behavior, and apply it.
Living in a Zen world isn't affordable in this ego-driven hs micro-universe that we live on.

I smell the flowers, I compliment my sincere childhood friends, I love and respect my relatives, I'm charismatic and outgoing with people I don't know. But being this lovely guy in HS didn't get me any respect or even sincere care from my so called "friends".

If you want to beleive you're special, fine. I"m arrogant as hell, no doubt about it. I don't think I'm particularly intelligent, but you know what... I don't give a ****.

You apparently do, and may god have mercy on your soul because of it.
You know, I've always hated arrogant people. I've always tried to be humble. My post Happy was much about it... being humble.

Of course, some people are arrogant and have the skills to back it up, while others only have the arrogance.

I'm not special, I'm just different. Is it my fault that I'm surrounded by ordinary people?
But I didn't use it as a reason to be arrogant, no, I used it as a reason to be humble and treat everyone as I wanted to be treated... and did not wanted anything back from them... but I got some things back... BAD THINGS !!

That's why I decided to be pragmatic... go for what works... I ignore most of these people... but there are a few things that I want to accomplish and they wouldn't be possible without this jerk behavior.

I just want to shed some light to these people who think that they can outsmart everyone... If they don't watch out and play the game, they'll lose.

No matter how nice you try to be, in HS, someone will try to f*ck with you. It's the sad reality...

If you don't want to believe it, okay. Everyone can live life their own way... but don't give me a single word about being disappointed with people or being betrayed later... because you've been warned...

HS people are sick... in order to appease their egos, they're willing to go through a lot of suffering... write this last paragraph down and think about it... you're a smart man... you know exactly what I'm talking about....

The Blues is Back

BBB

Zoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this post is a lot different than what I've come to expect from you. You've basically presented two opposing attitudes, idealism vs pragmatism. I believe in balance in all things, so perhaps the "right" state is somewhere in between. I don't know... I understand what you're saying, though, and I can feel your anger. Betrayal has to be one of the worst feelings there is...

I think real friends are a lot rarer than most would think. The sad truth is, almost everyone has their own interests at heart. I admit I'm a bit of a cynic when it comes to high school social bullshít; I've seen too many people ditch their 'friends' in hopes of gaining social proof. Those 'loyal' friends who don't often just haven't had the opportunity yet. Your real friends are seen during the bad times, not the fun times. They are the ones who sacrifice their own interests because they know that you need them.

When faced with the reality that almost no one gives a shít, the reasonable response is to do the same, as it seems that BBB has done. The 'intellectuals,' the cynics, are the ones that are "above all that." Refusing to join the barbaric social machine, they observe and condemn it from their higher plane of enlightenment. They will martyr themselves, setting aside their own interests in order to maintain their high principles. They will be used and left behind.

How can you keep loving people, if all you get back is hatred, traison, or even worse, indifference?
That is the question, isn't it... I can't help but think of Jesus, who so perfectly demonstrated that. It would definitely mean accepting people's shít with a smile and putting aside your own interests. To be genuine, it would have to be because you truly care; too many people who try to martyr themselves do so for their own pride, to enhance their ego. These are the cynical intellectuals who want to be 'better' than everyone else.

I'm kind of rambling here... But it basically depends on what you want in life and who you want to be. Yes, most people are self centered, egotistical, melodramatic, totally ignorant of fine art, and superficial. It's unfortunate, but I just try to accept it and go with the flow. Using it to your own advantage isn't necessarily wrong, because everyone manipulates everyone, whether or not they realize it. What I disagree with is putting up a facade, going against your own ideas of who you want to be to be pragmatic and get what you want. I don't think the ends should justify the means. I know you're angry now, but is this jerk who you really want to be? Or have you let other people change you?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Such angst...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBB and smooth, you guys are both right, just have different mindsets.

For the longest time i've wondered. "WHY THE **** DONT I HAVE PEOPLE CALLING ME?!"

I went out there, i initiated convos, i got good rapport, i got numbers, i called, but WHY THE **** DONT PEOPLE CALL ME TO HANG OUT?!!?

You know, for most people their life is one BORING ass scenario. They do same **** over and over, and are AFRAID of doing something radical. PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF STRANGERS. THEY ARE AFRAID TO CALL YOU AND SAY "Hi, i am that kid you met the other night, do u wanna hang out?"

I felt really upset for the longest time, wondering if they though i was a loser , and not call me. But the truth is, They are just scared.....

So let it go BBB, IMPROVE yourself, and if the people are proving to be acting the wrong way, LET THEM GO! you dont need to hang out with them.....

As i walk through my college, i see the people i once talked to and asked for numbers, i see those darting eye's, i see the question "Will he remember me?!" ... I simply Smile and walk by.

BBB, yes, most high school girls are nothing but dumb broads, but YES there are some good ones out there.
YOU DONT HAVE TO BE AN ******* TO GET GIRLS. BE ****ING CONFIDENT and Tease the hell out of them, that is all you have to do!!!

Smooth, i agree completely.

Dig the Funk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think BB's just messin with our minds to get through some wild point that's too complex to explain in the usual fashion. Me, I'm such a hippie; I live off positive vibes. But I can see where a good sense of pragmatism and intolerance for BS come in handy. I would never adopt such a negative attitude towards anything though. To each his own, I guess. If it works for you.... But damn, BBB, you're sounding more than just a tad harsh, ya know? I've been known to be a ruthless SOB to people that F with me, and I can also understand how some would be disturbed by this train of thought. Whoa, just realized I'm wavin back and forth here. The world is a complex place! Don't let anyone tell ya otherwise.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, ... I think it's sad. But it happens... one day, you wake up, and everything you thought you had, your control, your life, your pedistal in society... you find out it was all an illution. At least you know now, BBB, where you really stand. I wen't for the longest time not understanding why I couldn't get "in" with the popular circle [hot fakin broad man, damn!]. I realized, that everything I thought I was... it was all a product of my own imagination, my belief that I understood everyone.

Then reality struck.

People hated me because I thought I was better than them when all I was... was different. Now I'm better than them and they're starting to warm up to me... why? Because I put on a show of similarity. Do I hate them for how they treated me when I was different, when I was who I wanted to be? Of course not, they didn't know any better... and the world is filled with people who don't know and don't care - if I were to take a swing at every one, I'd be fightin day and night.

Accept people for what they are, and understand how you can use how they are to further yourself - business is business baby, and the sweet just ain't sweet, without the sour!

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This a complete waste of mental energy BBB. Ive generally been on par with most of your posts in the pasts, but you let them get to you. Your wall fell down my brother, and with that, you let all your beliefs go along with it.

I am convinced you will get through this stage of bitterness. Perhaps you may become even more enlightened in the long run, but you must not make efforts to spread your Bitterness in this world, especially on this site. You must silent your mouth until you have again regained focus through that cloud of anger.

The righteous path is the only path towards happiness my friends.

Impede on the happiness of others without due justice and you yourself will not be happy. This is of course because impeding upon others is an effect of unhappiness. If you eliminate all the effects of your enemy, you will be stronger and wiser and hence able to more easily defeat your opponent.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa

he seemed really happy being himself not being an jerk to get laid
Call me stupid or mentally ill or something, but in my life there are always upswings and downsings. By the time of my Happy post, I believed blindly in the things I wrote because they were so true to me.
It's not only just to get laid. It's for respect you know.

Two days ago, I had to grab three of my former "best friends" by the shirt and throw them the f*ck away from me because they were trying to throw me in the heavy rain for 10 bucks... from another motherf*cker whom I've considered to be my "best friend".

What did I do to them ever? When they were sad and pist, I would cheer them up... When they needed help, I helped them with school, with life... even with money sometimes... only to be ignored and left behind...

And the other people too... who've treated them better than good ol' BBB? Who's listened to a thousand girls crying, helped them and cheered them up... how many times did I listen:
you're sooo great BBB??

You expect at least a little amount of respect and attention from such people. You know, just Hi, how you're doing?
Yet there were countless times when I'd sit alone and noone would care to come along to chat. And if I moved next to them it would look like someone just died and I was trying to make stupid jokes...

Why all this crazy sh!t all of the sudden?

Originally posted by Zoso

What I disagree with is putting up a facade, going against your own ideas of who you want to be to be pragmatic and get what you want. I don't think the ends should justify the means. I know you're angry now, but is this jerk who you really want to be? Or have you let other people change you?
Farther down, I want to be the nicest and sweetest motherf*cker ever.
I want to be everyone's friend and smell the flowers and do all this silly sh!t.
But if I don't act like a f*cking prick, I won't survive.

Standing up for myself wasn't enough last Monday... I had to really "crush" them, humilliate them in front of everyone so that they saw I wasn't bull****t!ng them.

Is it good? Do you think it feels nice? Seeing those guys who were with you through both the good and bad times and now you have to throw them away, almost get into fist fights to show them that you're not a stupid self-respectless fella?

And I had to do it in front of my whole f*cking classroom. I hate what I call "vulgar displays of power". But it was the only thing left that I have.

It's not for being soaked; if my best friends from here, my building, came to me said: man, let's go play some soccer in this rain forest-like rain!!
I'd be the first to put on my shorts and get my ball.

But not with them you know. Not with these mofos who want to show the world that they're better than me.

Originally posted by Oxide
So let it go BBB, IMPROVE yourself, and if the people are proving to be acting the wrong way, LET THEM GO! you dont need to hang out with them.....

BBB, yes, most high school girls are nothing but dumb broads, but YES there are some good ones out there.
YOU DONT HAVE TO BE AN ******* TO GET GIRLS. BE ****ING CONFIDENT and Tease the hell out of them, that is all you have to do!!!
Yep, that's what I'm trying to do... I'm coming back home, with my real buds, and a few girls who still care about BBB. When classes are over, I don't know most of the people from school anymore. They're gone for me.

And about the girls, I'm not really that disappointed. I was harsh in my posting only to give a reality check to new people who come here. To make them prove me wrong or right.

I didn't become a misogyinist. Not yet maybe... But I can't help but think of this common scenario:

Myself, BBB, at school, being the laid back funny guy that we all know, somehow in an esoteric misterious way manages to get all the chicks who used to like him to ignore him.

How I did this, I'm still crazy to find out. I've tried getting drunk, lucid dreaming, santeria, and all the "alternative" methods, but I just can't find the answer!!!
Sh!t, is it f*cking wrong trying to really be friends with girls? With those ones you don't want to nail, but you still think that are sweet persons?

How do they just ignore you from one day to another, and go talk with the guys who only want to talk about dirty sh!t with them all the time?

Don't blame me for not being sexual, even as I friend I make clear that I'm a man, but, these girls don't want to f*ck with these a$$holes from my class, yet they love spending the time with them.

Is this the secret? Becoming SICK and trying to f*ck your female friends?

Doesn't sound very Don Juan does it? How could I do it if I'm strongly against it?

Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI :
People hated me because I thought I was better than them when all I was... was different. Now I'm better than them and they're starting to warm up to me... why? Because I put on a show of similarity. Do I hate them for how they treated me when I was different, when I was who I wanted to be? Of course not, they didn't know any better... and the world is filled with people who don't know and don't care - if I were to take a swing at every one, I'd be fightin day and night.
Wise words... slowly I'm getting to it... I hope that when I join a new place, like college, job or any other environment, I have a more down-to-earth way of being... but my HS environment is rotten...

Originally posted by Jester:
I am convinced you will get through this stage of bitterness. Perhaps you may become even more enlightened in the long run, but you must not make efforts to spread your Bitterness in this world, especially on this site. You must silent your mouth until you have again regained focus through that cloud of anger.

The righteous path is the only path towards happiness my friends.

Impede on the happiness of others without due justice and you yourself will not be happy. This is of course because impeding upon others is an effect of unhappiness. If you eliminate all the effects of your enemy, you will be stronger and wiser and hence able to more easily defeat your opponent.
I'm not trying to get everyone bitter and angry... maybe I wasnt't clear enough... I just wanted to show the other side of the coin...
When I posted "Happy", some angry, bitter people could gather around and complain that I was posting this happy bullsh!t.

Happy and Don Jerk are two sides of the same coins. Two polarities of the same human being. Instead of supressing my dark side, I decided to let take over for a while and see what happens.

I want everyone to be happy... but if things get harsh, being nice to people and smelling the flowers won't be the same, and they might end up loosing the appreciation for such beautifull things.

And, about eliminating all the effects of your enemy, that's what I did for all this time. I was unphased by them. Nothing could ever take my smile from my face. But circumstances required from me a show of anger and violence.

Now, these people don't f*ck with me anymore...

To finish, I do not wish that everyone becomes the Don Jerk I'm talking about... and I didn't even posted the III part, which is bigger and more comprehensive...

But I want everyone to glance the other side... and know that it exists.... and that sometime, you'll have to let go of your kindness and let it rule, or else you won't survive.

The Blues is Back

BBB

Pex

Don Juan
Reaction score
retarded thread. completely retarded.
blind leading the blind.