The DJ's most venomous adversary

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
THE DYKE or lesbian. I consider myself to be a DJ. I have the smooth talk, confidence, good looks and most of all, i make girls feel comfortable. But DYKE'S, they have so much hatred for men that they will put "salt" in your game, or "salt" in your flames. meaning that they will try to put out that fire. If you flaming hot, they will try and put a stop to it. Beware of these girls because they are not logical. Their emotions are so screwed up that when they screw with your head they will put you off women for a while.
This girl I knew in school would always make fun of me and played more games than the NBA. when she got through with me, my confidence lowered a couple of notches. I didn't wanna talk to women or anything. Then I found out from one of her friends that she was lesbian. That changed everything because I knew her angle. I slowly gained confidence back in my game. but she set a brotha back. I began talking to girls in her face and I'd see her frowning. Just a warning. Don't get me wrong though I knew another lesbian from my same class, and she was maaad cool. My lesson is if a girl tries to put you down or make u feel bad, grab another girl in her face.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
sneakin up on me putting me in headlocks, callin me names, saying im young and wet behind the ears and inexperienced.
then i tried to prove her wrong, and I figured she liked me, so i tried to see what was up. Then she attempts to embarass me publically. It was like a vicious cycle.

1) She'd tease me
2) I'd tease her back
3) She'd keep buggin me
4) I try to dig in her mind and see whats up
5) I try to kick game and talk to her
6) She'd diss me.
7) I'd leave her alone
Repeat back to step 1

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by joecollapoppa
sneakin up on me putting me in headlocks, callin me names, saying im young and wet behind the ears and inexperienced.
then i tried to prove her wrong, and I figured she liked me, so i tried to see what was up. Then she attempts to embarass me publically. It was like a vicious cycle.

Dude, do you have girly habits or something? Why is it you attract women who beat on you all the time?

blitzin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, that's funny. All the lesbians I know are cool. They're just like one of the guys and get along better with us than non lesbo girls. Hmm, are you sure she was a real lesbian, maybe she just doesn't like men or you in general. Some chicks are like that. Then again some act like that when they like you too.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this stresses the importance of inner game; the requirement for confidence of self. keep a solid understanding of who you are and what youre capable of. from that point, nothing anyone says can bring you down. regardless of whether theyre a dyke or a jealous guy.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
To Squirrels

How can I answer your question? I have went over my life thinking it over. There is nothing girly about me, I'm called a rarity. my friend from my same school was the same way. Girls like to fight us but guys respect us. I'm loud and rowdy and don't care what people think. I've seen girls pounding on my friend alot and he be looking all sad. But me, I ain't goin out like that, Imma still keep talkin shyt. LOL Even when I show strength physically to these women they still say I'm a punk and try me again. When I say show my strength physically, it means blocking their punches, throwing them around the room. I don't really be trying to hurt them too much. Im kinda like a man's man. I'm easy to get along with and i always got some crazy off the wall idea. Im usually the leader of the people I hang with. Im not controlling though. Surprisingly alot of the girls that beat me up have given me their phone number on a voluntary basis, even this lesbian that i'm talking about. So sometimes a brotha don't know what to think. They should be scared of me rather than tryin to fight me, I look maad tough. Girls (i'm not saying all) try to rag on me for no reason when they see me and i'm thinkin "They don't even know me." I walk down the streets and girls sometimes be lookin at me all mean and shyt. I just start laughing, or give em like a mean smile.

So check it like this, I evaluated every time I gotten into fights with girls and I try to improve on myself every new scenario.
I do better every time Trust me my fellow don's I will learn the dance of the "Crazy Girls" and when I do, watch out.
Mission Objective: Win their hearts over

If only yall could live my renegade fugutive life for 1 day.

Last edited:

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Dude, do you have girly habits or something? Why is it you attract women who beat on you all the time?
because he's a troll.

duhhh

Reaction score
Gawd I hate dykes and leszbo's. But other playa's are your worst enemies. The ones who will do anything to get at your shyt.

Salt your game by telling your women lies about you or even truths so that you will look bad.

I had a PHD fellas ( Playa Hating Degree) tell a girl that I was a dog and she would only get hurt by seeing me.

What do you think she did?

She couldn't wait to sign up for my brand of punishment. Kicked that PHD fool to the curb and dogged him out. Gave him a complex about himself and jumped into my bed.

This is the girl that did it to him the belly dancer:

http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=5869924&selected=570549

and these are her words to me:

you piss me off.
for some reason i thought about you all day. what else is new. do you ever
think of me that way. or have i always just been the backup dancer ;) you
know i shouldn't even want to see you. why do i??
i hate this sh*t
;)

And the brotha with the glasses is the fool who tried to salt my game:

http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=7584588&selected=583617

Keep your enemies close to you.

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
asdf

She has a lot of anger towards us Men, that's why she's a lesbian, she couldn't hack it.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what smack you're talking about but it seems like you're dealing with one of those young immature lesbos.

I have a lesbian friend who is mature (over 25, under 30) and she knows what's up. You'd assume because she's a woman, lesbian that other women would not play games with her. They do, she just sees it and CUTS them off.

She told me one time a girl flaked out on the last minute. She then told me that if this flaker wants to go date her again, the flaker has to be the one to setup a date. My friend said this " You must absolutely tell her that you didn't like her flaking out on you, if you don't she will feel free to do it again." Anyways, this flaker called my lesbo friend several times.. just to "talk." - after the 3rd phone convo with no suggestion of a date or meetup, my friend just cut her off (ignore, delete number.)

Just remember fellow DJs.. when a girl is INTERESTED in you.. she will MAKE TIME for you.

Reaction score
Originally posted by joecollapoppa
good point, but I see no one with glasses
the brotha (black guy) in the white shirt. I believe he was wearin his glasses that night. they are black wire frames I think.

used to be a good friend until his true colors came out.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah he kinda looks like a game salter LOL. When im in playa mode, which is usually started after I talk to 1 girl, i usually try to motivate my less confident friends (or so called friends now) to make moves too. Some of them though would rather put salt in my game and put me down so I cut them off cuz they were bad for my health. And kept the game moving.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I often get rather pissed off just thinking about these kinds of women.. but I always remember that these women are completely insignificant to my life.

Next time when you meet a girl like this make it simple for yourself. Consider them to be one of the guys. Eveytime they open their mouth ask yourself, "if that was one of my guy friends saying something like that what would I say to him?" I think you will find youself just laughing at what she has to say or just telling her right off for being such a *****. Imagine what you would say to him if he started saying that **** to you? You might even kick his ass or at the very least scare the hell out of him. :) She wants equal rights and equal treatment.. well... give it too her!

These man haters hate nothing more then to be treated like a man. It is strange that they try to act like men, but expect to be treated like a woman.

a few years ago (during my AFC days), I had the same expericen with a girl. She would knock my ego at every chance she got. But I eventually figured out how to switch things around on her. Everytime she would dis me for some crap (mostly my DJing) I would tell her off for it. And then I would make sure I would treat her just like one of the guys. Everytime she complained I would look confused and say, "what? I thought you wanted to be treated just like one of the guys". well.. after a while she couldn't take it and told me that she wanted to be treated like a woman. It was very funny. at that point I laughed and said what? you are a woman? I didn't notice. of course that really hurt her :) lol

when you do this a few times and get your anger out on them you will soon move past that and not give a damn for what they say.

..huh? you want me to open the door for you? ok sure, cook me something first!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I had a PHD fellas ( Playa Hating Degree) tell a girl that I was a dog and she would only get hurt by seeing me.
He mistook her for a woman who was looking for a 'sensitive' man!! This 'dancer' doesn't want a 'sensitive' man - she just wants a man!!! If SHE is 'sensitive' then she will get hurt!