Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The DJ "RULES"

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Keeping in mind that there are exceptions to most rules, but that in general they are best followed, here are a few guidelines for DJs.

TRUST YOURSELF
Deep down, you know what you need to do in order to be successful. If you trust your intuition, you'll usually see when a girl is bad news. You don't NEED a website filled with other guys in the same situation as you... it's helpful, but it isn't NECESSARY. You have the answers you're looking for.
Most people don't trust themselves implicitly, which is perhaps due to some degree of insecurity in their own abilities to make decisions. For many years I sought out and accepted the guidance of people because I didn't trust my own analysis of the situation. In other words, I was constantly looking for a second opinion out of fear of making a mistake. Similarly, I would often tell people what I was doing, with the secret hope that they would give me positive reinforcement. Although I didn't realize it at the time, the message I was sending to others was that I was both insecure and didn't know what I was doing -- even though I did.

There are times that you seek out the advice of other people, but those are usually restricted to situations where you are totally out of your element. Most of the time you should analyze your situation, and trust both the results of your analysis and your instincts. Each provides a counterbalance to the other. If your analysis is faulty, your instincts will tell you so. Likewise, if your instincts are telling you one thing, your rational side will temper your enthusiasm with logic.

Reaction score
They should think you're
GOD!!!

My main one just bougt me a superman statue last night as a gift. She reffers to me as her superman and it was in recognition of this fact!

I realize this sounds egotistical. But its better to be worshiped in hell than it is to be a pleeb playing a harp. What I'm saying is it's better to be on top of the game than a grunt scrabbling around trying to master this thang by any means neccessarry!

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
They should think you're
GOD!!!

My main one just bougt me a superman statue last night as a gift. She reffers to me as her superman and it was in recognition of this fact!

I realize this sounds egotistical. But its better to be worshiped in hell than it is to be a pleeb playing a harp. What I'm saying is it's better to be on top of the game than a grunt scrabbling around trying to master this thang by any means neccessarry!
Player Supreme,

Your post was egotistical, but it echoes one of the greatest philosophers of power who ever lived, Niccolo Machiavelli, who wrote (translated):

Concerning Cruelty and Clemency, and Whether it is Better to be Loved than Feared

Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved? It may be answered that one should wish to be both, but, because it is difficult to unite them in one person, it is much safer to be feared than loved, when, of the two, either must be dispensed with. Because this is to be asserted in general of men, that they are ungrateful, fickle, false, cowardly, covetous, and as long as you succeed they are yours entirely; they will offer you their blood, property, life, and children, as is said above, when the need is far distant; but when it approaches they turn against you. And that prince who, relying entirely on their promises, has neglected other precautions, is ruined; because friendships that are obtained by payments, and not by greatness or nobility of mind, may indeed be earned, but they are not secured, and in time of need cannot be relied upon; and men have less scruple in offending one who is beloved than one who is feared, for love is preserved by the link of obligation which, owing to the baseness of men, is broken at every opportunity for their advantage; but fear preserves you by a dread of punishment which never fails.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
There ain't no rules.;) :mad:

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn player_supreme, that post is golden. Bible worthy.

-iceH

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my list

Some people don't like the term "DJ" and prefer to use "player" or "pick-up artist" or whatever. I like the term "DJ" because I think it is a very unique thing.

For me the DJ rules are:

1. A DJ is always striving to improve himself and his life. This means not settling for anything, especially when he knows he can do better. A DJ doesn't settle just because he is comfortable. He needs a challenge. He realizes that when he does something that seems risky or makes him uncomfortable he actually becomes more confident and a better person.

2. A DJ has the upmost respect for himself and others. He has no time for people who disrespect him. At the same time he treats others the same way he expects to be treated. This means no cheating on girlfriends and no chasing women who have boyfriends. No gossipping or putting other people down. In fact a DJ pulls other people up and makes them feel special. Everyone wants to be a part of his life for this precise reason.

3. A DJ realizes that his time is his currency. The women in his life must compete for his attention. His life is so much more than the women he chooses to spend time with. He is a man of action with a goal, a plan, and a focus.

4. A DJ keeps a positive attitude. He smiles, says "hi" and has a twinkle in his eye when doing so. He isn't afraid to approach strangers or engage in conversations with anyone.

5. A DJ is always closing. Number close, kiss close, f*ck close, whatever. He does so without thinking or worrying about rejection or the outcome.

6. When dealing with women a DJ realizes that "fun" is the focus. He doesn't get too serious, too soon with any woman. He can walk away from any woman or any relationship knowing there are always other opportunities. No oneitis.

7. A DJ plays the field and is open, honest, and guiltless about his relationships with the women in his life. If he wants a long term relationship then he stops playing the field. However he continues to apply all the other "DJ rules" to his life. Doing so he continues to meet other women. His girlfriend/partner will always treat him well because she realizes that he is a very rare and special person. When ending relationships, a DJ does it with respect.

8. A DJ does what he wants, when he wants. The rules he follows are the ones *HE* has chosen for himself. He calls when HE wants to. Makes dates when HE wants to. He doesn't need to ask silly questions about how to live his life or deal with his relationships or problems. He is a man.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey player,

interesting post.

while i am not a big fan of labels i find myself thinking that a man and a player are two very different things.

i find that many of the qualities defined in a player are also those of a man.

but in the long run it seems as if the "player" has only sex to live for in his life.

so i feel like giving my thoughts on these

* keeps his emotions to himself.
yes, but he has to share them with someone. the point of this is not to open your feelings up to every unworthy person that you can find but if you keep your feelings totally inside, you can lose a greatness about you. i just spent the past year til today, and am continuing to learn how to share my feelings and acknowledge that i actually have them (don't worry i am fine :D but it is unhealthy to keep everything inside)

is his own best company. http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45120

So true. I love hanging with DrIx, not a better person in the world to chill with.

* always have the right thing to say to your females.

in an ideal world yes, but in reality its almost impossible. I think more important to always have the right actions then to say the right things.

this is where i get curious about this site. I'll be the first to admit that i screw up from time to time. I'll say something stupid, or do something rediculous, but thats what keeps it fun. :p

if i had my game down "so tight" it would get boring. though when i let go, so to speak, and stopped caring about saying the 'right' thing, or the 'suave' thing, it actually became more fun and more interesting.

* is really a B*tch who has reversed the game.

Hell NO.
* should be prince charming to the females. They should think you're GOD!!!

i liked the superman story! but why worry about stuff like this?

* should always have one thought in his head, Play Or Die!!!

i like "have fun, or DIE trying!!!"

this is what bothers me about all these "big time" players. All they do is worry about getting laid. They go out with friends to get laid. Instead, of just kicking back and wanting to have fun and enjoy the company of friends they are worried about "social proof" and other things of that nature.

I have always done generally well with the girls, but when i read about guys that are so worried about getting laid day in, day out i can't help but think that they are trying to make up for lost time.

make any sense?

* should control the whole female, be the boss of her life, even her thoughts.

i only want to worry about my life and those that i care about. i wouldnt want to be the boss of anyone except me

maybe I am alone on this one but when I used to concern myself with having as many girls as possible i still exspected that the girls be more than a pretty face and a bangin body. Even if just a hookup i still wanted a chill girl with some depth.

So i definatley have no interest in a girl that wants me or allows me to control her. You can feed her to the AFC's as far as i am concerned!!

also, if you had such control of this female wouldn't you get bored after a short period of time, or is that the point? :D

* should always be determined in any and everything.

still working on that chief, but great none the less

* should always recognize and respect other Players.

Assuming i replace the word 'players' with 'men' ill accept it.

* should never accept anything but his money. Don't take any shyt!

i think its important to keep your eyes open but being paranoid is no way to live.
* must be serious!!!

why is this? if he doesn't focus he might just have fun?

* is the lonliest person in the world.

remind me why you enjoy being a player again? I think that being lonely is one of the worst things that you can be. I am not saying that you NEED to have a woman always around but encoraging such a feeling is rediculous.

* wants any female who can make him feel good! +/B]

+on more than just a physical playing field

* cannot feel like a Player with one female, raise a stable.
and...

* loves it when his women love him.
and...

* knows how to use his mind to create and manipulate.

INSECURITY ARISE!

maybe part II tommrow...

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There ain't no rules.
Just play along with this thread. What I'm looking to do is make a list of maybe 10 essential rules that a NEWBIE should follow.

Hopefully this will cut down on the type of posts that drive both you and me crazy. You know the type of posts like:

How do I know if she likes me?
I got her phone number, so when do I call?
Where should I take a girl on the first date?
Etc. Etc. Etc

I know people respond with go read the Bible. Do a search with the search button. I just tried to give some guy a link to THE KISS TEST. It came up with 11 pages of useless garbage. Do you think a NEWBIE is going to sit there and spend hours going through each thread trying to find out what the Kiss Test is. Hell no he's not! He wants the answer right then and now.

Once the NEWBIE gets past a few dates, he will then realize which rules fit his style and which rules don't.

OK!!?

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Rule 1.

Never question my Authority.Jive-Turkey,Sucka azz ...

Rule 2.

Don't love these Hoes.(I'm serious how can you be a player and a seducer if you start catching feelings??,Flame all you like.:cool: )

Rule 3.

Be about the sex.You can't be a DJ looking for a gf,it defeats the purpose.If you have a gf or your already married your not a DJ. Sorry.Also women can't be players.

Rule 4.

When in doubt go with your gut.

Rule 5.

Get a life. School ,work,hobbies,pets,etc.

Rule 6.

Pop your Cherry .Get your **** wet.How can you make seduction a part of your life if you have never made love to a woman?

That's like saying you wanna be a Doctor without studying medicine.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Word. True . I agrree!!:)