"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

The DJ on Marriage

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Austin, Texas
I am not really into high school dating but I am into learning about and gaining experience with women. So basically I want to start really dating in college which is a time to start considering marriage. So what does a DJ change when he is looking for marriage and would women want to marry a DJ over a nice guy?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Marriage is less about techniques and more about mindset. It's the area where advice from guys like PuertoRicanLover and Player_Supreme really shines. Being a "natural man" is the most important thing, and doing this will bring out the natural woman in your wife. Be a sissy, and she will start trying to control you, and turn your marriage into hell. Be strong and nice. Romance is important within marriage. You forget about "neghit and challenge" and other stuff, but you NEVER let yourself get disrespected.

I am not yet married, but to my understanding, marriage done right is close to being heaven on earth. Marriage done wrong is close to being hell on earth.
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Too early for either of us to think of marriage ...
 

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
I'll only marry if I feel this "warmth" and "complete happiness" in my heart when I'm around a certain woman. I experienced that before so I know what its like... (but um... she rejected me cuz of my afc mistakes)

So far, I'm only feeling "entertained" hangin around chicks. I don't feel anything in my heart. :p
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Lordlaxative
I am not really into high school dating but I am into learning about and gaining experience with women. So basically I want to start really dating in college which is a time to start considering marriage. So what does a DJ change when he is looking for marriage and would women want to marry a DJ over a nice guy?
Women want to marry a man who's strong, confident, firm but gentle, smart but also fun. DJ qualities are also some of the qualities that make a good father for her kids.

BTW...since when are you supposed to be thinking about MARRIAGE in college?? College is the time to be experimenting and hooking up! :D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top