Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The DJ Dark Side: A tale of the broken condom

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck man, I had sex with HBPOOLHALL again tonight, and we were going hard...

When I pulled out, and tried to take it off I noticed I could feel my d1ck. Shlt.

Yea, and she also said how she's totally against adoption and abortion.

I'm forcing her to get that morning after pill. There will be no little animal crackers running around.

Kind of scared guys. We had "the talk" tonight where I basically said I'm not going to be exclusive with her.

Wow, wouldn't getting pregnant be a great way for us to stay together???:rolleyes:

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She better get that pill. I'd make sure to do some hardcore follow-through on that one. The last thing you need at your age is a kid.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, FORCE FEED HER THAT PILL IF YOU HAVE TO! mix it into her coffee, i don't care, as long as she takes the motherf*cker! i had this happen to me a little while ago: scared me the f*ck right up! luckily for me, she didn't give two sh*ts about abortion and took the pill straight away.

My advice would be to tell her exactly how f*cked up her life would be if she had a baby. DRILL THIS POINT HOME LIKE A MOTHERF*CKER!

good luck man.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha

I'm gonna shove that thing down her throat.

I have like 200 condoms that I have from college about a year ago, they were free. That's what I get for being a cheap a$$.

Funkopotamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I just tell every lady I am with that I am a freak and like to pull out and unload on the chest area or the face.

Just rip that condom off and Sssplataddaaooww!

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
You best find a way for her to take it.

Although, I dont experience with this.....
For future advice........when it happens, dont really mention anything unless she does.......have the talk and watnot (the talk WILL happen lol)...next day act like nothin happened and buy some OTC morniing after or anythign equilvalent. Then take her out for dinner and when shes off to the washroom. [Best method is to excuse urself to the washroom, and she should follow. If not, get to the diner and sit down and say something like, "damn that place was dirty, Im going to wash up"] Once she goes to the washroom, give urself a 1 min buffer and mix that pill with anything or conceal it in the food. Even if she notices it, the taste that is, you may even get a free meal! :)

If she catches you red handed (ur not slick) admit you were worried, etc..... you dont want her blowwing up at the manager for a pill discovered in the steak.

SMALL REMINDER: OTC Pills are $50 + EACH.....so don't screw up often

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I start ejaculate, I always pull out and make sure everything is tight before I go back in, Spend money on condoms, the freebies are weak!

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Mistakes are inevitable in sex. The more you have, the more likely you are to encounter SOMETHING.

Do you have sex with ANY woman who looks good, but wouldn't make her your girl or wife?

Or would do you only have sex with women you can COUNT on in times of high stress?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quite honestly, of the women I've been with only 1 or 2 scared me enough to wrap all the time OR to pull out. I liked them, they were a gf for a short-time, but I did not trust them enough over the long haul to trust me to do the right thing.

Can you live like that?

I realize in your 20's (25 tomorrow for me), that you want to bonk everything walking by. However, in the past few weeks I've had 3-4 past women who I dated for varying lengths of time want to see me, date me, or fvck me. I'm seeing someone who's incredible in bed, wonderful as a person, and beautiful. Apples to apples, the sex is best with the 1 I'm dating. The rest of it is immeasurable.

You guys have different philosophies, and I realize FEW will change, if any, but why risk it. Risk money. But don't put your life in another girl's hands.

A-Unit

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lesson learned, don't be cheap when it comes to condoms. would you rather shell a few more bucks for some GOOD rubbers, or would you be stuck spending thousands and thousands of dollars (that you don't have) raising a child that you didn't want in the first place?

I'd also stay away from Durex. My current girls parents used it all the time, the result? 5 kids (all girls) that they didn't even plan on having.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do some research and figure out how the morning after pill works. I'm pro-life and I have no qualms about giving girls the morning after pill because I don't believe it actually kills anything.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys she went today with her friend and got it. She called me before and afer she went in the place so I think everything is good.

I know she doesn't want a kid, and she wouldn't lie about taking a pill when she didn't.

Life Lesson: Use only NEW condoms.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by animal crackers
Life Lesson: Use only NEW condoms.
No one should have to tell you not to re-use condoms. :crackup:

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell that ho keep that kid

makin babies worldwide *****

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a few pregnancy scares I realized what A-Unit has found.

Don't do a girl that is a nut. There is always a chance she could get pregant. I have done a few too many HBs that were hot but not worth being with in the long term. I am just lucky my life wasn't screwed up.

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks, I guess that's what happens when you buy the wrong size!! maybe next time try a small!!

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And don't use condoms a girl gives you, use your own, some crazy *****es out there wanna get pregnant.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^ scary, but f*ckin true!

my mate a little while ago broke up with this chick cause she was a crazy b*tch. well, one night she came over and he didn't have a franger, so they did it bareback. Anyway, she said that the next day she would take the pill. Now, she didn't take the pill just to get pregnant as A REVENGE TO HIM! :eek:

how f*cked up is that? now she has a baby that she won't even let him see. stupid b*tch......everytime I tell this story it pisses me off more and more. :down: