Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The DJ Bible update?

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a question for mods, if i wanted to take over the DJ bible and update it with new links am I able to do that? I can code the site. I was thinking of making it into a blog looking website like girlschase and update it a couple of times a month.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the one who hosts the current DJ Bible. I took it over when it was pretty much abandoned and vanished off the internet. I've made a few updates to it over the years, but there really isn't much new strategies that have come along over the last decade or so. It's like this place has collectively mastered dating women. I'm also not good at coding webpages, so I did whatever I could.

I've also discovered how passionate people are about many of the articles in the DJ Bible. Eliminating something could potentially end up in a slew of angry people. I honestly don't think Anti-Dump's information is all that useful or great, but lots of others found value in it, so I felt forced to keep it in place.

If you'd like to make a new DJ bible, I'm fine with that. However, I'm probably going to keep the old one hosted until I'm dead. I don't want the same thing happening that happened when I felt forced to take it over. Also keep in mind that if your version is the only one in existence and it vanishes off the internet, someone needs access to a backup.

So there's some things to keep in mind. I had to go into the project with the opinion that things can only really be added to the DJ Bible and not removed. Since it's just a collection of works, perhaps we should just label it with our usernames like "Crissco's DJ Bible" or "Desdinova's DJ Bible". I don't know the right answer, but I won't stop you from compiling your own.

Serenity

Reaction score
Like Desdinova says, you're free to compile your own collection of links. We're probably not going for a replacement, as in removing the old one, but we can consider adding a link to yours in the sticky when you have something to show.

It's a good idea to differentiate it though, either like how Desdinova suggested or by simply calling your compilation something else.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like the DJ Bible was pretty timeless. The parts of The Book of Pook I've read have held up pretty well in the 2020s. Rollo Tomassi's The Rational Male was published in 2013 and doesn't seem dated either.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like the DJ Bible was pretty timeless.
Good information seems to age well. I wrote a post on this site titled "10 Years on Sosuave". 2021 was my 20th anniversary and I was going to write a post about my 20th year on here. Other than a few small things, there wasn't much to update so I didn't bother.

Me and Crissco chatted off site about doing some sort of an update. His main points were to expand the online dating section and make it more mobile friendly, so he's going to do some work on it and I'll continue hosting it.