The DJ Bible needs a serious revamp session...

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, the fact that the bible acts as a precurssor, before a newbie starts posting needs some serious revisiting. I mean some serious fukkyn rework...

1. Women are a lot more aggressive now, than they were 3 years ago. If you're not up to approaching them whenever the fukk you feel the urge to, your entire life will lead you to either plateau as a DJ or to fall off after failing a couple of times. (By the way, this aggresive fact may not apply to the 40 year old bored, and fumpy housewives that traverse this board looking for attention and dates)...:rolleyes:

2. Some of the methods (and I refuse to pinpoint any in particular) are clearly set up as 'crutches' for the starting newbie. But once you get past that stage, there needs to be material that adds assertion into the mix. Get up there and fukkyn talk to her....yep even if she is walking on a packed street with six of her cochblocking ugly-ass friends... If she says no, walk away..

3. I have stated this before, but women know all these rules that we swear by.. We need a major revamp session. Updated 'rules' and successfull 'ideas' should be in cycle for only a year max.. After that...bye-bye... This would also get rid of the fukkyn hero worship that occurs on this board..

4. The first date era is FUKKYN BULLSHYTT, and is pretty much Archaic. I can attest to the fact that women will sleep with you on the first date if you get your shytt together. Oh and before you LTR-loving doorknobs say anything:

"Sleeping with anyone on the first date, does not a ho make..."

5. Handling rejection is the key.... If guys on this board would stop wearing there fukkyn emotions on their sleeves, approach wouldn't be a fukkyn issue... A separate portion needs to be set up just for this topic.

6. Stop online personals... Emailing is a bullshyt way of communicating, especially where trying to get puss is concerned.
Hiding behind computers does not allow for personal growth, and does not help to build your confidence at all. IMO it makes you a fukkyn coward in my eyes.

I could go on and on, but my intentions are not to slam what actually got me to where I could see the truth about my earlier AFC ways,.... I just know that although change is painful, its better in the end..And we need it...quick..

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everything there,

DJ bible needs to be simplifyed,
and new members should have to complete
reading it - then pass a series of questions
before they can post stuff.

And I used to be a LTR junkie,
there should be a separate section for them,
now I'm Happy single and I usually ignore LTR posts...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Women are more aggressive now than they were 3 years ago"

Where did you get that? Sure over the long term society changes and one might say women have changed over the last 30 yrs. or 50 yrs.

But in my opinion women are the same everywhere anytime.

You're right about the Bible in some ways. I think its too bulky. Needs to be streamlined, simplified.

I'm not sure changing the rules every year would work. What would you change? What rules don't work anymore?

You're refusal to pinpoint anything specific makes me wonder if you're just ranting for the sake of it Edge. Good idea but give us something. Some ideas. Easy to say lets change it, but to what?

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chaos-Knight

new members should have to complete
I think that's a pretty good idea

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I don't agree that women are more aggressive than 3 years ago. Society doesn't change that quick. Regardless, I don't think that anything needs to be changed to respond to women's aggressiveness.

2. Some of the methods are definitely crutches. Assertion is already a part of the Bible, though. Unless you specify what you think is wrong or needs to be changed, no one will have any idea what you're ranting about.

3. The rules are the least important part of the Bible. The rules ARE the crutches. The most important parts are about changing your overall mindset. Don't supplicate/no pedestals, get what you want or leave, be a challenge, stay out of the friend zone, don't obsess over what she's thinking, be aggressive, woman want you to approach, get the number, actions not words, etc.... Those important things aren't tricks that she can learn and beat you at. No one ever got a girl because he didn't call for 5 days. Besides, all we'll do with a rule like that is make the wait longer, until we don't call for a month. Please name some specific rules which you think no longer apply. Hero worship doesn't seem to be a big problem to me either. If someone wrote a good post, they should get credit for it.

4. Plenty of women will sleep with you on the first date if you handle things right. Plenty won't, no matter what you do. I wouldn't suggest that anyone just starting pursue it too hard because you can screw yourself by pushing a woman too hard because you're unwilling to wait for 1 or 2 more dates.

5. Handling rejection is key. But there's not that much that can be said about it to make a whole section. Until you go out there and get rejected a lot and see it isn't so bad, you'll never learn, no matter how big the rejection section is.

6. Online personals and emailing are two different things. Plenty of people here have gotten dates and sex from people they met online. If you meet someone online and get a date the next week, how is that a problem? There should be something that stresses that after you make contact, you need to get from emailing to meeting in person ASAP.

The bible as it is has plenty enough to improve guy's success, which is the point. It helped you, me, and a lot of other guys to turn things around. If there's something that you feel is really missing, why not write it out yourself? Who else is going to write about these issues that you think are important.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster

Where did you get that? Sure over the long term society changes and one might say women have changed over the last 30 yrs. or 50 yrs.

You're right about the Bible in some ways. I think its too bulky. Needs to be streamlined, simplified.

I'm not sure changing the rules every year would work. What would you change? What rules don't work anymore?

You're refusal to pinpoint anything specific makes me wonder if you're just ranting for the sake of it Edge. Good idea but give us something. Some ideas. Easy to say lets change it, but to what?
I agree the last 50 yrs means nothing to the DJ. A real man knows what he wants and he goes for it. Feminism wants you to believe that most women have changed over the last 50 years. Don't fall for this crap. the last 50 years is nothing compared to thousands of years of wisdom. As far as i'm concerned the only thing that has changed is that women are more confused then ever. Why would a man want a woman that thinks she can dominate or be aggressive? How the **** is that attractive? You should just next that type of girl.

If you want women you have to act like the medieval man, in terms of strength of character and assertiveness. Completely ignore modern concepts of gender roles. Feminism has attacked these notions and influenced culture to such a degree that women think they can be aggressive.

I strongly disagree with a newbie going after an aggressive woman anyway. A newbie should be instructed to Next those types of women.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edge, for what you lack in content, you make up for in lack of style. Or was that what you lack in style you make up for in lack of content? I can't decide which.

How the fvck are you going to revamp a universal truth?

Brother Quick said it right, so I won't even waste my time. Right on Brother Quick.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're refusal to pinpoint anything specific makes me wonder if you're just ranting for the sake of it Edge.
Sometimes I think that's exactly what he does. Whenever I read your posts, Edge, I get the idea that you're half-genius and half-madman. But you do make a lot of valid points that shouldn't be ignored.

As for this thread in particular, I haven't much to add. But I would like to address one statement in particular:

"Sleeping with anyone on the first date, does not a ho make..."
This is just plain false. Not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with this kind of behavior or that you should even avoid women who do this. But let's call a 'spade' a 'spade': they ARE wh0res. It's not my intention to get mixed up in a moral flame-war, I just think it's important that we recognize this behavior for what it is.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bullshytt.... Either you're dating women that are over 30, or your pick up points have nothing to do with bars or clubs... In other words you deal with gargoyles at Coffee bars and libraries...

Nexting..... Thats a bunch of crap....It shows insecurity...

Eye contact....bullshytt,... just approach..

Kino.... waste of time...It throws off your game..You're too busy trying to gauge when to touch her...

3 second approach....WTF??? Thats a crutch if I ever saw one.. Just fukkyn approach.

Call after 2 days or 3 days.... Whatever..!!

Should I go on???....

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Edge.

You ever watch the Discovery Channel?

They've got a real good series called the Science of Seduction.

Scientist's from all over the world studied the effects of eye contact and kino and pretty much everything else to do with men and women's interactions. This is done in all types of settings including bars and clubs.

Its human nature Edge. I tend to believe a study like that in which people have spent a lot of time and money to determine whats going on.

You've just made some blanket statements and figure your argument is solid and everything you've said is written in stone.

You still haven't given a single example of how women are more aggressive.

And as far as me dating women over 30 you're right! I'm 30 too and this summer I've had quite a bit of variety. 5 chicks ages 19-31.

The only difference with the 30 year olds is that they're more geared for longterm relationships.

If you're so sure of yourself then why don't YOU rewrite the Bible instead of just being critical of what others have presented.

Edges version of the Bible:

Close eyes, Approach girl, Don't touch her, Ask her to f*ck. If she says no don't next her thats bullshyt. Just keep trying to stick your d*ck in her till she gives in. Repeat with every women in sight.:)

Hey it might just work....

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really could do with losing the Jscript links though...

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chaos-Knight

new members should have to complete
I've read this countless times over and over again, especially in suggestions and feedback.

University year three is pretty close now, so I don't have the time to do everything. I will say this though: the Bible already is going through a major revamp, in two stages.

A book has already neared completion - the simple, only one hundred pages, DJ eBook. You can all have it the moment that Master of the Universe sends me boot camp week seven, and after I finish "fixing" the S.P.A.G stuff in it.

I'm not sure Allen would make a "test" programme before allowing members - its not good marketing. Making a test program is not completely unplausable though (just ask members if they have taken "the test" before asking for responses).

I will not invest the time in creating one from scratch, but as I keep saying these days:

"If you want something new, invest the time in doing the bulk for yourself and I'll do the patching"

So if you want this test to exist, you work on it, you come up with the 10 / 20 / 100 or so questions and answers, and then me, or even Allen, or possibly even someone else, will listen and admire.

Nick

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oscar Wilde
It really could do with losing the Jscript links though...
Gone!

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Close eyes, Approach girl, Don't touch her, Ask her to f*ck. If she says no don't next her thats bullshyt. Just keep trying to stick your d*ck in her till she gives in. Repeat with every women in sight.
:p :p :p
Sorry, this just really made me laugh.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nicholas Hill
Gone!
Hey Nick, nice one! Those things annoyed the hell outta me, removing them's made it much nicer to read it. Cheers!

Oscar.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Edge.

Close eyes, Approach girl, Don't touch her, Ask her to f*ck. If she says no don't next her thats bullshyt. Just keep trying to stick your d*ck in her till she gives in. Repeat with every women in sight.:)

Hey it might just work....
instead of bein so quick to make a stupid joke look at what he is sayin. a lot of it makes sense

edge... you gradate HS or college...somewhere in between?

i feel that girls are gettin easier but then i realized i was jus gettin better:p

the one thing with edge is that he has trouble seein others perspectives...kinda like my old man

but he is on to somethin. though if nothin else kino is fun

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just chiming in for The Edge's sake. And I agree to an extent (hey, what can I say I like his style). But I don't know if the Bible is the way to go on this. Just because the noobs read it and "get it" doesn't mean they're going to practice it anyway. It's all about whether they really are determined to be better at attracting women. And to do this doesn't necessarily mean revamping the Bible. I really think the problem is guys not having enough balls to do what they want to do. They're pussified. And they're going to stay that way until they break free from that mold.

Just glad to see The Edge causing some more havoc on the boards.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty