The Direct Chronicles

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man I see the thread has 0 replies and I thought the vids are quite helpful. I've been wondering these days how to be more direct because I can't be bothered with back&forth games anymore. So thanks for the vids!

SashaPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
NIce

Hey dude! Thanks..... glad you liked! yea, I was sad nobody replied. I had some comments and quite a few views on youtube, so i didn't cry :p hehe

Direct is the way forward ;)

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can this really be applicable everywhere??
What about alienating the girl you want?
I used to be the kind of honest guy who approached like that. But i find with alot of hot girls it's more effective to do the indirect approach where you disqualify urself first or neg them. And then find something you both have in common, or something like that.

If you give a hot n sexy girl a compliment she'll most likely just nudge you to keep on walking.

I cant believe a street approach like this could work.

What about push-pull? this looks like push push to me....

I'm sure she loved the approach though, and the second approach. And it's worked for me before, but i think the first approach should be more of a random or trivial thing, and then you can go in for a second conversation with the: "i had to come back and talk to you" line, or just play it aloof again and see if the girl makes an effort.

SashaPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber: IN a word: YES!

Most of my lays came from some variation of a direct compliment. If you need proof, feel free to check out my blog! I wrote about most of 'em.

This is the age old debate ... but ultimately if you're being indirect you're being dishonest. I feel like a complete fraud coming up to a smoking hot woman and saying "hey, uh, i like your outfit" ... are you kidding? Deep down she knows why you're really talking to her, and she knows you're too chicken **** to tell her what you think.

You get massive balls points for doing this, because most guys ARE pussies. It doesn't mean either, that you just get your **** out and **** her. After the approach you can still tease her, qualify her etc ... but initially, I always make sure women know why I'm talking to them. If they're really not interested I'd rather know straight away - not after talking to them for 20 minutes. **** that. So many advantages to this it's not even funny.... ;)