"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

The difference between the AFC and the DJ(in training)

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
310
Reaction score
9
Location
England
Here's a prime example.

The other week in an IT lesson I was talking to this girl, I've actually mentioned her before. She has a boyfreind so I was never going for the kill but just thought I'd test a few things out, after all, getting a reaction from a girl with a boyfreind is usually one of the tougher tasks.

Anyway, last week I was talking to her in the lesson and DJ'ing her a bit, just cracking little jokes at her etc... She ended up going out of the lesson and telling my freind who's somewhat AFC how annoying I was and she was going through various things. Bearing in mind he's known this girl for years and has been out with her twice so you'd think he'd know how she operates.

He then tells me the following day how she dosen't like me what so ever etc. I just said to him,

"I bet you anything she does like me."

The argument continued and I eventually told him to wait until the next IT class and see what happens.

She comes into the class which has about 20 empty seats and chooses a seat next to me. She then proceeds to flirt openly, kino me etc. Everytime I was talking to the good looking girl sat next to me she'd interpupt etc and try and make her self known. At one point she even moved her chair around between the two of us to make sure that I couldn't have a conversation with her.

Now that just proves how this website can help you understand women. Had the same thing happened to me a few months ago I'd have believed him and assumed she didn't like me. Instead I understood that she'd treat it as a challenge and infact spent a whole lesson flirting with me and trying to break up my conversations with the good looking girl that I was talking to.

The AFC believes everything a woman says, the DJ interprets everything a woman says, and there my freinds, is one of the biggest differences between the two.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
You're right on the money, though I have never quite thought of it enough to know how to put it into words like this before.

In the end it's not what comes out of a woman's mouth that matter, it's what goes into it. You'd be surprised how two faced women are in public, but when you get them alone they can be all over you and no one but you would have seen it coming.
 

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
310
Reaction score
9
Location
England
Exactly, regree.

When I was at High School a girl persistently told me how she hated a paticular bloke in our year.

She ended up going out with him 3 times.
 

Mystic

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2002
Messages
175
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by LuisGarcia10
Exactly, regree.

When I was at High School a girl persistently told me how she hated a paticular bloke in our year.

She ended up going out with him 3 times.
so ****ing true. This girl (who thought I was hot but I wouldnt touch with a 50 foot pole) kept telling me how she hated this guy so much had dreams about him lol. I saw her recently and she told me how she sucked his balls. I was not surprised in the least when she told me how much she hated him I kept saying to her I bet you want him.
 
Top