Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The difference between older and younger men...a female perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God, I know of no real man in his late 20's or 30's (or 40's on up for that matter) who wants to date someone with a boat load of kids.
This is a good point. When many men hit their 40s, the kids they already have are approaching or have become teenagers. Now, adding 4 to any other amount of kids makes for lots of kids.

When I was dating, I normally had a 0 kid limit. I didn't have any kids, and I wanted to make my own family instead of inherit one. The only exception I made was for extremely hot women. If she was a HB7-8 and had kid(s), she was a write-off. If she was a HB9-10, she had a chance to date me, but a LTR was out of the question.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
hey wyldfire-why do u come back here to help the helpless anti-womeners!
It's in my nature, I guess...

I'm off now, though...got things to do.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
I am disgusted by men over 30 who go after teenage girls...19 and under. I think it's gross and predatory. 20 and over...all the more power to them.
Cause we all know that there is a HUUUUUGE difference between a girl who is 20 and one who is 19 1/2.

Gimme a break woman.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

What was the point of this post? (Rhetorical question)

I GET that old men can be bitter. As I see it, that's a natural byproduct of disillusionment. Those OLD men, were once young men who had piss, vinegar, blood, hormones, and whole shytload of aggression ready to take out upon the world, and his woman (in a good way). However, they're being hurt caused them, perhaps, irreparable harm. I can't say it's bad. One must have compassion. Move on, date someone new. That's the beauty of a free market.

On the flip side, I always took it, that if some girl was supremely bytchy toward me, it could be me, or it might be her. Whatever it was, our lack of happiness and interest was a redflag we weren't right for 1 another. I don't think I could say ALL young girls are flaky or don't want young marriage. Sure, it might be foolish, given how opportunistic our society is, but that doesn't mean I can paint the whole lot of women under a certain age with the same broad stroke. What of SUPER Religious girls? What of girls with superior intellect? What of girls brought up in a healthy social and family environment?

All I'm saying is, PREFERENCES. Quite honestly, my uncle is now available. He's likely NOT to be negative, but he is a recovering alcoholic. So he MIGHT not be totally positive. On the flip side, he's rich, and has been seeking women from 28-35. He's over 40. Why? I'd say that's natural. Clearly he'd be going for physical attraction. However, he's only going to meet women on the last legs of desiring children. That said...it's really inexplainable, and seems only to stir the proverbial pot of shyt up.

Guys who choose what they choose, just do it. No rationale. If there were, guys would probably pick fatties over hot girls, because of how they'd treat a man, offer less drama, perhaps more interest in sex, etc. I'm painting VERY bad and broad strokes, but suffice it say, I've known alot of heavy hotties, and most are taken before 30. The supreme babes remain single until the LAST POSSIBLE second, and even then, probably keep their former lovers SOMEWHERE nearby.

My aunt has four kids, drop dead gorgeous, just over 40, had her kids. She's dating divorced men with kids, too. But she's just begun to tip toe into the water. Fact is, she's a catch, but until the kids are gone, her personal life will be a mess. My uncle, mentioned above, is still a prick in her life, and her current paycheck is alimony, which she whole-heartedly derserves, and I'd fought to get more. However, kids come first. And she's had to battle my uncle and balance 4 kids' lives, too. A man who'd get involved there would have to be very understanding, patient, and have his own things going on to sustain the whole lifestyle. This is my own, first intimate look into it, but I can see it being a problem, FOR SOME. If women don't have their X around, or fewer children, less drama, it's totally possible. So go for it.

A-Unit

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Friv, why do you come on here just to suck up to Wyldfire and pontificate on the greatness of the AFC mentality?

As for Wyld, I do get out a lot ... perhaps these backwoods Maine guys don't get out enough.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JackPrescott
... I spend lots of time on the Treadmill, and in the weightroom. I count calories, and can out-run, out lift, and flat out look better without a shirt on, than the average 27-28 year old.
I'll take you up on that challenge, hot-shot. :D

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
wyldfire, as are most women her age, is so passive aggressive it's painful.

older chicks are an utter waste of time. why go for them and the hassles that come with them when it's just as easy, if not EASIER, to bag a relatively uncorrupted 25 year old?

Older women are too much goddamned work. Nubile young vixens are there for the pluckin' and then easily shuttled off to some AFC who'll give a sh!t about buying her drinks or lighting her smoke hoping to clutter up the same butter gutter I just sneezed man-milk into.

Oh and TCU, I snorted black cherry vanilla diet coke outta my nose with the Ernest Borgnine thing! :up:

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Preferences are preferences. Everyone's entitled to their own preferences. If they can get what they want, provided they're not harming or damaging anybody, all the more power to 'em.

Regarding a woman who is over 30 or so, I usually prefer one who already has a kid or kids -- because there's not the pressure on me to become her sperm donor.

Everybody's different. Some guys like childless women, I find such a woman can be more than a bit overbearing if she wants to have a kid and clock's ticking loudly enough ...

Last edited:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by JackPrescott
As far as your last paragraph, I agree wholeheartedly. But it goes double for the females. I know of one Attention Wh0re who is 27 going on 45, and still tries to wear mini-shirts that used to fit her 29 pounds ago, and boy, is it humorous to watch her try to walk sexy, with a gut poking out that rivals a young Dusty Rhodes.

Then again, I know of a 37 year old who I am willing to break the 2 brat rule for, because she lives on the treadmill, and is 37 going on 19. She looks amazing, and unlike yourself, she is as impressed with my body, as by my face and a$$/ attitude. Am I gonna marry her or have a LTR with er, or just fukk her a few times? Who knows, anything is possible, I just find it funny, that the guy I am cocckk blocking away to get with her, is younger than me, but just doesnt look as good. These youngin's need to know that us old mens can out lift, and out run them, and the young and older ladies seem to appreciate that.
It's pretty hard to be impressed by a good body when you've spent 5 years with a body builder who bench pressed over 500lbs. His body wasn't what attracted me to him, either. It was his face, personality, and the fact that he loved kids. He was great with children, children adored him and that's very important to me. He was also younger than me...but by less than a year.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So Wyldfire say I'm out of your dating range, (which I am but not by much!) but say I look, act and have the carefree attitude of someone considerably younger...do I catch your eye? Then, if I do, you find out how old I really am, do I get dropped like a bad habit?

You and I had a dialog a while back about guys my age hitting on 18 yr olds. You brought up some excellent points. If I had a daughter, would I be upset if a 40 something man hit on her? Yes.
You bascially raising your daughters alone (correct me if I'm wrong) makes that maturnal instinct that much stronger. Look how protective bears are of thier cubs. Sometimes we all forget how strong that bond is and how most Mothers would step in front of a bus for thier kids. Didn't mean to hijack the thread..sorry!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by white sox bill
So Wyldfire say I'm out of your dating range, (which I am but not by much!) but say I look, act and have the carefree attitude of someone considerably younger...do I catch your eye? Then, if I do, you find out how old I really am, do I get dropped like a bad habit?

You and I had a dialog a while back about guys my age hitting on 18 yr olds. You brought up some excellent points. If I had a daughter, would I be upset if a 40 something man hit on her? Yes.
You bascially raising your daughters alone (correct me if I'm wrong) makes that maturnal instinct that much stronger. Look how protective bears are of thier cubs. Sometimes we all forget how strong that bond is and how most Mothers would step in front of a bus for thier kids. Didn't mean to hijack the thread..sorry!
There are always exceptions to the rule. There has been two older men who I would have dated. One was just one year older and the other about 3 years older. If I didn't ask the age and he didn't tell me, no it wouldn't make me drop him. If, however, he orignially lied about his age, I would drop him immediately, but not because of the age...because of lying. I have zero tolerance for lying, cheating, disrespect and abuse. I'll have one foot out the door before the offense finishes happening.

I would NEVER date a guy THAT young. I find it just as disgusting if a 40 year old woman chases after an 18 or 19 year old as I do if a man does it. It's just predatory and disgusting to me...and yes, being a mother and protective probably has a lot to do with that. If a guy my age tried messing with my 19 year old daughter he'd best run for the hills lest he be pushing up daisies. As a parent of three teenagers I KNOW the emotional level teenagers are at...and they are NOT proper dating material for anyone much beyond the teen years themselves. I wouldn't date a guy under 28 years old under ANY circumstances at my age (just turned 40). The guys I'm usually attracted to almost always fall into the 28 to 35 year old age range. I wouldn't rule out someone your age, but the higher the age the less likely I'll have much in common with them. My tastes are typically different than older men, so that plays into it too. Hope that answered your questions.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
control

Fire,

It is all about control........

You date younger 'jocks' because you have 100% control in the relationship.

The younger 'jock' dates an older woman (you) because of what you have between your legs.

When he gets tired of hitting your 'fuzz ball' he will move on.

my 2 cents

Donald

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kids........

Fire,

Also,

When a younger 'jock' goes goo goo and gaa gaa over your 4 kids it is all an act....

A man could care less about a van load of kids...

The man just plays that game and puts on an act to get in your pants.

my 2 cents

cave dweller

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
frivolous...just change your age to 25 on your profile.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
I suppose even Cougars need a cub to help protect 'em . . .

Clutching at any fvckin' straw you can get?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score

THIS speaks volumes about her character. Friv has to be either one of her kids or the pimple faced puke she's cradle bangin'.

Either choice proves what a keyboard peckin' cvm dumpster she is.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KarmaSutra
THIS speaks volumes about her character. Friv has to be either one of her kids or the pimple faced puke she's cradle bangin'.

Either choice proves what a keyboard peckin' cvm dumpster she is.
Dayummmmm..... :woo:

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a waste of bandwidth.

This isnt a female perspective by any means. This is your perspective. Quit trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.