Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The difference between male/female romance

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the best lessons of female attraction is noticing the nature of romance written by women. It is VERY different to the romance written by men. For example books like Fault In Our Stars, The Notebook and almost every soppy movie you can think of.... were all written by men

When the females write, everything from Beauty and the Beast (1740) Pride & Prejudice (1813) 50 shades of Grey (2011) you will notice stark themes. The guy is powerful, rude, indifferent, wealthy and aloof. Women literally spell out what they want in their stories - in a moment of rare honesty

Men that write books and movies are the losers that sat in the back of the class with no girlfriend. And even though women DO react emotionally to their work - it never goes down that way in real life. This causes much confusion in young men

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy in 50 Shades was most definitely not indifferent. He was completely head over heels for Ana, practically to the point of co-dependence. Not advocating it, just saying. He wasn't rude either, just dominant in the bedroom.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy in 50 Shades was most definitely not indifferent. He was completely head over heels for Ana, practically to the point of co-dependence. Not advocating it, just saying. He wasn't rude either, just dominant in the bedroom.
Well he was a young good looking millionare running companies...LMS to the sky.

Well give me that setting and I could bang hotties even from a blue pill mindset.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well he was a young good looking millionare running companies...LMS to the sky.
No question. In fact, IIRC he was a billionaire, completely self made. So there's your tip, SoSuave. Just be a billionaire.
But I was pointing out that Christian Grey wasn't "powerful, rude, indifferent, wealthy and aloof", because he wasn't rude or indifferent.

If we're looking for personality types in romantic fiction written by females to see what woman are attracted to, Christian was totally besotted with Ana. Again, not advocating it, just pointing it out. He was a guy with limitless options. Every woman in his mere presence basically had their jaws hit the floor because he was so hot looking. So he was absurdly hot, wealthy, and powerful. And yet he chose Ana and was practically powerless when it came to her, because he desired her so much. Never mind the fact that there was nothing special about her. So I guess the fantasy here is that here was this man with ultimate power, but he was powerless when it came to her. But he still took charge in the bedroom and with planning dates.

All that seems pretty silly really, but that's the fantasy when it comes to 50 Shades.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No question. In fact, IIRC he was a billionaire, completely self made. So there's your tip, SoSuave. Just be a billionaire.
But I was pointing out that Christian Grey wasn't "powerful, rude, indifferent, wealthy and aloof", because he wasn't rude or indifferent.

If we're looking for personality types in romantic fiction written by females to see what woman are attracted to, Christian was totally besotted with Ana. Again, not advocating it, just pointing it out. He was a guy with limitless options. Every woman in his mere presence basically had their jaws hit the floor because he was so hot looking. So he was absurdly hot, wealthy, and powerful. And yet he chose Ana and was practically powerless when it came to her, because he desired her so much. Never mind the fact that there was nothing special about her. So I guess the fantasy here is that here was this man with ultimate power, but he was powerless when it came to her. But he still took charge in the bedroom and with planning dates.

All that seems pretty silly really, but that's the fantasy when it comes to 50 Shades.
I get your point but I wasn't saying they harbor every single trait but more of a combination of one of two regular themes. Those just came to my head, of which I agree, are just examples of power