Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Difference between C&F and Neg-Hit, Pos-Hit and Dj's and the tools of the Trade.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look after reading some articles and posts for the past few months. I've seen some people get really messed up on DJism... So I'm clearing up the most common problems people have and things that are misunderstood.

C&F vrs. Neg-Hits

This is one of the most messed up terms that people have. The biggest thing I've seen and a lot of people do this is...

The point of a neg hit is to make her laugh
~Vincent

Not to Pick on Vincent, but like many Dj's and AFC's he has warped his terms.

C&F...
This is a simple technique.. The basics of it are... make her laugh. lighten the mood... and just to have a good time. Thats the Funny Part. The ****y means to show her your not the average AFC.

There is a debate ever going on this site about C&F. I think it is a decent technique for newbs for building up. Like everything it needs moderation.

A discussion about the C&F method

Neg Hits...

This is where the real trouble comes in. C&F is a simple technique to get the hang of. I always warn that Neg-Hits are very dangerous for newbs. Even more experienced DJ's mess up on them. It is a very easy thing to misunderstand the idea and instead of accomplishing it fail because you Insulted the girl. Some people think they are doing it right by mixing up C&F and Neg-Hit. They are good at C&F, and think C&F is neg-hitting. So they tout how easy and beneficial Neg-Hitting is.

To explain this we will look at two quotes... One mine.

"You know when you think your the bomb... all pumped up in your best cloths... struting down the street.... thinking your all that. you could have anyone... then you stumble on something laying on the sidewalk... and all that coolness is gone in an instant... that previous mindset vanishes..you try to keep control of your trip... in that moment...you regain control... but you come back to earth..your walking again...but that coolness from before is gone.... now your just you...normal

This is what a Neg-hit accomplishes. Not making her feel bad about herself. Just letting her know she's human and nothing better then you."
~ Capi

and now the official definition of Neg-Hits.

A negative remark towards a girl designed to break her indifference to you by showing her that you are indifferent to her beauty (or other striking features). Not an insult, that would be bad. More like "Those are interesting nails - are they real?" or "It's really cute how your nose wiggles when you talk - look, there it goes again! <chuckle>". No more than 2 negs on an average HB (7-9/7-9), a maximum of 3 on a super HB (10/10). Negs are pretty much a necessity for 10s or strippers (whether they're 10s or not - simply because they are in an environment which is conducive to them thinking they are 10s).

Some Examples

"You got a little food in your teeth"
"Your lipsticks smeared"
"your Shoes untied"
"Your hairs frizzing up"
"You got an eyelash"
"Your wearing two different socs"

and many more you can think off on your own... but do you see, though the above arn't the best, how they don't insult her. rather just point out a reflection. Remember Insults are bad.

Pos-hits The Silver Lining
I'm going to point this tip out also. Benifits of regree...

I've heard this said before but never had a name coined to it... so now it shall be called the pos-hit.

Sometimes, since you want the girl to have positive not negative memories of you, you should point out positive things from negative.

This should take little explaining. Just when things are going bad. Point out the good of the situation.

NOTE: if she persists in telling you how bad the situation is or how much she sucks. use this... word "okay" and switch the subject. You don't want to be an emotional tampon

example

Girl:I think that my bad bowling tonight is going to make us all lose out in getting free tee-shirts."
Me:Then I'll just have to pretend that you are doing that intentionally"
Girl: *puzzled look*
Me: You know, so you will feel better about yourself.
~thanks to rgeere

remember Dj's always look for oppurtunities in the disasters

DJ Methods and the DJ

Some people tout these tools as the laws behind DJism. That you can't be a DJ without these rules.

THAT IS WRONG!

These tools are only here to help AFC's become DJ's. A DJ doesn't memorize techniques and forumla's in order to get women. DJ use these to help them improve thier life to the point they want it and the place where they can make choices and life life happily. A DJ is about being happy and having fun. These rules are nothing more then guidlines to help you down the road to the place you want to be. We give you tools to build a bridge, but you have to build that bridge. ONLY YOU CAN. If you use the tools and techniques we give you thats great. If you find another way. Good for you as well. We are just people on the other side trying to help people who want to come along. We won't force anyone or carry anyone on our backs.

A DJ is happy and enjoys life. He doesn't need these techniques to live. After he builds his bridge and crosses. HE WON'T need these toold because he is where he wants to be. The tools don't matter because he's not a desperate weasel anymore. He's developed his own life. his new way of thinking, recalling a three sencond rule or waiting to call doesn't matter. Because you approach naturally now without thinking. You call when you have time and feel like it...

This is my Disclaimer:
These techniques we give are tools to help you get where you want. They are not the only way there. They are not in themselves the answer. But only one way of means to find the answer.

Great Post, read the Comments Especially

Last edited:

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope this helps some peoples understanding. it's a nice flip sheet too for newbs who don't know these techniques and get messed up

I tried to be as thorough and simple as possible in the same post.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oreo Renegade On Delayed hits[this is a point for all techniques in general]

wow so many people saying "good job", over and over and over, i bet its getting old by now, so u kno wat!? im giving u a critisism!

how bout them apples? :p

you kno when i read this thing about
"when i came over here, i thought you were cute.. and i stil do"

i see it as working now, but it will also get out of date soon, i give a couple of years at the most until they show it on tv and it becomes a great big hit. thn it will die off. i see it as a slightly more clever pick up line, in the sort of:

m:did it hurt?
h:did what hurt?
m: falling from heaven?

an AFC dj would b like "oh man, thats gold! it gets mystery and is a compliment and blah blah blah"

while all it is, is a sleezy atempt to tell her something you arent man enough to admit normally.

if you want to tell her you think she smells great, then be honest about it, and pick a rite time, mayb b4 a kiss? ne way, then the other thing, about the women with househusbands!!!!

those are just women who feel insecure and are trying to make up for something they didnt have as a child, and their husbands are pvssies who still want a mom, not a wife. or are prolly half gay.

but i do STRONGLY agree with with you said about women becoming aware of DJ methods, thats why its so neccesary to b true to yourself, and always adapt on the spot, not learn lines, and reherse it like a pattern.

THIS WILL NEVER WORK! thats why Djes after sex eventually become less and less satisfied, while ppl like pook and pulse, are true to themself.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: The Difference between C&F and Neg-Hit, Pos-Hit and Dj's and the tools of the Tra

This is one of the most messed up terms that people have. The biggest thing I've seen and a lot of people do this is...

The point of a neg hit is to make her laugh
Not to Pick on Vincent, but like many Dj's and AFC's he has warped his terms.

Actually, it is very much possible to use humor with a neghit and it can work effectivelly. However, making her laugh should not be the main focus of a neghit, it's to put her down to a lower level.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, making her laugh should not be the main focus of a neghit, it's to put her down to a lower level.
Yeah... Of course I've never seen a chick go into hysterical laughter like people can from C&F and just plain funny... Infact if I told a chick a neg-hit and she broke into hysterical laughter I'd be a little worried:p

Chuckles not bad though...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this would be a little more popular topic. :\

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ ya, and also you sorta took my post outa context.

I know what a neg hit is. :p But your not gonna wanna say "Hey you got sh*t in your teeth" without laughing. If you do laugh and if she's secure about herself, 9 time out of 10 she'll laugh.

Perhaps "The point of a neg-hit" was too specific, there are many other points to it, bring her down a peg, like you said Show her she's human, stuff like that. ****y and Funny is much more effective, and much easier to use. Just be general smartass, works wonders.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey you got sh*t in your teeth
If this is the case. I'd be strongly wondering where the sh*t came from. She better be a great gymnist.