"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

"The Desperate Guy" Defined

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
I currently own the book "How to succeed with Women" by Louis and Copeland and they hit the nail on the head with a few things. The one about the Desperate Guy is so true.

"The Desperate man needs women to validate him; this results in a constant inability to relax around them . He is more like a puppy dog waiting for a treat. He seems heavy and awkward to women because he is so afraid that he won't get the validation that he needs so desperately from them. If you are desperate, you must learn to get your validation from YOUR LIFE, rather than from women. It is especially important to pursue many, many women at once so that any one woman's response to your seduction is not particularly meaningful. As you do this, your desperation will decrease, and you will have more success."

Another passage about the desperate man. " Don looked to women for validation in his life, becuase he could not find it anywhere else, and when they didn't validate him, he became depressed. Thus the cycle worsened-the more depressed he became, the more he wanted women to make him feel validated, and predicatably, the less attractive he became. The less attractive he became, the less women validated him, and the more depressed he got."

When I read this passage, it was a blessing in disguise. I realized I could relate to this as I am sure many of you can. When I had a good interaction with a woman (I.E one smiled at me) I was estatic, but when I had a bad interaction with a woman, I was depressed. I would always compare myself to my friends and had an inferiority complex...due to my lack of success with women compared to theirs.

Get your happiness and validation from your life. I.E, your job, your passions, your hobbies, what you are good at. Do not become at the mercy of women. Most importantly, pursue more than one women at I time, so deperation will not reel its ugly head.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

noseguard20

Banned
Joined
Apr 24, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
you say "Get your happiness and validation from your life. I.E, your job, your passions, your hobbies, what you are good at"

Thats right, but how many people out there would trade their careers for a life with someone they love and loves them in return. The bottom line is that a man needs a woman. Not all men, but most. A lot of men achieve success or began to excel in life when they finally get a woman. Don't get me wrong, your message is right; but one just cannot get rid of that burning desire to have a woman to call his own, no matter how successful he is at other thing in life.
 
Top