Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Democrats rigged the election - just not enough to win

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The U.S. has one the craziest electoral systems in the world. I am not talking about the electoral college, but rather the fact that in most sates, you don't even need a photo ID to vote. In some of the most populous states, including California and New York, you don't need any ID period. You just need to swear an affidavit saying that you don't have ID. How crazy is that? I'm not aware of any other country out there that will let you vote without an ID.

I also don't get the argument that having to produce an ID to vote somehow disadvantages minorities. We have a lot minorities here in Canada as well, especially in big cities. I have never heard anyone even suggest that having to produce an ID is somehow racist. It's simply not an issue.

The fact that the states that have been resisting voter ID requirements are reliably Democratic states, like California and New York, speak volumes. I have no doubt that millions of illegals and deal people voted for Hillary. There's no other way she could have won the popular vote.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The argument given is that poor people cannot afford to get a voter ID. When you ask, why can't the local/state/federal government provide an ID in their registration systems, they say the costs would be too much. The ACLU even says it's a solution in search of a problem. I am sure I don't even need to point out why those arguments are bullsh1t... but that's what they are, for your amusement, my friend.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The US has a long history of poll taxes and other schemes to disenfranchise minorities. That's the background.

It's widely known that the easier you make voting, the more it benefits the Democrats. I remember Illinois having a huge partisan fight over "motor voter" registration, where the DMV asks you if you want to register to vote when you get a license renewal. That was bad news for Republicans.

Somewhere we have to draw the line about the effort required to vote. If the Democrats ran the show, they would make it so that they could go house-to-house on election day, in hand-picked neighborhoods of course, and stick a tablet in peoples' faces to let them vote on that. Hillary would have won the election if those were the rules. Six million or so 2012 voters didn't think she was worth the effort to go out and vote for.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree 100%. I think they miscalculated how much of a cheat they would need in order to win. It's like an embezzling employee - just take enough but not so much that the money will be missed and you will get caught. They will have to re-calibrate their cheating algorithm for 2020.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would help if they actually got out of their safe spaces and actually met some of these people that they care so much about. That would be a start.