The Defintion and Expansion of Life

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
No, to me a man is someone who uses his own resources [basically anything you can think of that he has] to assist those that arn't as fortunate as he. I never said anything about not enjoying life within the context that you arn't enjoying life at the intentional misery of others whether you know them or not, and I mean this in all aspects of a man's life.
Stop your babbling.

Do you even know who is Don Juan? read Dom Juan (yes its DoM) and learn how he married a woman who had almost commited to God, left her and tried to get her back later.

Being a DJ is taking wathever you want.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrBond007
Being a DJ is taking wathever you want.
Yes, taking only what you need and giving the rest to others who are in need. The strength is always in the giver, not the taker. Get rid of the giver and the taker will have nothing left to do with his rotten life but die or learn to get stuff on his own, if that's even possible.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, taking only what you need and giving the rest to others who are in need.
Will you stop your holy babble already? What are you? A glutton for punishment?

But you`re right though, I do give the rest to others. The problem is that I need all and therefore give nothing.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrBond007
Will you stop your holy babble already? What are you? A glutton for punishment?

But you`re right though, I do give the rest to others. The problem is that I need all and therefore give nothing.
Ok, then what you are saying is that you are poor and you have nothing more than to provide for your own basic necessities, and have nothing you can give to help someone who has nothing?

You don't have to answer that, but you can if you want...

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, then what you are saying is that you are poor and you have nothing more than to provide for your own basic necessities, and have nothing you can give to help someone who has nothing?

You don't have to answer that, but you can if you want...
Actually I am more wealthy than you are and I can bet I am more than your whole familly tree ever was together for I have noble blood and you dont.

I use the four sources of Power to gain advantages over everything:

1-Wealth (how rich you look)
2-Physical Charisma (the way you look and influence others before talking)
3-Intelligence (Cunning enough to get what I want from others)
4-Psychological Charisma (your leadership abbilities, outgoing and decision making characteristics).

You boviously have little to none of the above because you make the goal of your life:

1-Get as little as possible
2-Make sure eveyone loves you by making sure you do not impair with their success and how much they can get out of life.

You basically give people like me more opportunities to use you for their profits. Even though I have enough money to buy a chocolate bar, if you give me one Id take it because I can spend that buck elsewhere to make even more money to buy more chocolate bars.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was exactly the response I expected from you. But you assume that I would give unconditionally. I wouldn't do anything for you unless I thought you truly needed it first, but then that's why your kind have installed legal loopholes to enslave those outside of your circle.

You explained the world taker philosophy better than I have.

Now everyone can see the worlds taker philosophy involves exploiting, dehumanizing, and walking over anyone and everyone not deemed worthy of existance to the agressor in all inhuman indecency, but I'm sure that you knew that already, and surely anyone who speaks against this attitude would naturally be in the minority and seen as exploitive and expendable.

And this is how a man is suppose to act? Hardly.... sounds more like an animal.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
That was exactly the response I expected from you. But you assume that I would give unconditionally. I wouldn't do anything for you unless I thought you truly needed it first, but then that's why your kind have installed legal loopholes to enslave those outside of your circle.

Now everyone can see the worlds taker philosophy involves exploiting, dehumanizing, and walking over anyone and everyone not deemed worthy of existance to the agressor in all inhuman indecency, but I'm sure that you knew that already, and surely anyone who speaks against this attitude would naturally be in the minority and seen as exploitive and expendable.

Your point being?

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
You just read it ...
I never grow tired of poor middle class....

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MrBond007
Stop watching movies Hitler Junior. Obviously mommy and daddy are still popping **** into your mouth so you don't know **** about reality.

Bond, what the **** have you gotten from people? And I bet with people you mean your parents.

I also don't completely agree with regree on his views. You both are doing things for the wrong purposes. And yes, I'm God so I define what purpose is good one.

As you get older you'll realize that your attitude won't get you far unless you're still leeching off your parents in which case you can do the **** you want -- in fact can I suggest some ideas for the wealthy ones? cocaine, suicide, few more that would end your miserable existance.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to break your bubble but I have my own little multimedia business running here in Quebec WHILE I am at school.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Aristotle's definition of man was as a rational animal, man is an animal so your whole point was worthless.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
Aristotle's definition of man was as a rational animal, man is an animal so your whole point was worthless.

Unless it doesn't bother you that he was a homosexual, I'd be careful basing the definition of man on the opinions of Aristotle.

Don't believe me? He wrote a book called homosexuality in politics.

homosexuality in politics

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Unless it doesn't bother you that he was a homosexual, I'd be careful basing the definition of man on the opinions of Aristotle.

Don't believe me? He wrote a book called homosexuality in politics.

homosexuality in politics
Ya who are we going to beleive anyway?

Aristotle or rgeere of the internet? :rolleyes:

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Why not **** what both of them said and follow my guidlines and think for yourself. ?

"1. A Don Juan is free from others opinions and choices"

Meaning that a DJ does NOT follow others opinions although he may use them in quotes as above. He absorbs others opinions weens out what he thinks is right and wrong and comes up with his own thought. MoreOver he hold no opinon but thoughts of a matter, For a DJ realize's that truth is only an illusion.

I understand the argument and the context the quote was used in. But instead of figuring out which is right. Realize that they can both be right and both be wrong. But it's not what they think its what you think that matter.s

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Hold up... wait here it comes....... a little longer........... oh......oh......ohmygod........BUMP.

lol:rolleyes:

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Bumpity Bump.

Things that go BUMP in the night,

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Expansion of Meaning Of Life

I'm expanding my previous post.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52304

I'm including quotes from more popular posters as well as modifying the original post and exapnding the rules and thoughts behind them more. I'm also going to try and link to some powerful posts.

I'm going to also link each rule and hopefuly the ethics to an explanation and further define the virtues and ways of a DJ.

To point out that this isn't a waste of space. I'm posting this for two reasons. One I'm partially started on this. But if no one supports this or everyone thinks this is crap then I'm not going to. Two I don't like wasting my time and If i don't get some people saying they'd enjoy to read it then I'm going to feel I am and stop typing up the rest.

I'm just trying to prove the point that DJing isn't just about the women.

R3N3G4D3 The bible never states nor suggests that women are the key to happiness, and they're not.
Why not try getting your life together instead of whining that "she won't look at me...my life sucks?" Why not?
- Crazykid

Being a Don Juan means being a Renaissance Man. A true DJ knows a little about everything and alot about a few things.
-Imnexthere

someone who is well rounded and adaptable to whatever enviroment he is in. This makes a Don Juan a lady's man not because of who he is, but what he does with his life that makes him a success in his surrounding world.
-Rgeere

Being a Don Juan means that you are the best YOU can be, in ALL aspects of life, not just females
-Crazykid

"Don't try to figure women out; live your own life"
-WestCoaster

fundamentals of DJism -- i.e., searching for self-improvement first, not worrying about women and their behavior -- is lost on 99 percent of the people on the main DJ board?
-westcoaster

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
It'll be a few weeks till it's totally finihed though you may see parts of it in a week or so.
I'm doing this cause I never got the bible. SO to me this is sorta MY BIBLE.

Though I do agree with the whole bible thing. I just never got 75% of it. I'm not ignorant or don't understand that 75% I just didn't like it or agree

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
By the way the new rules so far.

Golden Rule
~Alpha~ A Don Juan Does Not Obsess. ~Omega~

1. A Don Juan is free from others opinions and choices
Exp.......I. A DJ. Does listen and weigh other points of view
Exp......II. A DJ. can always explain and back up his position and is not pigheaded.
Exp.....III. A DJ. realizes he is not always right and is willing to admit and accept when he is wrong

2. A Don Juan does not take an answer unless he himself wants or accpets that as an answer
Exp.......I. A DJ. Does what he wants with no fear of the outcome
Exp......II. A DJ does not do something blindsighted. He first realizes and weighs the consequences

3. A Don Juan does not munipulate to hurt nor fear being hurt himself.
Exp.......I. A DJ. Does not avoid hurting others but does not do so as a main pupose of an action as shows obsession
4. A Don Juans focus on life and lets the women follow.
Exp.......I. A DJ does not obsess with life so much that women can not fit in
5. A Don Juan knows a little about a lot and a lot about a few things.

By the way does anyone know how to center?????
And any modifications or thoughts are welcome

Last edited: