"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The definitive guide: How to be successful in high school

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
This is a social experiment that I've been doing for a few weeks now, with fantastic results. I have literally changed my life completely. This is for the introverts with few friends, the newbies, or even the extroverts who just want more friends (like I did)

Beginning the process

This is actually a lot harder than it sounds, but the first thing to do is to make one good friend in a different grade than you. I say grade because if this person is in the same grade as you there are potentially less people for you to get to know and put your charms on.

I would recommend making friends with somebody who's a year below you. If you suddenly start hanging around people older than you they're more likely to treat you like a kid, but if you become friends with those younger than you they will look up to you. Trust me on this.

Branching out

After you've made this one good friend, start talking to them at lunch, after school, and seeing them out of school. Note: this process can take several months or weeks to get going, and I would recommend choosing somebody who is popular, yet who you would be purely platonic with. I would also recommend that it's a girl - she'll have more female friends than a guy.

Just being seen with this girl will pique the interest of her friends. They'll wonder: Who is he? What's his name? Why is he talking to my good friend X? They will want to meet you and get to know you. Imagine my surprise one day when an HB9 ran up to me and my friend and whispered loudly to her "Introduce me!"

View every opportunity to meet people who you don't know as a blessing. I crashed a party on Halloween, and the only people who I thought I was going to know at this party were the two chicks I went with. I met a dozen people that night (partly because of my awesome, kick ass costume) and I talk to most of them on a regular basis.

Nice guy...but attractive as hell

After I meet somebody for the first time, I make sure that I remember their name. Every time afterwards, whenever I see the person in the hallway I always make sure to say hello. There's this one girl who I met at the party who I have yet to hold a conversation with, but I still say hi to her every day at school.

Remember: it isn't cool to pretend you don't see somebody you met before. What's cool is saying hi to every single person who you've met and were friendly with. The respect you'll gain is insane.

I'm respectful to everybody, and I'm nice to everybody, but I'm not afraid to

Lay down the law!

Hell yea I'm a nice guy, but when people start taking that for granted I show what an ******* I can be. The fact that my jerk side only comes out every so often makes me that much more mysterious and attractive.

Take this example. I have two friends, both female, who are more stuck up and prissy than anybody else I know. They love to have things their way, and they're used to people doing what they want (either because these guys are whipped or scared of them).

A few weeks ago, the more stuck up of the two was acting like a b1tch to me. I turned to her, and completely seriously I said "If you're going to act like this, don't even bother talking to me. I don't like this side of you."

Then I turned back to my work. Within five minutes I had her begging for me not to be mad, and when I told her I wasn't mad and that I just wanted her to stop acting like a brat, she listened.

I used the exact same line on the second girl this afternoon, with the same response. I'm not afraid to show that I am the one in control of the relationship, and that I am the alpha male in a group.

If anybody can think of anything to add to this, please tell me. I've had phenomenal results, and my confidence level has soared.

I'd also recommend buying new clothes, getting a cologne or body spray of some sort, and working out. For one thing, since I started working out I've found it much easier to stand up straighter.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
http://i.xanga.com/MrGin/IMG_4812.JPG
http://i.xanga.com/MrGin/IMG_4813.JPG

These are the pictures of me. Granted, they're pretty crappy pics of me, and my clothes were off that day, but I still don't consider myself an attractive person. Perhaps girls disagree (in fact I know for sure that some do), but if I can be successful at this (and I HAVE been successful) than so can you.

I've recently started working out, and I'm going to work on putting on the calories so I can fill out...my physique has already improved.
 

AFC-Murdaz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2003
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
Location
nyyy bklyn manhan
i duno what to say
all i can say is, not bad, it impressed me a little becuz i learned a few thing here so ill say pretty good
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Would you like me to write something about being the alpha male?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Heh, it's funny, I know people from every grade but theyre all INTROVERTS! They have their group of people, and don't talk to anyone else.

I consider myself successful besides the fact.
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
yeah I know. It's like all these motherf*ckers have their own little gangs and sh*t and you're just part of all or some of them.

but you wanna know a way of making a lot of friends fast and somewhat effectively?

all you do is :

get some money, buy a lot of weed, sell to your closest friends(and they will tell more ppl sometimes), and boom, you score friends, a lot of cash, and some highly good times..and ****.

sorry if I sound like a dumbass but I'm stoned....;)
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I've quit smoking to work out (granted, I still enjoy my magical baked goods ;) ) but weed is good for a certain crowd (most people smoke it, even a LOT of preppy/HB chicks) But then there's some girls who it just shuts and locks the door with....that's the only real problem I see with it. But it's always good to try new things, I'm not sure dealing is a good call though ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
If I did that it would shut and lock the door with oh...80% of the people I know.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Becoming the alpha male

Now I'm going to address how to become the alpha male of your new group of friends, and a little bit of how to increase your status in your current group of friends.

The best news about your new group of friends is that THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT AN AFC YOU USED TO BE! You can be daring, you can be confident, you can be suave, and it will all be in character. They won't think to themselves "he's trying too hard." Instead, they'll think "wow, has he always been this confident? I want to find out more about him."

Start off strong

Start off with grabbing power in each relationship from the start. At this point in your lives, you've established what kind of relationship you have with each of your current friends. However, with a large group of new friends who are all closely intertwined (see the starter post in this thread for details) you can act as C&F as you want.

-One day, two of my new friends called me up and invited me over to play with them. I said I wasn't able to, and got right off the phone. All I did that day was sit around (crummy weather out), but the essence of mystery was, for them at least, there.

-If one of my new friends wants me to go somewhere with them right away, I'll say "I'm busy now/I have to do something now, I'll find you in a little bit." I could never pull this crap with my current friends, because they'd insist on me coming with them/them coming with me, whatever.

-Expect attention. If you've followed my advice you'll be older than your new friends, and they'll look up to you. Start off powerful, end up powerful.

Keep it limited, and keep it varied

I never spend too much time with my new friends. If it were up to THEM I'd see one or more of them each weekend. Too bad for them I just don't have the time. I have to hang out with people my own age, so they only get me when I have time. As a result, the time I do decide to give to them is that much more special.

I never spend too much time with one of my new friends. However, there are two girls, A and M, who are my window into the wonderful world of sophomores. Through them I meet more and more sophomores, and I make a great impression on all of them. Why? I've established such a friendly relationship with A and M that they work perfectly as pivots for me. Their friends see them flirt with me, and I can act as ****y and funny as I want because I feel comfortable. This intrigues the rest of the Sophomore Posse (SP). The SP wonders "who is this dark haired, stick-thin fella? I should go talk to A and see if he's as interesting as he looks."

I remember every single member of the SP that I meet, and I talk to all of them at any opportunity (remember though, that I just don't have much time for the SP). I demand their attention when I am talking to them, and I've found that because I'm older the regular sophomore guys are simply no match for me.

Alright, here's a typical day for me at lunch (and actually what happened on friday):

-I spend the first 35 minutes with my similarly aged friends.
-I wander outside, and see M. She's talking to a guy her age. I say her name, and she literally stops mid-sentence to stand up and talk to me. Within 2 minutes, A has joined us.
-Within another minute, I feel a poke in the ribs, and another SP girl has joined us. I now have three.
-Two more join us. I've spoken to both of them briefly about a month ago, but apparently I made a good impression. I'm the center of attention without meaning to be. I crack a couple of jokes. I grab a girl's ID, and say:
"Ah, I thought that was your name. We met at the party."
"Oh yeah! you were the fat guy."
(I poke myself at this point) "Yeah, I retained some of the weight." I had dressed up as the state puff marshmellow man.
-This gets them all laughing, and M whispers to me "How does it feel to be the best in this group?" I ignore it, and a couple of minutes later she pulls me away and repeats herself. I tell her it feels pretty fvckin' good, and she says "All of them are trying to take you away from me. I don't like it."

At this point I glanced over and noticed the remaining four glancing at me and M. A begins to really get jealous, and I spent the rest of the day playing off of that jealousy.

To do this, you need to apply EVERYTHING you've learned here about being confident. The great thing about making these new friends is that they don't know what a puzzy you really are. It's a way to start off fresh and be the alpha male you were MEANT to be.

Raising your status

It's extremely difficult to become the alpha male in your group of established friends. Believe me, I've tried. However, the alpha male is useful for one thing: motivation.

The AM in my group, a chap named Thomas (not really, that's a fvcking puzzy name), looks like me, and in reality we're very close. He's also my rival. People tell us all the time we look like each other, act like each other, whatever. I have to admit though, he is better at conversation than I am.

Anyway, I use him as motivation to make myself better. Two years ago he was four inches taller than me. Now, I'm three inches taller than him. That's one point for Porky.

He also weighed more than me a couple of years ago. Now, I weigh a good 10-15 pounds more than him (we're both sickeningly thin). Two points for Porky.

This guy also talks a lot of sh1t. He always says he can beat me up. We haven't fought, but he can't. You know why? Because I've started lifting weights, and it's all because of him. I've started meeting and getting more girls to like me, and it's all because of him. I want very badly to be better than him, stronger than him, and more popular than him. You know what? I'm stronger and more popular than he is, and it's all thanks to my hard work.

Don't bow down!

While you're not alpha, you don't have to be beta. I never bow down to Thomas, and if he has a suggestion that I think is stupid, I tell him so. The other guys will go along with it, but I don't put up with any sh1t.

ex. Last night, I showed hima nd two of our lady friends just how confident and suave I am. I was hungry after dinner, so we drove a deli and I ran in to get some more food. When I got out, I noticed the car was gone. I didn't slow down, look around, or even bat an eyelash. I knew they were watching me to see my reaction. I nonchalantly crossed the street, and casually leaned against a fence, eating my food. A few minutes later I heard a car start up from the direction I purposely was not looking, and my friends drove up feeling and looking stupid. I'm sure Tommy felt like an ass.

Anything to add?
 

AFC-Murdaz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2003
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
Location
nyyy bklyn manhan
Re: Becoming the alpha male

Originally posted by Porky
Don't bow down!

While you're not alpha, you don't have to be beta. I never bow down to Thomas, and if he has a suggestion that I think is stupid, I tell him so. The other guys will go along with it, but I don't put up with any sh1t.

ex. Last night, I showed hima nd two of our lady friends just how confident and suave I am. I was hungry after dinner, so we drove a deli and I ran in to get some more food. When I got out, I noticed the car was gone. I didn't slow down, look around, or even bat an eyelash. I knew they were watching me to see my reaction. I nonchalantly crossed the street, and casually leaned against a fence, eating my food. A few minutes later I heard a car start up from the direction I purposely was not looking, and my friends drove up feeling and looking stupid. I'm sure Tommy felt like an ass.

Anything to add? [/B]
I LIKE! good one!! the rest are ok because they been recap but the last one is nice
 

Zero0ne

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
The Fountain of Youth.
Damn, Porky, I always can relate to your posts. I'm a Senior that spent way too much of my 11th grade year wasting time. Over the summer I found this website, and I feel a new sense of self within me.

Anyways, I have 3 classes with Juniors thanks to my curricular negligence. In 2 of those, there lies the majority of the Junior popular kids. My social proof has elevated so much thanks to the ties I get from these interactions. I recently had a HB8 come and interrupt a conversation I was having with one of these ties, and introduce herself. I ended up getting the digits and we're having a get together later this week. :rolleyes:

Porky, just keep up the awesome posts.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Yeah - now I just have to figure out how to keep my IL high in them :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Re: Becoming the alpha male

Originally posted by Porky

Start off strong

Start off with grabbing power in each relationship from the start. At this point in your lives, you've established what kind of relationship you have with each of your current friends. However, with a large group of new friends who are all closely intertwined (see the starter post in this thread for details) you can act as C&F as you want.

i do not agree with "grabbing the power" from the start. Usually if you are coming into a group of friends you are being introduced or let in by 1-2 members of the group. I am not saying that you should try to impress anyone but if someone wants to come and hang with me and my boys I'd rather have them be themselves, NO PHONIES WANTED. Also, if someone tries to start grabbing power its annoying and obnoxious, just have a good time and the rest will follow at C&F if you have a C&F persona, being that every person does not possess C&F humor skills you will look stupid soon enough if you fake this sort of thing.


-One day, two of my new friends called me up and invited me over to play with them. I said I wasn't able to, and got right off the phone. All I did that day was sit around (crummy weather out), but the essence of mystery was, for them at least, there.

That's stupid. You aren't becoming more of an alpha that way, you are just trying to fool others into thinking that you are. The hard part is making a believer out of yourself. I think that we agree that you shouldn't spend every waking moment with your friends. Becuase like woman, when they can't have you all the time you will be in higher demand (if they like you).

-If one of my new friends wants me to go somewhere with them right away, I'll say "I'm busy now/I have to do something now, I'll find you in a little bit." I could never pull this crap with my current friends, because they'd insist on me coming with them/them coming with me, whatever.

When people call me for plans and exspect that i should be ready in any less than 45 minutes they are going to have to wait. I had one friend that would always try and make plans by calling and saying "hey dude were coming to pick you up right now." Half the time id be getting ready for a date or to do something else. I found out recently from an aquaintence of mine that my friends always were so curious about where the hell i was going, and why i was so damn busy. (i do not talk too much about my sex life amongst friends/other b/c the only way to keep a secret is to keep it with yourself, thats why sosuave.com is such a cool place)

And i just dont accept that -calling 5-10 minutes in advance- sh!t b/c i need my time to get ready and finish whatever i am doing.

Not to say that i didnt always take people up on their offers it just depended on if i was busy or not.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
-Expect attention. If you've followed my advice you'll be older than your new friends, and they'll look up to you. Start off powerful, end up powerful.

whoa. whoa. stop right here. Older friends are the way to go. Thats where you seperate yourself. From the 8th grade on I always had older friends to drink with, go to parties, bars, clubs, etc. People see you hanging with older girls, older guys and it just floors them. "WTF, why is DrIx hanging with that girl who is a year/2years older than us?"

Going to the parties that no one else your age is going to is awsome. I've heard many people complaining that 'girls like older guys....complaining...crying...etc' and the fact of the matter is that kids (yes hot chicks and guys) like other people that are cool and fun to hangout with. Its really is simple as that. When you have older friends you have connections that should go farther. Older kids usually (and should) equal more parties, more fun, etc. Also, you have more social proof and mystery surrounding who you are b/c you do not just hang with kids your own age. You have backup against anyone most kids from giving you sh!t, becuase word gets around fast when people are asking "who is this younger kid that is chillin with us at our parties?"

At the beggining of my junior year most seniors thought i was a senior.

Porky, back to your advice. I have some friends that are a year younger than me, mostly girls. So when they would take me and some friends to their parties, it was a little *weird*. You are used to hanging out with kids your age/older and now b/c most of those kids are off at college you end up going to a party full of kids a year younger than you. Now don't worry you can be successful much easier, and people will tend to give you more respect blindly becuase you are older and girls are easy regardless of age difference but it usually just is not as much fun.


Keep it limited, and keep it varied

I never spend too much time with my new friends. If it were up to THEM I'd see one or more of them each weekend. Too bad for them I just don't have the time. I have to hang out with people my own age, so they only get me when I have time. As a result, the time I do decide to give to them is that much more special.

Exactly, the one benefit with the aquaintinces is that you can almost make them work for you. Its almost as if you are saying "If you want my attension you are going to have to provide me with a fun time"

I never spend too much time with one of my new friends. However, there are two girls, A and M, who are my window into the wonderful world of sophomores. Through them I meet more and more sophomores, and I make a great impression on all of them. Why? I've established such a friendly relationship with A and M that they work perfectly as pivots for me. Their friends see them flirt with me, and I can act as ****y and funny as I want because I feel comfortable. This intrigues the rest of the Sophomore Posse (SP). The SP wonders "who is this dark haired, stick-thin fella? I should go talk to A and see if he's as interesting as he looks."

It's amazing porky but this kind of thing works with seniors and juniors alike.

I remember every single member of the SP that I meet, and I talk to all of them at any opportunity (remember though, that I just don't have much time for the SP). I demand their attention when I am talking to them, and I've found that because I'm older the regular sophomore guys are simply no match for me.

Beautiful, I have trouble with names its always good to remember names, when you start going to bars/clubs this kind of thing will work in your favor.

Alright, here's a typical day for me at lunch (and actually what happened on friday):

-I spend the first 35 minutes with my similarly aged friends.
-I wander outside, and see M. She's talking to a guy her age. I say her name, and she literally stops mid-sentence to stand up and talk to me. Within 2 minutes, A has joined us.
-Within another minute, I feel a poke in the ribs, and another SP girl has joined us. I now have three.
-Two more join us. I've spoken to both of them briefly about a month ago, but apparently I made a good impression. I'm the center of attention without meaning to be. I crack a couple of jokes. I grab a girl's ID, and say:
"Ah, I thought that was your name. We met at the party."
"Oh yeah! you were the fat guy."
(I poke myself at this point) "Yeah, I retained some of the weight." I had dressed up as the state puff marshmellow man.
-This gets them all laughing, and M whispers to me "How does it feel to be the best in this group?" I ignore it, and a couple of minutes later she pulls me away and repeats herself. I tell her it feels pretty fvckin' good, and she says "All of them are trying to take you away from me. I don't like it."


Thats money. I am currently wiping away a tear of joy.


Raising your status

It's extremely difficult to become the alpha male in your group of established friends. Believe me, I've tried. However, the alpha male is useful for one thing: motivation.

The AM in my group, a chap named Thomas (not really, that's a fvcking puzzy name), looks like me, and in reality we're very close. He's also my rival. People tell us all the time we look like each other, act like each other, whatever. I have to admit though, he is better at conversation than I am.

Anyway, I use him as motivation to make myself better. Two years ago he was four inches taller than me. Now, I'm three inches taller than him. That's one point for Porky.

He also weighed more than me a couple of years ago. Now, I weigh a good 10-15 pounds more than him (we're both sickeningly thin). Two points for Porky.

This guy also talks a lot of sh1t. He always says he can beat me up. We haven't fought, but he can't. You know why? Because I've started lifting weights, and it's all because of him. I've started meeting and getting more girls to like me, and it's all because of him. I want very badly to be better than him, stronger than him, and more popular than him. You know what? I'm stronger and more popular than he is, and it's all thanks to my hard work.


Now your getting a little side tracked. Don't worry so much about what he is or isn't, just let him be your friend and a good wingman.

Competing with friends is stupid and a good way to end and risk friendships, realizing that it probably won't come to that much of an extreme it still will not build true confidence to always be comparing yourself to a friend. Don't worry about '1-uping' him. Just worry about *YOU* becuase Alpha males don't care about competition b/c it doesn't exist.



Don't bow down!

While you're not alpha, you don't have to be beta. I never bow down to Thomas, and if he has a suggestion that I think is stupid, I tell him so. The other guys will go along with it, but I don't put up with any sh1t.


That is always good, but there is a certain way of going about things that it is not always so neccasary to verbalize things negatively. There will be a book reccomendation at the end of this post

ex. Last night, I showed him and two of our lady friends just how confident and suave I am. I was hungry after dinner, so we drove a deli and I ran in to get some more food. When I got out, I noticed the car was gone. I didn't slow down, look around, or even bat an eyelash. I knew they were watching me to see my reaction. I nonchalantly crossed the street, and casually leaned against a fence, eating my food. A few minutes later I heard a car start up from the direction I purposely was not looking, and my friends drove up feeling and looking stupid. I'm sure Tommy felt like an ass. [/QUOTE]

I'm gonna guess that he didn't.

I think you should buy the book: The 48 Laws of Power.

It is an amazing read, and i read one law each night, as well as writing my opinions on it and how each law applied to my life. maybe one day ill post it all on sosuave.

It is interesting to read what you have written b/c as you write this, you are living what is the beggining of this journey of bettering yourself.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I started off reading your post kind of annoyed, Drix. But, as always, your advice was solid.

I need something to motivate me to work out and meet new people. In mid-late October I was meeting a lot of new people and making a lot of new friends, but then I gradually tapered off. I've recently started doing that again, and I'm starting to remember how much fun it is to infiltrate circles of friends and become popular with all of them.

That said, I'm pretty sure Thomas did feel stupid. The girls immediately started apologizing and sucking up to me, and he looked somewhat sheepish.

I need to use him for motivation, because if I don't feel like I'm better than him, and if I can't PROVE that I'm better than him, than he cuts me down and downplays my achievements. It pisses me off to no end, and he's one of my favorite people in the world, but it's still a bad habit of his.

I have a lot of older friends who I talk to at school, but I don't like to hang out with them. Either they're away at college, or they go to parties where all they do is sit around drinking and playing poker. Not my idea of fun.

Drix, you have to remember that I and my friends are only 16/17. My friends seem to realize the theory behind c0ckblocking, but not behind being a good wingman. Oh well, it'll change.

That is always good, but there is a certain way of going about things that it is not always so neccasary to verbalize things negatively. There will be a book reccomendation at the end of this post

-I'm not negative about it at all, but I'm not going to play bootlicker to him. I don't think anybody else has realized (consciously) that he's the alpha male.

What I said about grabbing the power - I didn't necessarily mean it as forcefully. I grab the power by being funny and outgoing - I don't think any of the other guys resent me. Then again, they may be jealous and hate me for no reason.
 
Top