Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Declining Hotness of Flight Attendants

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear MDJ,
Well check out Singapore Airlines,I always fly with them,lovely demure,polite attentive Girls....Why do so many of the Older Correspondents chose Asian Women,Fly SAL and find out.....Qantas,has grumpy old Geriatrics,loafing around waiting for their Superannuation,little grog,No Paper or personal attention,not even a Smile....I will say I prefer,Anglos in the ****pit Crew,Cathay Pacific is a good compromise.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American flight attendants are HB5 at most, half of them are burnt out skanks from the 70s and the other half are fatties that got hired by feminazi interviewers who hate men and their own ugliness. Fly on an Asian airline though and you will see some super hotties... I still remember one from 1999! She was that damn hot!

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it's inevitable that uglies will infiltrate just about every profession. Drug reps used to exclusively be hot chicks. Nowadays they are still mostly good looking but you also see a lot of fatties and mingers now too.

Maybe in a few years we're going to start seeing fat ring girls. Curse the day!

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear MDJ,
Well check out Singapore Airlines,I always fly with them,lovely demure,polite attentive Girls....Why do so many of the Older Correspondents chose Asian Women,Fly SAL and find out.....Qantas,has grumpy old Geriatrics,loafing around waiting for their Superannuation,little grog,No Paper or personal attention,not even a Smile....I will say I prefer,Anglos in the ****pit Crew,Cathay Pacific is a good compromise.

What he said; It's called voting with your wallet. If it's that important, make a point of it.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They used to be smokin' hot when I was a teenager... or maybe it was just my teenage hormones lol

Pharmacy girls used to be all hot. Now there are quite a few affirmative action fatties and notties among them.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently took a vacation to Germany, the Czech Republic, and flew over the big pond on Lufthansa. It was airline heaven—by far the densest concentration of young hot and beautiful flight attendants I have ever seen, a throwback to the golden era. I experienced more culture shock on the airplane than I did on my vacation.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't necessarily think it's about shaming men when you had an age limit (explicit or not) for hiring stewardesses and only the best-looking got the job. That goes back to a day when most people flying were businessmen, and it was "good business" to cater to their whims.

I agree that there are few cute flight attendants any more, but I also don't really care. I just want to have a comfortable flight and a decent ****tail in my hand. If she does her job well, that's what I care more about at 30,000 feet. Quite honestly though it seems like the young male flight attendants have the cheeriest attitude.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
They used to be smokin' hot when I was a teenager... or maybe it was just my teenage hormones lol

Pharmacy girls used to be all hot. Now there are quite a few affirmative action fatties and notties among them.
I know a doctor. He has a decent business reading xrays. He employs good looking sales men to pitch to the doctors' office to read the xrays. Hot guys sells the chicks in the doc offices. Said he used to hire attractive women for the job, but the guys get a lot more business.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. "Remember what flying was like before southwest?" http://youtu.be/oHnqnyzegfc

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear MDJ,
Ethiopian Airlines. Unbelievably hot in my experience.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't give a flying(especially in this case) fvck about the flight attendants, sincerly all I want is my travel to go smooth and have them doing what is the best for me, I agree with Samspade that the most friendly are the young males and most of all they actually understand what I want.

A hot girl who deep inside play hard to get or the cool professional(on a fkn airplane doing her job) doesnt make my travel better, I just want my drink soon with no time wasting smiling at kids or talking with women on their way to the kitchen.

Hot girls are for my bed, everywhere else I want people who knows what to do and do it quick and good with no crap attached.
If I could have only adult males to do business with I would sign for it.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed that but it was to be expected. After all it is just better waitress and paid accordingly. Hot girls can get better jobs elsewhere.

What I miss is the smiles and calming nature. But again there are no incentives for them to act nicely...you can't fire them.

Actually attitude of people in customer service everywhere worsened in past 10 years or so.
Welfare, unions and low unemployment?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well,I get more azz brushed on me than the airplane toilet...stewardesses should at least fit in the aisle

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since its post 9/11, maybe the airlines want a stewardess that's fat enough to fall on a grenade and shield the passengers.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Sam,
"Quite honestly though it seems like the young male flight attendants have the cheeriest attitude." mate they are all dough-nut punchers,that way they don't hit on the Hostesses.