"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The Decline Of Masculinity

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
Testosterone levels have gone down dramatically in the past 40 years. They continue to go down a little every year. If you are eating foods with GMOs and using Shampoo with parabens, you're literally killing yourself.

Avoid Plastic with BPs as much as possible, eat healthier foods that are free of preservatives and GMOs. Avoid pollution as much as possible and hit the gym.



E3DVAMOWEAA9xAv.jpeg
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
I agree but if you’re going to use a picture to state your case atleast do some research towards the authenticity of the picture. That’s a fake.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I agree but if you’re going to use a picture to state your case atleast do some research towards the authenticity of the picture. That’s a fake.
I think it in reality that woman is married to that cuck-ish looking biatch. There's no way she isn't getting some side penis.

Testosterone levels have gone down dramatically in the past 40 years.
Best way to raise testosterone is to fucck a lot and especially fucck attractive women.
 

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
I think it in reality that woman is married to that cuck-ish looking biatch. There's no way she isn't getting some side penis.
To be fair I just said that so I won't have to see that picture anymore. They both look like dorks.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
They both look like dorks.
She is bangable. She's not fat. She is some typical NYC leftist chick.

 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Testosterone levels have gone down dramatically in the past 40 years. They continue to go down a little every year. If you are eating foods with GMOs and using Shampoo with parabens, you're literally killing yourself.

Avoid Plastic with BPs as much as possible, eat healthier foods that are free of preservatives and GMOs. Avoid pollution as much as possible and hit the gym.



View attachment 8417
there is no correlation between high testosterone and manhood

testosterone might just give you a higher libido , but as you can see most of the simps are horny
too

testosterone usually increases the aggression , mainly between man to man

masculinity to the extreme is sociopathy , while feminism to the extreme is bipolar
 
Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I think it in reality that woman is married to that cuck-ish looking biatch. There's no way she isn't getting some side penis.



Best way to raise testosterone is to fucck a lot and especially fucck attractive women.
+1

@Zimbabwe

I agree. It just means how much easier the game is when you look at the competition. The comp is everywhere blowing up her DMs and inflating her ego. But shes not ****ing the dorks.

Even being aware sets you ahead of the pack. Theres clearl6 a lot of work to do to execute. To not be low T. Even then your health can deteriorate. Similar to game, increase the probability of success.
 
Top