Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Date With the Psycho Girl

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

Tellme how you would have dealt with this situation.

Met a girl for a date last night she turned round to be a right *****..God !.

We sat down in the bar and I ordered drinks. She then said " I am 2 inches taller then you so I really cant see myself dating you"

I replied "Are you insecure about dating guys shorter then you ?"

She says no but I feel that we could be friends and thats about it. Oh God I thought we are of to a good start here..

Then as we talked more I told her a bit about myself she then said "Oh God I really feel sorry for you not being married in your 30's. I think thats really sad.

The moment she said that I felt hurt inside. To be honest I felt like a real AFC and it was like her words had ***** slapped me right in the face.

I then switched to a sarcastic mode. She said she was a bit of tom boy at school I asked whether she use to dress in boys clothes too. She replied "Oh **** off". Then I said you know you might as well be a bloke you dont have any tits or an ass. She then said again "Oh **** off" in a sarcastic tone.

I was feeling angry and upset inside. I decided to make an excuse and leave. Didnt show my emotions..but felt hurt for the rest of the night...

Did I do the right thing ? How would you have dealt with this situation ?

xhikari

Don Juan
Reaction score
well it's good enough but u should've left much much earlier actually.....wat's wrong with that moron anyway?

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did the right thing. She sounds like a bytch and deserved the tits and ass comment. I'm sorry you were hurt by her ignorant words - take them as an indication of how f*cked her life is. She doesn't know you, yet she passes judgment on how you live. Sounds like she was wanting to make herself feel better at your expense.

And now for your benefit - take a look at why you chose this bytch for a date in the first place, and do something diffferent next time.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by englishcrap

We sat down in the bar and I ordered drinks. She then said " I am 2 inches taller then you so I really can't see myself dating you"

I replied:
"Great! So I don't have to waste my money on you! Later babe!"

Then you should have walked out the door and left the Amazon b!tch queen alone.

You don't have to take this kind of crap for a single moment. You're better than she is anyway. If you don't get treated with respect, or simple common courtesy, then walk out. No second chances.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes guys your dead right...I actually met her in a bar in London a week back. We had a 3 minute conversation and then I asked for her number which she gave me. She came across as down to earth at the time.

Shall put in down to experience and how ****ed up some peoples lives can be.

Originally posted by bp1974
I think you did the right thing. She sounds like a bytch and deserved the tits and ass comment. I'm sorry you were hurt by her ignorant words - take them as an indication of how f*cked her life is. She doesn't know you, yet she passes judgment on how you live. Sounds like she was wanting to make herself feel better at your expense.

And now for your benefit - take a look at why you chose this bytch for a date in the first place, and do something diffferent next time.

xhikari

Don Juan
Reaction score
well take it as a good experience anyway
the next time u might meet one more...u will have a better edge since u have learnt it already ;)

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you had to be there, but could these just be tests?

If so there's c&f and just staying unrattled. It's always a fine line 'cos a wuss might put up with all sorts of shyt and someone insecure might take it badly and go on the defensive.

I think my reaction would be to 'assume' that she's testing rather than being a meany, then see if she changes her attitude when she knows your not playing.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just think, some poor unsuspecting AFC is on next her hit list...

No wonder we have so many problems in our society.

DIetzcoi

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk about date with a psycho girl. Anyone ever have this happen...

I was out with this good looking broad one night. She was about 27, 5'8", 145, nice shape, pretty face, etc... The night went pretty well, we ended up sucking fack in a back corner of the bar we were at for most of the night. After bar I took her to a local Greek restaraunt for coffee and food. All of a suddon she starts telling me how she's Bi-Polar; takes all kinds of medicine, thinks about suicide a lot. Now that's dating a psycho girl. :)

-Al

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by englishcrap

We sat down in the bar and I ordered drinks. She then said " I am 2 inches taller then you so I really cant see myself dating you"

I replied "Are you insecure about dating guys shorter then you ?"

She says no but I feel that we could be friends and thats about it.
"OK...good night."

or better yet...

"Then you won't mind if I go over and talk to that hottie at the end of the bar who keeps glancing over at me. :D "

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The Date With the Psycho Girl

Originally posted by squirrels
"Then you won't mind if I go over and talk to that hottie at the end of the bar who keeps glancing over at me. :D "
Amen! And that's exactly what I would do.

-Al