"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

The Dark Triad theory of dating: Narcissism, Machiavellianism, Psychopathy/Sociopathy

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
When you enter the "shadow world" you will deal with alot of the traits posted in the headline by the original poster. I doubt many on here have been in the shadow world. Maybe 2 3 posters tops on here... The sexual shadow world
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I'm sure in most of the stats they include local burbs, but who knows, the numbers are high as hell. And if you look at those LA murder stats they seperated out gang murders, for a few years the gang murders in LA overtook overall murders in chicago, in that time the LA gangs were on more stupid shyt than the chicago gangs. but obviously chilled out or something.
Chicago only counts the city, not the suburbs. Chicago is in cook but they don't count surrounding suburbs numbers. Only Los Angeles does for some reason. New York doesn't either
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I remember, cause i was around during the "New Jack 90's".. So we had like 900 per year for a minute, NYC was double that, and when LA peaked my interest they was at 2000 or so. I remember those numbers. But there was smaller areas that was way more deadly, deadlier than being in Iraq or Afganistan by far. Like I said, I worked in Jersey and Camden NJ was losing 1 person per 100 due to murder, so I didn't drive thru there.
Los Angeles County has 100 cities in it
So them numbers combined from every city
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Chicago only counts the city, not the suburbs. Chicago is in cook but they don't count surrounding suburbs numbers. Only Los Angeles does for some reason. New York doesn't either
Good discussion. Almost like females I don't even wann
Los Angeles County has 100 cities in it
So them numbers combined from every city
I see what your getting at. On a per capita for big cities chicago was top in murder. What about Detroit?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Good discussion. Almost like females I don't even wann


I see what your getting at. On a per capita for big cities chicago was top in murder. What about Detroit?
Here goes Detroit:
Homicides per Year
YearMurders
1989624
1990582
1991615
1992595
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Good discussion. Almost like females I don't even wann


I see what your getting at. On a per capita for big cities chicago was top in murder. What about Detroit?
Detroit has always been hood, I don't even know to be honest I just mostly see stuff from my city or other big cities. I've been to the D a few times it a different animal in terms of how it looks and feels. Chicago has hoods but they don't look as run down as detriot. It use to be like that in some parts but they gentrified those neighborhoods decades ago. Detroit has an eerie vibe for sure.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
1993
579​
1994
541​
1995
475​
1996
428​
1997
469​
1998
430​
1999
415​
2000
396​
2001
395​
2002
402​

Population of Detroit was around 1-1.1 Million during these years, so 1/3 the size of Chicago. Higher kill rate.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Gary is another town desolate vibe run down, it's like baby Chicago. Chicago is a soulful city it has a huge lake a big downtown and some of the best architecture in America and a vibrant nightlife. Detroit has potential is they fix it up. Gary is hopeless
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Gary is another town desolate vibe run down, it's like baby Chicago. Chicago is a soulful city it has a huge lake a big downtown and some of the best architecture in America and a vibrant nightlife. Detroit has potential is they fix it up. Gary is hopeless
Oh, yeah, Gary the "ghost town".
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
@PeasantPlayer Chicago really isn’t a tough city anymore. I mean the CPD only solves like 30% of murders lol but I’m talking about the people themselves. Only certain areas AROUND Chicago have tough people in them (and by tough, I don’t mean ghetto and thug like, just real MEN). Last places are really around Cicero and the Little Palestine region tbh. Oak Park and Forest Park too. But it’s shrinking though. Pilsen’s become whitewashed and gentrified now, knew a dude from there who pretended to be living that tough life cuz he was in a gang but in reality was a stereotypical beta nice guy lol. **** has CHANGED. Not like how it used to be. You can blame Rahm Emanuel for that. And Obama’s reign too lol
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
@PeasantPlayer Chicago really isn’t a tough city anymore. I mean the CPD only solves like 30% of murders lol but I’m talking about the people themselves. Only certain areas AROUND Chicago have tough people in them (and by tough, I don’t mean ghetto and thug like, just real MEN). Last places are really around Cicero and the Little Palestine region tbh. Oak Park and Forest Park too. But it’s shrinking though. Pilsen’s become whitewashed and gentrified now, knew a dude from there who pretended to be living that tough life cuz he was in a gang but in reality was a stereotypical beta nice guy lol. **** has CHANGED. Not like how it used to be. You can blame Rahm Emanuel for that. And Obama’s reign too lol
The thing with Chicago is its only a few areas that are driving the violence up like it has the last 10 years. To me that's crazy cause the rest of the city is Middle class or rich, yuppie hipster neighborhoods.
It's really bad this year but with Covid-19 you don't hear anything. Cicero hasn't been hood for a long time. Oak park never been hood it has really nice houses and parks
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
The thing with Chicago is its only a few areas that are driving the violence up like it has the last 10 years. To me that's crazy cause the rest of the city is Middle class or rich, yuppie hipster neighborhoods.
It's really bad this year but with Covid-19 you don't hear anything. Cicero hasn't been hood for a long time. Oak park never been hood it has really nice houses and parks
Oak Park has some million-dollar homes but then suddenly it just cuts off randomly and there’s an area that is super ****ty. Couldn’t tell you where exactly but knew a few people who lived up there and that’s what they all said. Plus my dad knows like every street in Chicago lol and he said the same thing too. But yeah, stuff has changed.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Oak Park has some million-dollar homes but then suddenly it just cuts off randomly and there’s an area that is super ****ty. Couldn’t tell you where exactly but knew a few people who lived up there and that’s what they all said. Plus my dad knows like every street in Chicago lol and he said the same thing too. But yeah, stuff has changed.
Oak park borders the west side its like night and day
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top