“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The dangers of DJ-ing

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2005
Messages
331
Reaction score
4
A little over a year ago, i stumbled upon David D.'s double your dating site and this DJ site.
I know almost every "technique" in the book and things i shouldnt do (like calling immediately, etc.). I rehearsed them and used them. Neg-hits. ****y and funny. Being mysterious.
But i realised that by doing these things, i was creating a beast. I was simply not myself. I felt lost and hopeless. It's not that these techniques dont work, its just not me. In the end, is it not true that DJ is just as harmful as the social recondition we recieve from the feminists?

"Be more feminised" say the woman

"Be a man!" you dj's say

But why not just be ourselves? Not the self that our mom taght us to be. Nor the self that DJ's tell us we should be. But the self that we truely are, deep within. The self we are when we are alone.

Being something you are nto will eventually lead to your downfall.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Because deep inside, we are men! Society is feminising men, robbing them of their true self, so in today's society one must generally look realize all that and be the man that he's supposed to be. That's how I see it.
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
You have a point that you should not build a fake personality, but I will tell you that the man you really are, deep down, is very good with women because that is our natural instinct.

So don't go down the path of staying comfortable in your old habits, because that is really what they are, habits, not who you really are. If those habits are what we would call AFC here or David D would call wussy, you really should work on changing them becuase they will just cause you misery.

It never feels good leaving your comfort zone, but don't confuse that feeling with the feeling of being a "fake." They can be surprisingly similar feelings.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
The real danger is not being aware of your unconscious and it's influence to 'protect' you.

We all rationalise and come up with the best reasons in the world why we should stop doing something that's pushing us out of the comfort zone.

Whatever you do, in ten years time if you compare yourself to now, you won't be the 'real' you that you are now.

Take the stuff you have learned and start using it, face rejection and learn what works.

It's funny how the new 'it's not really me' suddenly becomes OK when you overcome your fears and start seeing successes.
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
To add to Alpine's post, my experience is that the new "real" you will forget what the old "real" you was like and you can't really even fathom that you were ever the other way. In many ways I feel I'm more "me" now than I was back in the AFC days. That is because the AFC mindset is unnatural and due to societal brainwashing.

Being a "DJ" (or really just a real man) is the natural order, so stop fighting nature and become the man you are supposed to be.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Leuven

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
67
Reaction score
2
Location
Nederland
I know what you are talking about fender.

I recently started reading books ( dj-bible, boot camp ). But I have also problems using all that stuff.
I often think, what the h*ll am I doing, that's not me!

But on the other hand, what have I achieved by acting like I use to do. That's right, barely nothing. So why shouldn't try something else?
 

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbia, SC
Yeah I agree with panda. We are men. Ofcourse we all have different personalities and were not really changing ourselves, just doing things that make us more valuable and fun. Sorta like tuning up a car, its the same car but it runs better.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NJ
Sure you could "be yourself". But like it was said above, if you were happy with the results "yourself" was getting, you wouldn't have cared to try these tips, neg-hits, ****y/funny, etc.

So change "yourself" into someone that you like, but gets better results.
 

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2005
Messages
331
Reaction score
4
lol, you guys come up with great replys.

"Because deep inside, we are men!"- Panda
Yeh, i agree, deep down we are all men. But are all men the same? Are men ALL ****y? Do ALL men wait 5.69 days until they call the girl? Are ALL men extraverted, etc. I sure hope not.

"but I will tell you that the man you really are, deep down, is very good with women because that is our natural instinct."- MrCode
Thats what i meant realli. Get rid of all those wuss layers and AFC layers. Be the man you TRUELY are, not the man that the DJ bible SAYS you should be.

"If you're being yourself, and you're happy with the way it's going, then why would you be here?"- Diablo
Well, i was here a year ago reading all the techniques posts. CAnt say they halped a lot. But the posts that made me get rid of that artificial wuss layer did. I'm not saying the whole DJ site is crummy, i just think ...some of them are:p

Oh, and thx to dearsappho for reminding me I'm 15. Mebbe things'll change when more testosterone gets into my system. Who knows?
 
Top