"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The dangerous/wild hair look.

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
There's a lot of people on this board that make it seem like you need a hairtcut every month or something. I've got a ****ing early 90's NO gel, NO mousse.. puff going on haha. Haven't had a haircut in 3 months, I just let it grow and puff it up. It's not messy, but it's not really too neat either, it's just really natural looking.

Gives off that vibrant and energetic look I guess. Get compliments everytime, even asked a couple of times if I was a model. I like it because it really makes me stand out. It's not really outrageous, just not a fancy new age cut..it's almost retro.

As long as you're dressed sharp and clean shaven, girls go wild when they see your hair is wild (not messy, but just wild ;)). Just try it. Like if you've got a real nice dress shirt with some khaki's or whatever, it gives off one hell of a look, far from stereotypical too. Some people just look a lot better with longer hair, especially if you don't have the biggest head out there. If you're not satisfied with your clean cut haircut, let it grow out for a couple of months and check it out.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Synthesize

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Dressing different/like a bad boy also works too. Long hair is a definite plus that I've found. Of course, you attract different girls with different looks. I can't get with a lot of "normal" girls because of the way I look, but a lot of them will swoon when they see me. I have the whole pierced-up, buffed out (I'm very cut), don't give a **** rocker look, and it works very very well for me. My looks and style themselves are giving me all the confidence I need.
 

affliction

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Who says to cut your hair every month? I cut mine every week! Like clockwork, every saturday. I like maintaining a consistent look.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
I would change your hairstyle from time to time but not erratically. My default hairstyle is usually at most 1 inches, and occasionally I'll have it grow to a couple more inches then all of a sudden I shave it completely bald. I notice that girls tend to give me more respect if I have a bald head like I'm some criminal or soldier. Strange.

I wouldn't recommend the bald look to appear more macho unless you are good looking like... Tom Cruise..
 

Elevenbravo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
michigan
I used to have long shaggy hair that girls liked. Now im in the army and even the shortness works with girls. Just avoid the haircuts you woulda had as a youngster.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
Originally posted by dearsappho
Do girls like skinheads?
do they like skin heads? thats like asking fo they prefer loud guys to quite guys, each girl will have her own prefrence.

some will like it others wont.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Girls prefer hair! You need the right shaped face for a skin head, and it helps if your tall, have dark hair, and a broad, muscular type body. Vin deisel or colin farel (cnt spell his name) spring to mind. Your hairline must be right for a skin head too. Nearly all the girls I talk to, i show them a old picture of me with a shaved head and every single 1 has said I look miles better with hair. 1 guy went "wow, what a diffrence hair makes". My face has changed alot since that photo but still, you get the point.

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/arts/2004/02/18/busted1a.jpg

Theres a guy in my college who gets stunning girls because his hair is like the guy in the left of that photo, and he isnt even gd looking realy. He just has a tan, clear skin, long hair, down to his nose, gd dress scence, and girls love him.


http://www.faceparty.com/member_zoo...mber_name=s0lid&img_id=9975241&acstr=Z1F24868

This is a pic of me, a few weeks ago. My hair is longer than this now and I get more looks off girls than ever.
 
Top