"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The Dance Floor is Your Stage

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
354
Reaction score
7
Location
Midwest
I've post numerous times on the board why many of you should pursue dancing as a strong hobby and last night was just more proof of that point. I will start by saying that I usually get to the club early so I have enough time to work my moves before the big crowd comes in. Last night there were probably no more than 30 people in the club, 20 of them women when I walked in, shook hands with the bouncers as usual, said hello to the bartenders and shot girls and made my way to 'My Stage' The stage was empy like always at 11pm before the real crowd comes in but I started working it with a small group of girls watching by the bar. Afterwards I heard some wooo's and claps and smiled and walked off the floor.
This HOT older married lady and her friends walked up to me and told me what
a great dancer I was. She was there with her husband and others so I just kind of played that off. But she was on me! She bought me a drink when her husband went to the bathroom and told me how much I turn her on when I dance, her friend in the meantime walks behind and is feeling my butt. My heart is racing. Anyway I had to leave that little scene because I didnt want her husband getting pissed at me because his wife is frothing but his wife was bad!! All night different girls were coming up to me saying the same thing "youre a good dancer, youre a good dancer...will you teach me...here's my number....hey here's my email address...call me, email me etc"

By the end of the night I had 5 email addresses and 7 phone numbers. It was one of my better nights but I told myself before I went out that I was going to work the dance floor like a stage. Some redneck dude told me "man you're a bad muthafu***, this is your world tonight man" LOL!
3 times I had two girls come up and sandwich me, and here I am all sweaty and they are trying to undo my shirt.

LEARN TO DANCE! It will enhance your DJ persona and make things that much smoother. I'm 37 years old!! Ive been dancing since I was 21. I have 21 year old girls asking to go out with me. 6 years ago I went out with one of the most beautiful girls you could lay your eyes on. She was a nanny from Sweden and I met her through another nanny who had the hots for me. Anyway this swedish hottie developed a deep crush on me after I took her out and wiped up the dance floor leaving many other girls staring. That night I remember her saying "the girls love to watch you and you just treat it like its nothing" with a broken english accent. LOL That night I laid next to her in my bed (she was supposed to go over a friends to spend the night) and kissed and fondled all night. Ahhhhhh pleasure. The Dance Floor is your stage. 1) dress nice and learn to dance...it will do wonders for you.
If anyone wants any advice on dancing I'll be more than willing to help.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AspiringDJ

New Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
clubbind dance moves

hi there,
nice post! i would appreciate if u could describe some of the dance moves in the nightclub scene.
thanks
aspiringdj
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
My hat off to you. This was my m.o ...for years. I even taught hip hop classes. I got into house music many years ago and used to burn up the floor. I've posted that that was how I caught chicks.

I'm 44 a few years ago I had to learn to have real game because those knee's don't last forever...!
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
If you can dance....

...the world is your oyster..... ;)

Till this day, I do not know what it is, and I don't care but... women get all freaky for a man who knows how to dance. I could go on and list the naughtyness but, I know there are kids that come here, so I won't. Lets just say, if you don't know how to dance...... it sucks to be you. :) Get yo a$$ on the dance floor.

Oh the things I've experienced, and seen on the dance floor. If you need to be a winner at anything, make it be dancing... besides the bedroom, tehre's probably no other place that I get treated like a King... I've had my pictures taken with mobs of women, I've been seduced, groped.... I think the last time out, I got to dancing with this chic, she was doing the grind on my crotch, and then her friend jumped in and started dancing with us, I turned my head one second, looked back, and they sticking tongues down each others' throat... I'm such a pimp. :)
 

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
354
Reaction score
7
Location
Midwest
Re: clubbind dance moves

Originally posted by AspiringDJ
hi there,
nice post! i would appreciate if u could describe some of the dance moves in the nightclub scene.
thanks
aspiringdj
AspiringDJ I mix up alot of different styles...mainly House, Hiphop and Funk (Popping and Locking) I do alot of moves emphasizing footwork. Take a Salsa and a Hiphop class in your area. You'd be surprised man....really surprised.

Player I understand about the knees. My hurt a bit too but my mentor Pete is 44 also and he told me to take Glucosamine and that has helped alot. Pete is incredible...tears the floor up with his movements. He worked with Michael Jackson on the Ghost video.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top