"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

The Damn *****s

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Could it be possible that I sex girls within the 1st or 2nd date because they're *****s, or because I have good DJ skills?

I AM good looking, I model and such. But I believe girls put their morals and values before superficial things like looks. Who knows though......
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Its because you are goodlooking and unneedy.
holy ****, thats amazing

thats exactly me..... i used to come off with the "just have a fun time and **** everything that goes wrong. I live in the moment, have fun now, and dont worry about the girls past or future with me. I only care about what's happening NOW and have fun with it"

maybe thats also the blessing of my problem. I think every girl i have a long term relationship is just a ***** even when they're not :-\
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Hors are not to be chased, they are only to be found!!
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Hors are not to be chased, they are only to be found!!
what makes a girl a *****? how can you tell?

WHERE IN WISCONSIN ARE YOU FROM? IM GOING TO EAU CLAIRE UNIVERSITY NEXT YEAR!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I'm from the big city - Milwauhee - 3-4 hour drive east.

To know what a hor is...see the 'knock it off!!!!!!!' thread. Start reading on page 2 or 3.

You can tell a hor by her dress, her walk, her talk, what she reads, her past, her likes/dislikes etc.. Look at her demeanor and character!!
 
Top