Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The current dating market and how I see this century playing out

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first time I found out a girl was sleeping with multiple guys in the dorm I was shocked. How can these angelic creatures do this?
They wrote a song about this:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
you literally bang menopausal single mothers and try to flex about it
I’m pretty sure the women I have sex with are hotter than anything you will ever be able to, but hey it doesn’t matter. Why are you so worried about the women I bed?

You seem bitter…:( what’s wrong Patty? How can we help? I’m worried about you grasshopper.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah it’s that schmexy pirate vibe, you libertine Viking rascal! (No ghey)
I've been wearing the patch since 2015, but I managed to get female attention up until then just fine. :cool:

@AmsterdamAssassin has perfected Pirate Game.
I noticed an increase in female attention after my eyepatch, because 'you shoulder your disability so bravely I want to suck your trouser snake', but actually most women just think I'm delicious.
And witty.
And good at making them feel great.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are the font of evil in the world: tl;dr
They are a reflection of the men. If your kids are bad its because you are a bad parent. If we men let goverments cuck us then we deserve bad women.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the women I have sex with are hotter than anything you will ever be able to, but hey it doesn’t matter. Why are you so worried about the women I bed?

You seem bitter…:( what’s wrong Patty? How can we help? I’m worried about you grasshopper.
He is a very negative person, it must reflects in his interactions with women, that's probably why his dating life svcks. That makes him even more bitter, vicious circle. He wouldn't be if he had decent/positive dating experiences, he claimed he gets hot girls, personally think he is an incel.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are the font of evil in the world: tl;dr
:rofl:

I guess you mean 'fount'.
fount /fɒnt,faʊnt/ noun
1.a source of a desirable quality or commodity. "our courier was a fount of knowledge"
2. LITERARY a spring or fountain.
If you truly think women are the source of evil, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you gripe about women on some MGTOW or incel forum?

Last edited:

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

they aren’t. You’re a posturing clown like most of the rest of this place

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He is a very negative person, it must reflects in his interactions with women, that's probably why his dating life svcks. That makes him even more bitter, vicious circle. He wouldn't be if he had decent/positive dating experiences, he claimed he gets hot girls, personally think he is an incel.
I never really claimed anything, but your projection is telling.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality is that the dating market is very warped right now and female expectations are far loftier than ever in our society.
This is another good example of a woman's ridiculous expectations. A basic, middle of the bell curve 30 year old woman expects "Travis Kelce energy" in the men she dates. She refuses to date any mediocre man off of Hinge. She believes she's entitled to commitment from a 6'0"+ fit/muscular man with money.