Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Current 3 types I see out there

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok,
So right now I've been fishing and I've basically found 3 camps of women:

Type A) Basically a guy with boobs. Crazed Career oriented, feminist type that when not running her spin class is working on her second doctorate, fund raising for some cause, on the board of the local art counsel type. Basically trying to compete in a mans world. Says she likes chivalry, but woe to the man that offers it. Almost every one of these women when I ask about dad has some issues from childhood. Either dad wasn't there, or the girl was never good enough in dads eyes. Read her current behavior. Usually dates the Dr./Lawyer type but gets burned since he has options(read trophy wife material).

Type B) Bland materialist girl. Usually dates the fixer upper type guy. Finds that doesn't work, and re-enters the wild to wash, rinse, repeat. Usually these girls over a cup of coffee or lunch will tell me of a bland existence of seeking material crap. I.E. their favorite movie will be the Twilight Series. They would probably be leadable in a relationship sense, however I cannot see taking them to an art show and have them appreciate it.

What I'm seeking is Type C) Which I really am beginning to believe I'll only find in Poland or some other Eastern block. A chick that is supportive of her leading man, wants a family, and has some culture. I did date a Russian girl a couple months back, petite, fun, but culturally we didn't quite mesh. Also she seemed a little too PG rated.

Right now the market just seems flooded with Type A and B. C's seem few and far between. I do run into them, but its a #'s game. Got to just keep the approaches going.

KC

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PPRF,
I'd put it at A)10% B) 70% C)20%.
I really don't run into the C's that often. I'd bet if I went to Warsaw or Krakow I'd run into a higher percentage of C's.
It's funny, a good friend of mine coined it. Most of the B women are like that Christmas winter scene at the Mall. The presents are all shiny, wrapped up with pretty bow's. However they're just decorative and have nothing on the inside. The girl I went out with sunday was just that. She was attractive, but I saw 0 depth.
KC

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty Accurate in my experience. My take:

Type A: As you described-- Super driven, high-achieving, multi-tasking, masculinized women with a perpetual chip on their shoulder or something they can never quite prove. Often pretty, but highly undateable. Will compete with you or they constantly need to assert their achievements. Probable daddy issues or past burns from men.

Type B: The vanilla "everygirl". Usually 6-8 in looks, put together in appearance, mid-level careers, with a primarily material focus in life and a HUGE drive for the white picket fence marriage/children dream. This is their #1 motivator and dream in life. All else revolves around or supplicates this. Not terribly deep, with a typical hobby profile including yoga, happy hour, and putting pictures of their chihuahua on Facebook.

Type C: The oddballs, the hipsters, the "non-trads" who are quirky and usually quite smart, but deep down want to belong to someone just like every other girl. Their baby drive is somewhat less than type Bs.

Type D: The "gem". Depth of life experience, ambition without overachieving, intelligence without arrogance, probably desires family but doesnt push the agenda, generally emotionally stable and very flexible, pretty, and humble.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:
I did date a Russian girl a couple months back, petite, fun, but culturally we didn't quite mesh.
You will not find a "Type C" girl who is similar to you culturally (if you are an American that is). The reason for that should be pretty obvious. American culture is hell-bent on stamping out the "Type C" woman. She is a threat to types A and B and should not be allowed to exist.

Having said that, relationships between western men and eastern european women rarely work out. Russian/Eastern European women see American/Western European men as boring, stupid and culturally primitive (i.e. obsessed with television and sports)...all of which is to a large extent true.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated a few of those (3 Ukraine & 2 Russian) and agree with your assessment.

And they have a tendency to be hi-stressed, low-tolerance, ok then angry in a micro-second type of women.....which give me a f.ucking headache.

But damn if they aren't some of the finest ass on the planet.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
And they have a tendency to be hi-stressed, low-tolerance, ok then angry in a micro-second type of women.....which give me a f.ucking headache.
Some of them are like that; most are not. The stereotype of the Russian prima donna comes primarily from the westernized specimens you get in contact with in the west. These women can be *real* *****es...they are hotter than the vast majority of the local women and are used to white knights throwing themselves at their feet. However, Russian/Ukrainian women that have not been exposed to the poison of western culture are very different.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good assesment Collossus,
I hadn't thought of A-D, but that's probably because I've only dated 1 hipster quircky type in the last couple years. She'd be a C. The Russian would have been a D. She hadn't quite picked up the western affliction of prima donna quite yet. As well her looks were in the 7 range so she didn't quite have that card.
Bokanovsky,
You do make a good distinction between Eastern block country chicks in their natural environment, and ones that have moved west. I have seen a couple Russian chicks that were "western tainted". I've also read Roosh's posts from going to those countries. World of difference. So if you have a western guy that's cultured, perhaps a east block chick is the way to go. I agree the perception they have is we are uncivilized couch slobs. I'd imagine if you were in her terf and knew some of her world you'd stand a much higher chance at finding a high value target.
KC

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
However, Russian/Ukrainian women that have not been exposed to the poison of western culture are very different.
I've heard about that. That its common place for them to get back handed in public if they disrespect their boyfriend/husband.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:
Good assesment Collossus,
I hadn't thought of A-D, but that's probably because I've only dated 1 hipster quircky type in the last couple years. She'd be a C. The Russian would have been a D. She hadn't quite picked up the western affliction of prima donna quite yet. As well her looks were in the 7 range so she didn't quite have that card.
Bokanovsky,
You do make a good distinction between Eastern block country chicks in their natural environment, and ones that have moved west. I have seen a couple Russian chicks that were "western tainted". I've also read Roosh's posts from going to those countries. World of difference. So if you have a western guy that's cultured, perhaps a east block chick is the way to go. I agree the perception they have is we are uncivilized couch slobs. I'd imagine if you were in her terf and knew some of her world you'd stand a much higher chance at finding a high value target.
KC
All of this goes to show that biologically, women are the same everywhere. It's the dominant culture that turns them into man-hating feminists, family-oriented housewives and everything in between. In the West, men have dropped the ball in a major way and lost control over their women. Some think that the solution is to go abroad and marry a foreign woman. If you do that, make sure you stay in her country instead of bringing her back.

LeviaZen

Don Juan
Reaction score
New York City seems like it should be a wonderful place to date, but 75% don't even stay in decent shape right off the bat. Cut out the hyper-aggressive types and throw in the standard inflation of self-worth from online dating and general pandering and it's tough to find anyone under 30 that is both desireable and easy to keep around without constant gaming.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Atlanta is full of type A's & type B's. They want the man who has the success IN THE NOW. They have no idea what a future millionaire looks like, but they know he's not successful yet. Unattractive. You'd think Atlanta's a great place to date, but in reality, it's only for the successful men. If you're not there, you're roughly limited to dating inside your race.

If you're a single man in Atlanta, it's best you maximize your hours at work.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Atlanta is full of type A's & type B's. They want the man who has the success IN THE NOW. They have no idea what a future millionaire looks like, but they know he's not successful yet. Unattractive. You'd think Atlanta's a great place to date, but in reality, it's only for the successful men. If you're not there, you're roughly limited to dating inside your race.

If you're a single man in Atlanta, it's best you maximize your hours at work.
The majority of women in large cities and highly developed areas are Type A and Type B. Those are the types of women big cities attract. Ambitious women who want the "good life" go where the money is. And the money is in the big city.

They will all spend their 20's chasing Doctors, Lawyers, CEO's and successful men in hopes of locking one down. The majority of these women will fail at this goal and just get used and thrown away like a tea bag. Once they hit their late 20's or 30's and see that "wall" coming they get scared, angry and bitter at the same time. As if life cheated them.

You won't find many Type C girls in the big city.. ANY big city: NYC, Chicago, Miami, LA, DC, Philly, Boston, Atlanta, Houston, San Francisco, etc. Big cities are all about pop culture, money, fashion, drugs, faggots, and being "hip". These are all toxic influences on the childish female brain.