Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The crap i hear from my roommates

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a week, when we get trashed or just for fun we talk about our chick stories that we had during the week.

Anyhow, my roommate keeps blabing on how he wants to meet Mrs.Perfect. He wont accept less than that. That isnt a problem, but this kid doesnt talk to girls or even dates them b/c they arent Ms. perfect.

As long as i known him, i never seen him carry on a random conversation with a woman. he keeps saying that he doesnt do that b/c its not his style. I keep asking, so whats your style, then he just reverts back into defensive mode making fun of me, avoiding the topic.

The last thing i remember is when we were at the bar. These 2 girls wanted to dance with him, but he didnt want to. These were 2 good looking women. I had to make him dance with them. Afterwords, i yelled at him for being a pu$$y b/c he didnt want to dance with them. He said, he doesnt like to that b/c thats not his style.

The worst part is when he gets defensive about. So what if i like to play video games and have fun. Is that a crime? It has in no way hampered my dealings with women. He just reverts into a defensive mode and knocks me for it.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they make so much fun of when i mention internet and dating adviuce.

Reaction score
Originally posted by killerasp
they make so much fun of when i mention internet and dating adviuce. [/QUOTE

you know your friend probably thinks he doesnt need advice from anyone . he is a close minded biggot if he thinks he is going to find mrs . perfect without meeting and dating women on a regular basis cause this is how you find out who is compatible with him or not unless if he already knows what he wants and i woundt buy anything he says until he tries .

just ignore him and dont help him anymore he alreay has shown you that he does not appreciate your help .

LATEZ!!! F LOVE ,LOVE TO F..

Halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually used to be somewhat like that guy, well not quite as bad, but similar. Then one day you realize that when you meet a "Miss Perfect" you don't have any skills or experience to draw from! What good is it to wait for a Miss Perfect, and then when you find one, you realize you're a total amateur? You should ask him that...and post his response here :).

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, by being close minded and not doing any regular dating, your room mate is setting himself up to fall on his his face, when and if he meets this Ms. Perfect. The fact that he passes on attractive women without even talking or socilizing is a sign that he has no game and is scared to take any chances. His actions border on anti social and if anybody should be knocking annybody, then you should definatly knock on him for that.

Knocking you for taking advice from the forum is a huge mistake. I had game before I came onto this site but everybody has room for improvement. I've definately refined myself through reading and posting on this site, who doesn't want to be better at this stuff really?

Don't let him rip you for being you. He's just a poser who tries to make himself feel better by putting you down. Please believe he's just blowing smoke in your face.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would ask him what the hell *is* his style? Sounds like he doesn't have any at all. As PRMoon pointed out, none of us are so smooth with the ladies (or other areas of our lives) to where we don't have room to work on points for style. It's the people that improve themselves daily that succeed in life. As your success improves, you will notice that you don't have much time for your friends that are losers.

I used to have the same problem. All my loser AFC friends were giving me loser advice. Once I realized that all the losers were telling me that I couldn't achieve my goals, and the successful people were telling me I could do anything, I stopped surrounding myself with losers, and surprise surprise, the winners were right. The lesson here is that misery loves company, and losers will never give you good advice about anything.

So I ask you this question: In a years time, who do you think will be more fufiilled and happy, you or your roomate? The answer is obvious. Feel sorry for your roomate, pity him even, because he will wake up tomorrow morning just as weak as he is today, and that's sad.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Problems like this you shouldn't assume one thing.

He might secretly have really low self-esteem and low confidence with women?

Maybe he has a personal problem?

Past relationships?

Don't just assume that he is just arrogant and foolish