The Cost of going out.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has proven to be a barrier to my decision to go out. I've put the lock-down on my finances of late. Even the cost of gas to goto the club or bar is proving to be not-worth-it if I'm not gonna pull, or bang a lady. There's no guarantee sure, but I try to get away with not having to pay a dime to get my pleasures satisfied. I won't be the fool and pay cover charges and drink the $4 beers as before! I intend to get laid this weekend with minimal sacrifices to my bankroll this weekend. Freebies are the best.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess that's one of the advantages to living right in the middle of the entertainment district. I get my drink on before I go out, take the elevator downstairs, have one at the club across the street, and stumble home a block away at 2am :)

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
This has proven to be a barrier to my decision to go out. I've put the lock-down on my finances of late. Even the cost of gas to goto the club or bar is proving to be not-worth-it if I'm not gonna pull, or bang a lady. There's no guarantee sure, but I try to get away with not having to pay a dime to get my pleasures satisfied. I won't be the fool and pay cover charges and drink the $4 beers as before! I intend to get laid this weekend with minimal sacrifices to my bankroll this weekend. Freebies are the best.
This is a valid point. For some guys there's a lot of cost in going out. You risk a DUI. Just the gas might be $4, parking might be $8, cover $5+, drinks $4. By the time you had your first drink you're up to $21 and you might be drinking 4 or 5 more. It gets expensive going out every night. Now, of course you can lower these expenses and it's usually not that expensive on nights besides FRiday and Saturday, but it adds up. There's definitely a higher cost for men going out to get the girls. Besides the money and time costs, there's the DUI risk I mentioned, the hangover the next day, dealing with b!tchshields (I don't get these too much anymore), and dealing with random dudes trying to get your targets, and just the cost of dissapointment from going out, shelling out and striking out ;). Sure there's solutions to lower all these osts but they're not easy solutions.

disfunktional

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, try living in London :) To convert to dollars, typically looking at $7 a beer, $13 a ****tail, $8 a mixer/shot. If you miss the last subway home (which go at midnight, so most of the time you do) probably looking at $30 - $40 for a taxi home.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime I go to Hollywood I end up spending at least $100.

It sucks so I don't do it very often.

I need to move lol.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
wjh said:
Everytime I go to Hollywood I end up spending at least $100.

It sucks so I don't do it very often.

I need to move lol.
But the weathers so nice and girls can dress skimpy all the time lol. Where I'm at (Midwest) it's cold there's several inches of snow on the ground. Hmm maybe Texas or Florida would be a good choice.