“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Correct Way to Number Close & Bridge

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
The Importance of Briding after getting the number

Getting numbers is easy. If your interaction with her was something substantial, 99% of the time you'll get a real number and don't need to play little games to make sure that it's real. That's the easy part.

The hard part is converting that number into something substantial like a date. You have to realize that attractive women are constantly being hit upon and give out their numbers (both real and fake) on almost a daily basis.

Even if you made out with her and had a heart felt conversation with her, once the woman is out of the environment in which you interacted with her, whether it be the library, club, or bar, those feelings of attraction will fade. Especially in a club or bar environment. Girls have rather selective memories when it comes to those sexually charged environments and have an incredibly easy time of disassociating their feelings during that moment with their current reality. You're just another cool guy she met, but she (assuming she's hot) has plenty of cool guys that she can or is currently dating.

So what you have to do is BRIDGE.

GETTING THE NUMBER IS NOT THE GOAL.

The GOAL is to meet up with her later. That could be later in the night. Later during the week, or whatever. While you're flirting with her, you should set the frame that you two are going to meet up later and have a good time. This is even before you get the number. When you're talking about common interests, you should start connecting what things that you two can do together and when you can meet up. If she likes going to the beach, you should state how you love the beach too and would love to show her how to surf (or whatever).

If done successfully, and if she's truly interested, more than likely she'll VOLUNTEER her number to you. Thus saving you the trouble and awkwardness (if you're not used to getting numbers) of asking for hers. Basically she's going to feel INVESTED in the burgeoning relationship, that you are genuinely interested in meeting up with her , and will have a harder time forgetting about you.

Oh, and always EXCHANGE numbers. She has yours and you have hers.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by JT47319
The Importance of Briding after getting the number


GETTING THE NUMBER IS NOT THE GOAL.

I've been trying to beat this concept into some DJ wannabees for ages.
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Good Post!

Another thing I like to do is say "So what do you like to do for fun?" She should say something and if she doesn't she is a LOSER!

When she does say something I'll say oh really? Then I'll say just what you said "If she likes going to the beach, you should state how you love the beach too and would love to show her how to surf (or whatever)."

You can also be honest with her and yourself and just close the conversation if you really don't like what she likes to do.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
hmm, yeah whats the point in giving her your number? do tell
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
It makes planning and executing logistics so much more easier.

Not to mention that most hot girls SCREEN their phone calls and rarely answer an unknown number. Better to have your number programmed into her cell. Hell, she may even call you up later for a booty call.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
:D

well said man.

understood.
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
I agree to what you are saying.

But..I've stated many times that GETTING THE NUMBER IS THE GOAL because having that number is the WAY to get ahold of her later.

Of course you have to have rapport before you go for the number close...and having good rapport goes along with bridging the gap... Have good rapport...fish for common interests/DJ/CF/KINO...bridge that gap...get the number..hook it up later...

But...I think too many guys get scared when it comes to number closing. They wonder if they are comming off too strong...They wonder if now is the perfect time...Or they just figure that the rapport was SOO good, that they can just ask for the number later that night....BUT...before you can get the number, the chic had to leave early to drive her friend home. So no number..missed opportunity.

I don't think I'd be going out on a limb by saying I'm sure there are a few fellas out there who said to themselves that 'I shouldah got em digits'

I think it all falls down to IL...If the IL is high and the rapport is good...she will volunteer the digits...but GET THEM DIGITS FELLAS!
 

gm8384

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Agreed. The number is just a stepping stone to the goal. You aren't home free yet...
 
Top