Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The core of changing yourself!

Serenity

Reaction score
There is one thing that is central to changing yourself, and that's persistence.

First you would be persistent about trying until you have proven to yourself that you can achieve something you didn't think you could do. Then you would be persistent to figure out what you did wrong in order to be better next time. Before you know it you're persistent about trying to figure yourself out, and that's when the magic is starting to happen.

When you're getting close your persistence will become strength itself. It will allow you to build a rock solid foundation for yourself, and you get the power to handle everything.

The persistence can be motivated by fear, frustration, anger, regret or simply knowing that you don't ever give up. Channel whatever negative emotion you're having into persistence about finding out how to relieve yourself of it.

How can you do something if you don't think you can do it?

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I practice self hypnosis and mediation personally. If I spot a negative emotion/thought pattern I want to get rid of I'll use a positive suggestion to counteract and remove it.

It's all about building a positive thought cycle and questioning (logically) any negative thoughts/emotions that you experience. For this though you need to work on your level of consciousness so you can spot the problem when it occurs. Otherwise, it may just go unnoticed, and the cycle will carry on.

At the end of the day you are what you believe. If you repeat the same thought to yourself over and over again (with belief) it will embed it's self into your subconscious mind - there for, you become it. It's just sad that we live in such a negative world where everyone is out to sh1t on each other. The main reason why we have these negative thoughts/emotions enter our minds is from outside influences. We are told that we are "worthless", "don't look good", "stupid", ect... and it's when you start to believe it and repeat it to yourself that it becomes who you are (lowering your self belief/confidence/self esteem).

The sooner you realise that your thoughts/emotion can be reprogrammed the quicker you will find true happiness in yourself. I like to view my mind as a tv. My subconscious is the broadcaster and my conscious is the watcher. If I don't like what my broadcaster is showing me I gain control and change channel.... :up:

Serenity

Reaction score
This is true, although that might come at a later stage. The persistence will help you out of the ditch you have dug and eventually get you into that positive self-evaluation cycle. Knowing deep inside that you're persistent will help you get back up even when things look really really bad.

You've made it this far, who's to say you can't go further?

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what it is - persistence. It's constantly pushing yourself forward in a positive manner. When ever you feel down, just remember that you have a choice - you can either sit there sulking and feeling sorry for yourself - OR you can snap yourself out of it and look at things in a positive note. What people tend to forget is that thoughts and emotions come and go. They are not permanent. It's all down to when YOU choose to let go of them.

A good little tip for you bro - when ever you start thinking negative say "STOP !" to yourself. Then think of what good you have going for you in life and your achievements upto this point. For ever 1 negative replace it with 2 positives. Sooner than you know it you'll become a much happier person... Try it...

Edit : I've used up my 10 posts per day lol :down: .

I'm having a difficult day today, lot of negative energy and thoughts. "what am I doing?", "I'm out of my depth" and generally "I'm unhappy, and can't see a way to happiness".

Any tips, exercises etc that could help me alter this mindset?
Get a pen and some paper and start writing down all the positives about yourself (forget about the negatives - they don't exist - they are nothing more than an illusion in your mind). Then meditate on them and pick yourself back up.

You must remember that you do have a decent life/lifestyle (if you never you wouldn't of been able to even type that message). There are people out there with nothing that would do anything to be in your shoes (think of Syria). Bring that into your meditation as well.

Good luck :up:

P.S. Do you drink alcohol often or take any kind of drug ? If so, and it's frequent, you need to have a think about how it's really making you feel. Negative energy can be from drug/alcohol usage.

Last edited:

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having a difficult day today, lot of negative energy and thoughts. "what am I doing?", "I'm out of my depth" and generally "I'm unhappy, and can't see a way to happiness".

Any tips, exercises etc that could help me alter this mindset?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Another important part is dealing with your fears. Once you face them, you'll realize they weren't that bad and then that negative energy comes back as built up confidence. Boom. There is your foundation .