Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Conversation Thread

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, after readling heaps of posts on how to approach and what to say, and how to keep a convo going, i have come to the conclusion that many ppl here dont know what to talk about, or start up some convo after the fluff talk is over(including myself).

so i thought, that if we can get ppl to post any topics that you can talk to a girl about, we will have a nice list for us to look over, and get some ideas.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironic.

A thread about conversation, in which no one is conversating.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The best topics are the ones you come up with on the fly, from your surroundings. As you walk down the street or wherever, you probably have an internal monologue going on in your head. Things you see, what they remind you of, casual observations, things you laugh about...let her in on bits and pieces of it and use them as conversation threads.

If you're one of those people who are always thinking about crazy stuff, not only does this give you original topics to talk about, they're GENUINE, meaning it comes from you and isn't some pattern or topic you pulled out of a hat. :)

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with squirrels. Carrying on the conv is tough, but it can be the easist. I am still learning, but i am trying to build 2 skills;
1. Active listening
2. Noun play

It is critical to listen what she says. I think even the simplest stuff that she says, you can play it little bit and carry on the conv.

For example...

You: Hi, hows it going?
HER: Good.

- Typical AFC will stop here. But I tend to carry on the conv. as follow:

You: Just good?
HER: Yeah ..
You: What's your typical day like?
HER: blah blah ..

- At this point .. she will say something .. so .. you listen and pick out some nouns that you can use it to carry on the conv.